Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Jason Campbells response to Portis

Redskins Locker Room


View Poll Results: Campbell vs. Portis: who do you side with?
Campbell 84 95.45%
Portis 4 4.55%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #106
Impact Rookie
 
Son Of Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 643
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMP757 View Post
would you please put your portis pom-poms down!!, attitude reflects leadership, JC may or may not be a QB that can win a game by himself, last time i checked there were only 2 or 3 qb's in the league that could, but CP lacks that thing called humility, and that will be his demise.
Insults add no validity to your arguement. Your response shows how illogically you view the situation.

Leadership is defined by getting results. Leading by example means showing up and getting the job done, not doing a sub-par job with a positive outlook.
__________________
RG3 or bust!!!!!!!!!!
Son Of Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #107
Impact Rookie
 
Son Of Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 643
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Portis is an old, washed up, dime a dozen runningback. Besides that, he is a low down, dirty, spineless piece of absolute shit. I am glad he had a season ending injury and I am only dissappoitned that it didn't cost him his career.

He doesnt deserve to be on this team. This team is made up of guys who care about each other. Portis was a locker room cancer long before he started breaking down physically. I blame Coach Joe for letting him get away with too much, but this is the final straw.

Get his worthless ass on a plane out of here. This guy is seriously too stupid for his own good. He had his prime like 6 years ago. I hate him and i want him gone.
Wow...who's "character" does this post say more about?
__________________
RG3 or bust!!!!!!!!!!
Son Of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:39 AM   #108
The Starter
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 1,860
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

I've got no issues, man. Some people on here have a hard time seeing Portis for what he really is.

The rest of the NFL, and the rest of the redskins locker room have no problem seeing the same thing.

His attack on Campbell is beyond low and absolutely classless. In fact, its what we've come to expect from him. I dont even like Campbell, but this was BS
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:47 AM   #109
Impact Rookie
 
Son Of Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 643
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
I've got no issues, man. Some people on here have a hard time seeing Portis for what he really is.

The rest of the NFL, and the rest of the redskins locker room have no problem seeing the same thing.

His attack on Campbell is beyond low and absolutely classless. In fact, its what we've come to expect from him. I dont even like Campbell, but this was BS
Wishing that an injury will result in the end of another man's livelyhood is "absolutely classless".
__________________
RG3 or bust!!!!!!!!!!
Son Of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #110
Playmaker
 
irish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,577
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

I gotta agree with JC on this one. I have said often that CP idiotic actions stem from his insecurity and this is no different. CP knows his place on the team with a new coach is in question and without a doubt that makes him even more insecure.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:53 AM   #111
Special Teams
 
maroonandblack30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 348
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Of Man View Post
Insults add no validity to your arguement. Your response shows how illogically you view the situation.

Leadership is defined by getting results. Leading by example means showing up and getting the job done, not doing a sub-par job with a positive outlook.
What "results" has Portis got us? Division titles? Playoff wins?

The best TEAM wins, not the best collection of individuals.....Portis is a cancer which erodes the TEAM. Apparently many of the Redskins players see it this way too.

I just don't get the CP apologists...what has he done for the team?
maroonandblack30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:54 AM   #112
The Starter
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 1,860
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

ok fine, maybe i am a bit harsh. Make fun of me if it makes you feel better.

But seriously, what else does Portis have to do to make people realize he is anti-team?
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:57 AM   #113
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,694
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Portis has soooooo worn out his welcome here. He really has some nerve I'm tellin' ya.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:12 AM   #114
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,694
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

The one positive in all this, with Shanahan aboard this crap is going to end with CP. One of two things will happen next year:

1. Portis and his bloated contract will be gone.
2. He will fall in line, practice like everyone else, and play the good soldier routine. And just maybe if he's healthy and motivated we can milk a productive season out of him.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #115
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
I've got no issues, man. Some people on here have a hard time seeing Portis for what he really is.

The rest of the NFL, and the rest of the redskins locker room have no problem seeing the same thing.

His attack on Campbell is beyond low and absolutely classless. In fact, its what we've come to expect from him. I dont even like Campbell, but this was BS
I agree with you Snake. For the life of me I can't understand why he gets away with so much BS. As maroonandblack30 put it, what results? Causing dissension on the team? Not going to practice while his teamates bust their a**? Thowing his coaches and teamates under the bus? I mean, listen to what JC's saying, Portis is a me first slacker who wouldn't even come around while he was out. How would he know what's going on with the team? I think that says alot. I'm surprised it's taken this long to come to a head and I admire JC for saying what he said. Nobody else would openly say it. With JC having been on the trading block and Portis being one of Danny's favorites, I think JC showed courage and backbone by saying what he did. Portis is a year-in, year-out distraction even when he's not contributing.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:34 AM   #116
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,370
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Good for JC for calling out this piece of cancer. No he's not an elite QB but one thing I've always liked and respected about JC is his true professionalism. The guy handles and carries himself like a pro....and we need more professionals on this team. CP is the total opposite and carries himself like the clown that he is. He needs to go and he needs to go now.....along with a few others.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:35 AM   #117
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,694
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Portis is an old, washed up, dime a dozen runningback. Besides that, he is a low down, dirty, spineless piece of absolute shit. I am glad he had a season ending injury and I am only dissappoitned that it didn't cost him his career.

He doesnt deserve to be on this team. This team is made up of guys who care about each other. Portis was a locker room cancer long before he started breaking down physically. I blame Coach Joe for letting him get away with too much, but this is the final straw.

Get his worthless ass on a plane out of here. This guy is seriously too stupid for his own good. He had his prime like 6 years ago. I hate him and i want him gone.
Slightly over the top and unnecessary.

Stay classy Skins fans.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #118
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,370
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
The one positive in all this, with Shanahan aboard this crap is going to end with CP. One of two things will happen next year:

1. Portis and his bloated contract will be gone.
2. He will fall in line, practice like everyone else, and play the good soldier routine. And just maybe if he's healthy and motivated we can milk a productive season out of him.
I was hoping for this too but the more I think ahbout it the more that I think CP just needs to hit the road. He's not going to fall in line with the whole new commitment thing. Everything that Allen was saying...about guys practicing and commiting themsleves more, none of that is up CP's alley so it's time to eat his contract and get him outta here.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #119
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,694
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

If he really wants to be here he will fall in line under Shanahan/Allen. They'll cut him in a heartbeat if they sense he's going to be a distraction.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:11 AM   #120
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: Jason Campbells response to Portis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
If he really wants to be here he will fall in line under Shanahan/Allen. They'll cut him in a heartbeat if they sense he's going to be a distraction.
This is what creates the most excitement for me about the new regime. I think things are going to be handled a lot differently. More professionally.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31105 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25