Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #301
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 44
Posts: 3,385
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Didn't know where to post this it's a Question. This is the conditioning/weight program week, what exactly is going on for example can they go over the new DF & OF.
NYCskinfan82 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #302
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,750
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
Derek Anderson - Arizona Cardinal

Derek Anderson
Man, I'm sure Cards fans are like...how did we go from SB contender and playoff team to having Leinart as QB1 and Anderson as QB2.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #303
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCskinfan82 View Post
Didn't know where to post this it's a Question. This is the conditioning/weight program week, what exactly is going on for example can they go over the new DF & OF.
It's basically going to be conditioning and weight lifting

I don't know to what extent if any they touch on scheme
tryfuhl is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #304
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 44
Posts: 3,385
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
it's basically going to be conditioning and weight lifting

i don't know to what extent if any they touch on scheme
thanks
NYCskinfan82 is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #305
Pro Bowl
 
SirClintonPortis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,052
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
Derek Anderson - Arizona Cardinal

Derek Anderson
Arizona is back home in the swamp of mediocrity. The fans better hope Anderson never sees the field, or else they may have to repair damages to their property.
SirClintonPortis is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #306
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirClintonPortis View Post
Arizona is back home in the swamp of mediocrity. The fans better hope Anderson never sees the field, or else they may have to repair damages to their property.
we'll have to see how leinart comes out

he comes out strong.. young continues, etc

you may start to get the philosophy of today's QB's should chill for a couple of years before they start.. then they come out strong like... oh wait...
tryfuhl is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #307
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,580
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Arizona will lean heavily on Hightower and Wells
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 05:59 PM   #308
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,438
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

49ers sign Paymah, thus ending Redskins Super Bowl hopes.

49ers land Paymah - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #309
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,580
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

So Charlie Whitehurst goes to the Seahawks to be their QB of the future in exchange for a 2011 3rd round pick and a swap of 2nd round picks in this year's draft. Pretty shocking to me.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #310
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 14,417
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
So Charlie Whitehurst goes to the Seahawks to be their QB of the future in exchange for a 2011 3rd round pick and a swap of 2nd round picks in this year's draft. Pretty shocking to me.
Awesome. Wait till you guys see him play. You'll forget all about that Peyton Manning fellow.
__________________
"Hey baby, wake up from your a sleep." -Zlad

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is online now  
Old 03-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #311
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,438
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Pete Carroll is in love with Whitehurst, apparently.

I'm happy for your buddy, Dirtbag.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #312
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
So Charlie Whitehurst goes to the Seahawks to be their QB of the future in exchange for a 2011 3rd round pick and a swap of 2nd round picks in this year's draft. Pretty shocking to me.
5m a year.. what the hell
tryfuhl is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #313
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

so Smoot

CampBILL huh?
tryfuhl is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #314
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,993
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
So Charlie Whitehurst goes to the Seahawks to be their QB of the future in exchange for a 2011 3rd round pick and a swap of 2nd round picks in this year's draft. Pretty shocking to me.
Shocking to me as well, but I like the move. The Broncos and Seahawks have done what the Redskins should have been doing, and hedged their bets at the quarterback position with players who have future value combined with their players that have present value (Orton/Hasselbeck/Campbell...although Hasselbeck may just have perceived value from prior successes, the kind that Campbell lacks). Now the Broncos and Seahawks can both get out of the first round without taking a quarterback, if they are so inclined.

The Redskins can too, but the Grossman signing seems to indicate other plans. Although, I'm not sure a move of any consequence is going to follow. If the day one starter is not Campbell, it's going to end up being someone not on the roster right now. And without reaching for a QB at No. 4, it's going to be somewhat unconventional.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #315
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: 2010 NFL Free Agency Rumors and Reports (Week 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Shocking to me as well, but I like the move. The Broncos and Seahawks have done what the Redskins should have been doing, and hedged their bets at the quarterback position with players who have future value combined with their players that have present value (Orton/Hasselbeck/Campbell...although Hasselbeck may just have perceived value from prior successes, the kind that Campbell lacks). Now the Broncos and Seahawks can both get out of the first round without taking a quarterback, if they are so inclined.

The Redskins can too, but the Grossman signing seems to indicate other plans. Although, I'm not sure a move of any consequence is going to follow. If the day one starter is not Campbell, it's going to end up being someone not on the roster right now. And without reaching for a QB at No. 4, it's going to be somewhat unconventional.
I get what you're going at.. I would put Campbell/Grossman up against Orton/Quinn or Hasslebeck/Whitehurst to begin with, but for how long?
tryfuhl is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27457 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25