Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Haslett to accept Defensive Coordinator

Redskins Locker Room


View Poll Results: Your opinion on Jim Haslett as defensive coordinator?
Thumbs up 36 27.48%
Thumbs down 14 10.69%
Wait and see 81 61.83%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 08:13 PM   #241
The Starter
 
backrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: 36.28 x 76.22
Age: 63
Posts: 1,812
Re: Haslett to accept Defensive Coordinator

Haslett was featured in Redskins.com today.


For Haslett, Nose Tackles Must Play With Guts And Grit


But I still can't get over this:

From BigHairedAristocrat in another thread:

Quote:
As for Haslett, his most recent NFL defenses haven't been ranked particularly high, but few in NFL circles are going to question Haslett's defensive expertise. As interim coach in St. Louis in 2008, the Rams finished ranked 28th overall. In his six years in New Orleans, the Saints' defenses were ranked eighth, 16th, 27th, 18th, 32nd and 14th.


The saving grace is Spanos

Redskins Insider - Turner takes job with Redskins

I'm still waiting, and not voting in this poll.
__________________
'37, '42, '83, '88, '92. Championship!
backrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #242
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,955
Re: Haslett to accept Defensive Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by backrow View Post
Haslett was featured in Redskins.com today.


For Haslett, Nose Tackles Must Play With Guts And Grit


But I still can't get over this:

From BigHairedAristocrat in another thread:

Quote:
As for Haslett, his most recent NFL defenses haven't been ranked particularly high, but few in NFL circles are going to question Haslett's defensive expertise. As interim coach in St. Louis in 2008, the Rams finished ranked 28th overall. In his six years in New Orleans, the Saints' defenses were ranked eighth, 16th, 27th, 18th, 32nd and 14th.


The saving grace is Spanos

Redskins Insider - Turner takes job with Redskins

I'm still waiting, and not voting in this poll.
Anything posted by that guy should be taken with a grain of salt.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #243
The Starter
 
backrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: 36.28 x 76.22
Age: 63
Posts: 1,812
Re: Haslett to accept Defensive Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Anything posted by that guy should be taken with a grain of salt.
Who? BHA or me?
__________________
'37, '42, '83, '88, '92. Championship!
backrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #244
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Haslett to accept Defensive Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Anything posted by that guy should be taken with a grain of salt.
A number 1: You can take anything i say straight to the bank. Once there, you can collect a large sum of money. All you have to do is say, "hands in the air! this is a robbery!"

B number 2: those are most certainly not my words. It must have been a quote from another source (probably Jason Reid from the Washington Post).

C number 3: salt is good for you.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #245
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,790
Re: Haslett to accept Defensive Coordinator

^ha^ lol
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #246
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 36
Posts: 16,270
Re: Haslett to accept Defensive Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
A number 1: You can take anything i say straight to the bank. Once there, you can collect a large sum of money. All you have to do is say, "hands in the air! this is a robbery!"

B number 2: those are most certainly not my words. It must have been a quote from another source (probably Jason Reid from the Washington Post).

C number 3: salt is good for you.
Take this with a grain of salt, especially #1.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25692 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25