Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


nfl week 15

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #226
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 46
Posts: 12,148
Re: nfl week 15

Unbelievable. My Bro said the saints had that special team feeling, what other team has 2 separate 23ish FG missed at the last two minutes. Crazy
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #227
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,705
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Who Roy? LOL
Nope Miles
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #228
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,298
Re: nfl week 15

Brees is such a selfish player, he throws the ball to himself.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #229
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 35
Posts: 12,623
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
You think you've won in your argument? Boy, you are smoking something.
I'm stingin him left and right and he really doesn't have anything to say. He either went to Univ of Texas, he's related to Roy, or he's a closet Cowboys fan. I can't think of any other reason why a supposed Skins fan would stick up for such a bum so blindly. I mean one pro-bowl in 7 season means you're forever free from criticism, right?
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #230
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 10,595
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
You in this debate.
Brother you have an opinion, its all good. All I know is Roy has fallen off since his 2006 season. He is IMO an average reciever. Miles Austin has proven to be the number 1 on that team...sooo if you like him thats cool...
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #231
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 35
Posts: 12,623
Re: nfl week 15

What a game
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #232
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,152
Re: nfl week 15

holy crap this game is awesome
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #233
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 46
Posts: 12,148
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
I'm stingin him left and right and he really doesn't have anything to say. He either went to Univ of Texas, he's related to Roy, or he's a closet Cowboys fan. I can't think of any other reason why a supposed Skins fan would stick up for such a bum so blindly. I mean one pro-bowl in 7 season means you're forever free from criticism, right?
Positive that he has ties to the University, that sounds like where he got the mancrush for him.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #234
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,605
Re: nfl week 15

BTW, the Cowbitches should have gone for the TD. Can't rely on a faggy kicker to win for you. TDs win games. not field goals. Same mistake the Skins made.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #235
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,705
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
I'm stingin him left and right and he really doesn't have anything to say. He either went to Univ of Texas, he's related to Roy, or he's a closet Cowboys fan. I can't think of any other reason why a supposed Skins fan would stick up for such a bum so blindly. I mean one pro-bowl in 7 season means you're forever free from criticism, right?
What would be funny is if he went to Oklahoma University
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #236
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,605
Re: nfl week 15

Can't let a guy named Pierre beat you.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:24 PM   #237
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,605
Re: nfl week 15

This game is over.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:27 PM   #238
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,605
Re: nfl week 15

Romo isn't the Cowboy's problem. He's playing as well as any QB over the last 3-4 weeks.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:27 PM   #239
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,152
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
Yes, the basis for my argument before you started to attack me was Romo doesn't spread the ball around, he routinely locks on the same 2 receivers. And he's under utilizing the other Pro Bowl receiver at his disposal. If they're lucky enough to make it to the playoffs it makes it that much easier to prepare against Romo since he's so predictable. I never said that Myles Austin wasn't good, I said that Roy was under utilized. And for some strange reason a few of you flew off handle and started to defend Austin like he was Art Monk. Until Myles Austin puts up a better season, or surpasss Roy's career stats, Roy is the more accomplished receiver. And Roy attained those numbers by having a career back up as a Quarterback.
answer this question if you could have williams or austin on your team who would you choose right now?
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:27 PM   #240
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,605
Re: nfl week 15

Plus he bangs famous hot chicks. Can't hate on that.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.40736 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25