Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


nfl week 15

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #256
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
Yes, the basis for my argument before you started to attack me was Romo doesn't spread the ball around, he routinely locks on the same 2 receivers. And he's under utilizing the other Pro Bowl receiver at his disposal. If they're lucky enough to make it to the playoffs it makes it that much easier to prepare against Romo since he's so predictable. I never said that Myles Austin wasn't good, I said that Roy was under utilized. And for some strange reason a few of you flew off handle and started to defend Austin like he was Art Monk. Until Myles Austin puts up a better season, or surpasss Roy's career stats, Roy is the more accomplished receiver. And Roy attained those numbers by having a career back up as a Quarterback.
answer this question if you could have williams or austin on your team who would you choose right now?
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #257
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,703
Re: nfl week 15

Plus he bangs famous hot chicks. Can't hate on that.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:28 AM   #258
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
Yes, the basis for my argument before you started to attack me was Romo doesn't spread the ball around, he routinely locks on the same 2 receivers. And he's under utilizing the other Pro Bowl receiver at his disposal. If they're lucky enough to make it to the playoffs it makes it that much easier to prepare against Romo since he's so predictable. I never said that Myles Austin wasn't good, I said that Roy was under utilized. And for some strange reason a few of you flew off handle and started to defend Austin like he was Art Monk. Until Myles Austin puts up a better season, or surpasses Roy's career stats, Roy is the more accomplished receiver. And Roy attained those numbers by having a career back up as a Quarterback.
answer me this question who would you rather have on your team williams or austin right now?
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:29 AM   #259
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,232
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
answer me this question who would you rather have on your team williams or austin right now?
David Carr hands down
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:29 AM   #260
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,882
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
Yes, the basis for my argument before you started to attack me was Romo doesn't spread the ball around, he routinely locks on the same 2 receivers. And he's under utilizing the other Pro Bowl receiver at his disposal. If they're lucky enough to make it to the playoffs it makes it that much easier to prepare against Romo since he's so predictable. I never said that Myles Austin wasn't good, I said that Roy was under utilized. And for some strange reason a few of you flew off handle and started to defend Austin like he was Art Monk. Until Myles Austin puts up a better season, or surpasses Roy's career stats, Roy is the more accomplished receiver. And Roy attained those numbers by having a career back up as a Quarterback.
Ok, I misunderstood your argument, you want to say that Romo does not pass the ball around. So lets look at this game:

M. Austin 7 139 19.9 1 49 13
J. Witten 5 44 8.8 0 21 8
J. Phillips 3 40 13.3 0 23 3
P. Crayton 1 25 25.0 0 25 1
K. Ogletree 2 23 11.5 0 17 2
R. Williams 1 14 14.0 0 14 3
M. Barber 1 11 11.0 0 11 1
F. Jones 1 10 10.0 0 10 2
S. Hurd 1 6 6.0 0 6 1
Team 22 312 14.2 1 49 34

completion to 9 receivers
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:29 AM   #261
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,400
Re: nfl week 15

What a freakin game! I hope the Cowboys come in here all cocky and we beat their ass. I hate the Cowboys.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:29 AM   #262
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: nfl week 15

crap, fucking cowboys, cue sandtrapjack
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #263
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,882
Re: nfl week 15

I hate the cowboys...
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #264
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,703
Re: nfl week 15

Time to play SPOILER, Skins!!!!! Going to the game. Should be epic!
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #265
Playmaker
 
skins89moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,492
Re: nfl week 15

Looks like the Saints magic is over, Dallas deserved the win.
__________________
www.islandstyleflowers.com Home of the Hawaiian Foam FlowersRedskins Fan Since 1972
skins89moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #266
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
Yes, the basis for my argument before you started to attack me was Romo doesn't spread the ball around, he routinely locks on the same 2 receivers. And he's under utilizing the other Pro Bowl receiver at his disposal. If they're lucky enough to make it to the playoffs it makes it that much easier to prepare against Romo since he's so predictable. I never said that Myles Austin wasn't good, I said that Roy was under utilized. And for some strange reason a few of you flew off handle and started to defend Austin like he was Art Monk. Until Myles Austin puts up a better season, or surpasss Roy's career stats, Roy is the more accomplished receiver. And Roy attained those numbers by having a career back up as a Quarterback.
Well, he did that with TO when he was in Dallas. If Roy was so good, shouldn't he be one of those two guys over undrafted MILES Austin? Roy just isn't that good.

And you're ignoring the season Austin is having while hanging on to a thread with Roy's one good year. And many could argue Austin's season thus far IS better than Roy's best year. He already has 3 more touchdowns than Roy's best effort, and he's gonna end up close catch-wise and yardage-wise. The only pro-bowl caliber pass-catchers in Dallas are the TE and #19. Roy isn't close anymore.

Why do you defend him so? Please tell us!
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:31 AM   #267
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,703
Re: nfl week 15

This is a good thing is you want Shanny to be the next coach of the Maroon and Black.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:31 AM   #268
Special Teams
 
Kalisto2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SF, Bay Area
Posts: 392
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
I'm stingin him left and right and he really doesn't have anything to say. He either went to Univ of Texas, he's related to Roy, or he's a closet Cowboys fan. I can't think of any other reason why a supposed Skins fan would stick up for such a bum so blindly. I mean one pro-bowl in 7 season means you're forever free from criticism, right?
Myles has zero pro bowls. Like I said, Roy has accomplished more. Even if we compare Myles's first 4 seasons with Roy's, Roy still has better numbers. You have nothing to stand on but your opinion at this point. The only thing you've proven is that Myles has had a better 2009 season. I'll concede that point since the numbers speak for themselves. Thats' the only point you've won on tonight, but lost all of the others. Are honest enough to concede that? I won't hold my breath.
Kalisto2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:31 AM   #269
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Ok, I misunderstood your argument, you want to say that Romo does not pass the ball around. So lets look at this game:

M. Austin 7 139 19.9 1 49 13
J. Witten 5 44 8.8 0 21 8
J. Phillips 3 40 13.3 0 23 3
P. Crayton 1 25 25.0 0 25 1
K. Ogletree 2 23 11.5 0 17 2
R. Williams 1 14 14.0 0 14 3
M. Barber 1 11 11.0 0 11 1
F. Jones 1 10 10.0 0 10 2
S. Hurd 1 6 6.0 0 6 1
Team 22 312 14.2 1 49 34

completion to 9 receivers
and there you have it, and williams dropped two big passes as well
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:31 AM   #270
Special Teams
 
Kalisto2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SF, Bay Area
Posts: 392
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
answer this question if you could have williams or austin on your team who would you choose right now?
Austin, but that wasn't the point I was making.
Kalisto2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32143 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25