Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 11:55 AM   #181
Special Teams
 
Bigreds77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Re: Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

I wonder if Zorn will go back to Seattle or maybe he goes to the Browns to help out Quinn.
Bigreds77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #182
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Question, do you think that Shannahan or Gruden and Allen ,will all accept this type of behavior from AH,late for meetings and practice and being out of shape?
Shanahan and Gruden both have the common sense to know talent when they see it, and how to utilize it as well. Haynesworths' character display here has been due mainly to the fact he's a disgruntled player trying to find his place on a defense that does not play to his strengths.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:37 PM   #183
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,400
Re: Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigreds77 View Post
I wonder if Zorn will go back to Seattle or maybe he goes to the Browns to help out Quinn.
With Holmgren there, I could see that.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:42 PM   #184
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,237
Re: Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimefan View Post
Shanahan and Gruden both have the common sense to know talent when they see it, and how to utilize it as well. Haynesworths' character display here has been due mainly to the fact he's a disgruntled player trying to find his place on a defense that does not play to his strengths.
That's not what I asked ,so becuase he's a "disgrntled player" that makes it ok?
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #185
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,989
Re: Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
OK so if AH did to them the things I mention(as he did to Zorn and Blache) and they send him home,what then?
If I am reading correctly, Haynesworth recognizes that he was late and should be punished, so that part is not a problem. However, Haynesworth seems to be complaining about unequal punishments - that is, other tardy players get let off of the hook. If what he says is true, who can blame him for complaining about unequal treatment?

Perhaps Haynesworth is justified and perhaps that problematic artifact of team culture will change with the new regime.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #186
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,797
Re: Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
If I am reading correctly, Haynesworth recognizes that he was late and should be punished, so that part is not a problem. However, Haynesworth seems to be complaining about unequal punishments - that is, other tardy players get let off of the hook. If what he says is true, who can blame him for complaining about unequal treatment?

Perhaps Haynesworth is justified and perhaps that problematic artifact of team culture will change with the new regime.
Let's be honest here. He got sent home for running his mouth to the media. One thing I can't stand is guys crying to the media. If AH is frustrated about the defense then he should go to the coaches....oh yeah he did. And Blache said, "get out of my face and go sit down." lol. Let's see if gravy boy can man up and have a good game tonight. Funny how the defense has had some of it's best games when he's not on the field.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #187
Impact Rookie
 
Drift Reality's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 506
Re: Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

Under no circumstances should a player start piping up like this. Regardless of whether Zorn leaves or not I find it deeply troubling that one of our highest-paid players is conducting himself like a non-professional. Then again, make no mistake that there is generally a negative relationship between a player's salary and the way they conduct themselves.
Drift Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #188
Impact Rookie
 
doughtydoubter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the glorious city of DC
Posts: 697
Re: Haynesworth Appreciation Thread

dude phat al is the man and weve been listening to portis do this crap for years..you pay a man 100 mil he will become a free spoken diva in dc. thats the way it is
doughtydoubter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.18548 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25