Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #46
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,801
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
Jones did not do a bad job last season. I'd take him.
He sure wasn't good.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #47
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Would you rather have Levi Jones, Heyer or Adams? I vote for Adams as much as I dislike him.

Adams, Jones, Heyer in that order.

That video against the Giants makes me want him more! lol
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #48
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,876
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
I remember the locker room trauma, but they definitely had a rhythm and timing that was very good.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #49
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Flozell is a b*tch and he sucks...i want him to stay F away from the Skins...lets draft a LT and I rather put Heyer at RT...middle finger to that piece of sh*t

Heyer CANNOT be in our starting lineup.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #50
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
You know what I hate? 4 win seasons and finishing dead last in the division almost every year.
Constant penalties, weekly fines and suspensions of our starting tackle won't help that win total increase.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #51
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,816
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I forgot he was basically deaf, which really was causing a lot of the false start issues. Just seems like a bad pickup.
Send him to Galludiet to learn sign language
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #52
Special Teams
 
jdc65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 246
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Absolutely, bring him in for a year as a stop-gap tackle.
jdc65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #53
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
Constant penalties, weekly fines and suspensions of our starting tackle won't help that win total increase.

I will take a penalty over a sack on our QB any day. The fines I could care less about. Was he suspended?

We aren't putting together a boy scout troop. We need some more nasty people on our team.

He has anchored the line on two division championship Cowboy teams. You can't just dismiss that.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #54
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
He sure wasn't good.

Was he better than D'Anthony Batiste, Stephon Heyer, Levi Jones and Mike Williams?
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #55
Registered User
 
44ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Fortune Teller
Posts: 2,512
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
I will take a penalty over a sack on our QB any day. The fines I could care less about. Was he suspended?

We aren't putting together a boy scout troop. We need some more nasty people on our team.

He has anchored the line on two division championship Cowboy teams. You can't just dismiss that.
Agree and Agree P$
44ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #56
What will Shanny do this offseason?
 
diehardskin2982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,397
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

LT= No RT= maybe... he has all the qualities you look for in a RT
Nasty
Dirty
Holds his own in the trenches

Also his is better that what we have right now in Heyer.
__________________
That got ugly fast
diehardskin2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #57
The Starter
 
Mechanix544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Posts: 2,277
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I honestly don't think they'd have an issue. They've both grown up, moved on, forgiven each other, spoken and even played basketball on a show together.

Besides, Shanahan is far more capable of controlling them than Andy Reid.

I'd rather not have Owens because of his tendency to drop so many passes and that he'd hold back the development of Kelly and Mitchell.

But if we signed him, I wouldn't be worried about any problems with he and McNabb. They both want to win a Lombardi, something that Dallas or Philly couldn't accomplish for them. They both know their time left to accomplish it is limited.

Owens didn't cause any issues in Buffalo that I heard about. He'd be fine.


You're just bitter he helped rip your team apart late in seasons with his spats with your allegedly-homosexual QB.
Every time he gets dumped on another team, its "Oh, this coach will be able to control him, things will be different here, he has moved on and grown up......"

Bullshit. He is still a little baby with a piss filled diaper that gets mad and has his feelings hurt when he didn't get invited to spend the night at Joseph's (random name) house but Gregory did. Fucking baby. he is good, but I cant stand the actions and baggage he brings along.
Mechanix544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #58
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,816
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
I will take a penalty over a sack on our QB any day. The fines I could care less about. Was he suspended?

We aren't putting together a boy scout troop. We need some more nasty people on our team.

He has anchored the line on two division championship Cowboy teams. You can't just dismiss that.
And protected Tony (Ricky Martin) Romo from getting "packed", I'm sorry meant sacked
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #59
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,876
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanix544 View Post
Every time he gets dumped on another team, its "Oh, this coach will be able to control him, things will be different here, he has moved on and grown up......"

Bullshit. He is still a little baby with a piss filled diaper that gets mad and has his feelings hurt when he didn't get invited to spend the night at Joseph's (random name) house but Gregory did. Fucking baby. he is good, but I cant stand the actions and baggage he brings along.
Nah, that's just not true. He goes and does good for a year, so there is no reason why with him, McNabb, Cooley, and (one of Moss, Kelly, Thomas), there is no reason why he wouldn't be good here for 2010.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #60
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Flozell Adams at right tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I honestly don't think they'd have an issue. They've both grown up, moved on, forgiven each other, spoken and even played basketball on a show together.

Besides, Shanahan is far more capable of controlling them than Andy Reid.

I'd rather not have Owens because of his tendency to drop so many passes and that he'd hold back the development of Kelly and Mitchell.

But if we signed him, I wouldn't be worried about any problems with he and McNabb. They both want to win a Lombardi, something that Dallas or Philly couldn't accomplish for them. They both know their time left to accomplish it is limited.

Owens didn't cause any issues in Buffalo that I heard about. He'd be fine.

You're just bitter he helped rip your team apart late in seasons with his spats with your allegedly-homosexual QB.
Well lets just look at Owens track record with the teams he has been on. In his first year with a team, he is a model team mate, it is year two that he starts his "I love me some me" and no one else matters. Proof in point EVERY team he has been on, he has been run out of town because of the negative affect he had on that locker room.

San Fran
Philly
Dallas

He was only in Buffalo for one season, and as history as stated, he is a model team mate in that first season. Not too mention if he really was that valuable, do you REALLY think he would still be unemployed at this point? If he was as good as he thinks he is, why wasn't he signed the first day of Free Agency.

And look at what Dallas did just one year removed from Owens.

Man, I dont want to argue with you, I am on YOUR SIDE on this one. I really hope an pray that you DO sign Owens. It is exactly what this team needs.

Adn lest we forget that when Shannahan was in Denver and Owens was headed out the door in SF, Shannahan tried to trade for Owens.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31886 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25