Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


nfl week 15

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #211
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,848
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
you would think this kick is a gimmie
I remember that statement too
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #212
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,207
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
You in this debate.
oh snap!
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #213
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,207
Re: nfl week 15

miss it fucker
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #214
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,207
Re: nfl week 15

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #215
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,697
Re: nfl week 15

Can the Saints be any luckier?!?!
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #216
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,207
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
miss it fucker
it worked
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #217
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,883
Re: nfl week 15

unbelievable
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #218
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,697
Re: nfl week 15

Romo is my Fantasy QB, so this is good.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #219
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,374
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
cornerbacks
Who Roy? LOL
__________________
Fire Haz, Hire Wade
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #220
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: nfl week 15

Holy Crap. Saints - Redskins part II
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #221
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,335
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
You in this debate.
You think you've won in your argument? Boy, you are smoking something.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #222
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,697
Re: nfl week 15

At least the Boys gave their kicker a straight on kick. That's a fire-able offense!
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #223
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,207
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44Deezel View Post
At least the Boys gave their kicker a straight on kick. That's a fire-able offense!
they should pick up shushi
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #224
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: nfl week 15

Boy, the Saints are going to the Super Bowl. No way..
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #225
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,697
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Boy, the Saints are going to the Super Bowl. No way..
All of these close calls are going to come back to bite them in the ass. I don't see them beating the Vikes OR Packers right now.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.23588 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25