Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


nfl week 15

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #301
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,595
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
Peyton Manning Sucks-Indianapolis Colts-GoTeamsGo Sports Fan Forum
Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com
t=66905http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?


Big f***** deal. There's numerous websites they say the same about Peyton. That doesn't mean he sucks.
Yes it does, Peyton is HORRIBLE
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #302
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
Ok, let me get this straight. Your stating that just because Roy Williams made one pro bowl doesn't make him than Myles Austin. Utilizing your logic I'll counter with the same argument. Just because Myles had ONE season better than Roy doesn't mean he's better. -
I think that's a pretty sound argument. One Pro Bowl doesn't make Roy Williams better than Austin. Santana Moss has more Pro Bowls than Devin Thomas, but I think Devin is emerging as our number one. Chris Cooley has more than Fred Davis, but anyone watching Davis play this season knows this kid is going to be a stud. It's just a matter of time before he makes a trip to the Pro Bowl. Yes, I'm calling it.

If Roy is better, how come his numbers don't back it up? And when Calvin Johnson and Roy had the same QB throwing to them, Calvin emerged as the number one reciever there. We can play with the numbers all we want, but the simple fact is Roy Williams has 36 catches after tonight. And those numbers are more in line with the type of receiver he really is.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:51 AM   #303
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
I saw Myles drop 2 passes tonight too.
i've been hitting you all night and you have just done a piss-poor job replying to my posts/questions. How's about you tell us why Roy can't become one of the WRs that Romo locks onto, and why you slurp him so much???
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:51 AM   #304
Special Teams
 
Kalisto2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SF, Bay Area
Posts: 392
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Why are you defending him? Seriously please tell us? Because every softball "argument" you're lobbing up is getting knocked out of the park. It's funny really.
I find it funny that Roy has made a pro bowl and your favorite Receiver Myles Austin hasn't. That must burn you up inside when I perpetually remind you doesn't it? You can't stop posting. Especially when the numbers don't back up anything you say outside of ONE season. And you came at me like a real jerk. And love debating jerks like you.
Kalisto2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:51 AM   #305
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,405
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
Who's Ruhskins?
Hey you're the one with the spelling issue.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #306
Special Teams
 
Kalisto2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SF, Bay Area
Posts: 392
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
I think that's a pretty sound argument. One Pro Bowl doesn't make Roy Williams better than Austin. Santana Moss has more Pro Bowls than Devin Thomas, but I think Devin is emerging as our number one.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm done. Good night. I can't tolerate your ignorance any longer.
Kalisto2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #307
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,405
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
I find it funny that Roy has made a pro bowl and your favorite Receiver Myles Austin hasn't. That must burn you up inside when I perpetually remind you doesn't it? You can't stop posting. Especially when the numbers don't back up anything you say outside of ONE season. And you came at me like a real jerk. And love debating jerks like you.
And your favorite receiver is Roy Williams?
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #308
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: nfl week 15

Wow, that has to be a first for me.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #309
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: nfl week 15

On a league wide note, don't sleep on SD and GB... possible Super Bowl matchup nobody saw coming...
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #310
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,595
Re: nfl week 15

that was funny as shit, at least i ended the night with a good laugh even when the cowturds won
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:57 AM   #311
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
I find it funny that Roy has made a pro bowl and your favorite Receiver Myles Austin hasn't. That must burn you up inside when I perpetually remind you doesn't it? You can't stop posting. Especially when the numbers don't back up anything you say outside of ONE season. And you came at me like a real jerk. And love debating jerks like you.
Actually, Roy has had SEVEN season to prove himself, and only really shown up in one. Miles has done it in his first 8 games as a starter. His 11 tds in 14 games are more than Roy has ever done, since you're so set on being Stat Boy.

You still don't have the balls to tell anyone why you're defending Roy Williams. What a sad little argument you tried to wage here tonight. So funny.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:57 AM   #312
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,880
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm done. Good night. I can't tolerate your ignorance any longer.
Thanks for the stellar debate. I guess Roy must be on his way home now.

(yeah low, I know, but it seems like one of few explanations)
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:57 AM   #313
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisto2010 View Post
I find it funny that Roy has made a pro bowl and your favorite Receiver Myles Austin hasn't. That must burn you up inside when I perpetually remind you doesn't it? You can't stop posting. Especially when the numbers don't back up anything you say outside of ONE season. And you came at me like a real jerk. And love debating jerks like you.
you still don't make any reason for defending roy williams wtf, i feel safe saying gmscud could give a fuck about miles austin and the probowl and would prefer he never made one. i think everyone here just wants to know what your deal with roy williams is??
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:59 AM   #314
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,405
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
you still don't make any reason for defending roy williams wtf, i feel safe saying gmscud could give a fuck about miles austin and the probowl and would prefer he never made one. i think everyone here just wants to know what your deal with roy williams is??
I think we should all put in our signatures that Kalisto2010 is a Cowboys fan. LOL.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:14 AM   #315
Special Teams
 
Kalisto2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SF, Bay Area
Posts: 392
Re: nfl week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I think we should all put in our signatures that Kalisto2010 is a Cowboys fan. LOL.
Now your being stupid.
__________________
Team McNabb!
Kalisto2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30767 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25