Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Big Ben off the hook again.

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #16
Impact Rookie
 
tootergray34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 681
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I don't care either way but I love that everyone is saying he bought his way outta this. Do you have proof that he did?????
People like to see celebritites go down...but I for one feel that this is true. I mean Micheal Jackson was never accused of molesting children...but most would tend to agree that he was a very wierd individual and *probably* did it.

This being the 2nd time he has been accused...and not the first time that he has done something stupid...like wreck a motorcycle on the freeway going what...85mph?

Or I just like to call him Ben Rapelesberger b/c I hate The Steelers...and their bandwagon fans in my town that swear up and down that they have been fans their whole lives...but just a few years ago...they were the biggest Patriots fans ever.
tootergray34 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 04-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #17
The Starter
 
warpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great State of Texas
Posts: 1,006
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

What I mean he and others said, he didn't drink at all that night wich seems to me to be a lie.

The whole video being deleted before any one else could get a chance to watch it doesn't feel right.

If he gets away with it thats fine for him, but if truly treats women like that it will happen again. If it does, hopefully he gets what he deserves. If he is truly innocent why didnt he hold a press confrence like last year.
__________________
"Not only do you get a 1st down, but you get a whole new set of downs" John Madden
warpaint is offline  
Old 04-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #18
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Come on now, money is the bottom line in our society, and if there is a lot of money to be made off a performer, whether it be in film, stage, music, or sports, that person will get off when the "grease" is applied the right way. Look at Robert Downey JR. That guy got nailed time and time again for coke and look at him now Iron Man himself. IF there is a ton of $ to be made off your ass you can do anything.
GusFrerotte is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 12:51 AM   #19
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,231
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootergray34 View Post
People like to see celebritites go down...but I for one feel that this is true. I mean Micheal Jackson was never accused of molesting children...but most would tend to agree that he was a very wierd individual and *probably* did it.

This being the 2nd time he has been accused...and not the first time that he has done something stupid...like wreck a motorcycle on the freeway going what...85mph?

Or I just like to call him Ben Rapelesberger b/c I hate The Steelers...and their bandwagon fans in my town that swear up and down that they have been fans their whole lives...but just a few years ago...they were the biggest Patriots fans ever.
Crashing a motorcycle has nothing to do with this. There can be 200 accusations, I wanna see proof that she was even sexuality assaulted before I say he's guilty.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #20
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Congrats to Big Ben for having the cash to get himself in and out of a situation like this.

Can someone tell him to stay away from 20 year old girls? One way or another he needs to grow up and stay away from "Millivegas".... lol
Pocket$ $traight is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 02:00 AM   #21
Impact Rookie
 
tootergray34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 681
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Crashing a motorcycle has nothing to do with this. There can be 200 accusations, I wanna see proof that she was even sexuality assaulted before I say he's guilty.
Agree'd that it has nothing to do with the rape allegation. But it still brings up the question that his judgement is below par.

And you really think that if he was accused 200 times...you wouldn't even once think that he did do something wrong?

And...you don't think it's at all shady...that the video evidence was destroyed? Not a single bit?

But I will tell you a FACT...if he were a regular human being...living on a normal salary right now...he'd be behind bars...same with Dante Stallworth. NFL players...and celebrities...are always given a free card...and it's ridiculous.
tootergray34 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #22
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootergray34 View Post
Agree'd that it has nothing to do with the rape allegation. But it still brings up the question that his judgement is below par.

And you really think that if he was accused 200 times...you wouldn't even once think that he did do something wrong?

And...you don't think it's at all shady...that the video evidence was destroyed? Not a single bit?

But I will tell you a FACT...if he were a regular human being...living on a normal salary right now...he'd be behind bars...same with Dante Stallworth. NFL players...and celebrities...are always given a free card...and it's ridiculous.
what about plax? and vick? there are cases were people get off but there are plenty where they don't, there are so many factors that go into a sentencing to just say all celeberties get off and average joes don't is a bit ridiculous
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #23
Pro Bowl
 
Beemnseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Age: 40
Posts: 5,293
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootergray34 View Post
People like to see celebritites go down...but I for one feel that this is true. I mean Micheal Jackson was never accused of molesting children...but most would tend to agree that he was a very wierd individual and *probably* did it.

This being the 2nd time he has been accused...and not the first time that he has done something stupid...like wreck a motorcycle on the freeway going what...85mph?

Or I just like to call him Ben Rapelesberger b/c I hate The Steelers...and their bandwagon fans in my town that swear up and down that they have been fans their whole lives...but just a few years ago...they were the biggest Patriots fans ever.
Yep -- they're frontrunners like no other. From 1980-1995 you couldn't find a Steelers fan anywhere outside Pittsburgh. Now they're everywhere.
Beemnseven is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #24
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,813
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
class, status, and money are important factors in our judicial system unfortunately
i disagree. there is just any evidence to move forward. i assume that the girl didn't have any injuries consistent with a sexual assult. it's probably a situation where foreplay went too far and she might of slipped and fell down and hit her head. ben r. is a total fool and imo should get sat down by the commish.
skinsfan69 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #25
Camp Scrub
 
internetcareer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Alexandria
Posts: 89
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

I am not certain, but does this topic have anything at all to do with the Redskins? Doesn't this thread belong in a Pittsburgh Steelers forum or in a general NFL topic forum?

I was just wondering why this thread continues to grow longer and longer as we near the Redskins draft.
internetcareer is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #26
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetcareer View Post
I am not certain, but does this topic have anything at all to do with the Redskins? Doesn't this thread belong in a Pittsburgh Steelers forum or in a general NFL topic forum?

I was just wondering why this thread continues to grow longer and longer as we near the Redskins draft.
probably because this is a major story line for the nfl right now. and while this is a redskins message board we don't ignore the rest of the nfl
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #27
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

I love people who just join and try to be moderators.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #28
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,600
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
i disagree. there is just any evidence to move forward. i assume that the girl didn't have any injuries consistent with a sexual assult. it's probably a situation where foreplay went too far and she might of slipped and fell down and hit her head. ben r. is a total fool and imo should get sat down by the commish.
Ive worked in the judicial system and saw it happen all the time...actually in Alexandria in NOVA for a little while. Its a serious flaw
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #29
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,881
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Ive worked in the judicial system and saw it happen all the time...actually in Alexandria in NOVA for a little while. Its a serious flaw
I am not really sure what you are saying? What is the "it" you are talking about?
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 04-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #30
The Starter
 
Redskin Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 1,525
Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
So if he doesn't get suspended for not breaking the law then Goodell gets fired, where's the logic in that?
I just wish that they would be fair to all technically Pacman only had allegations against him and was suspended. If Goodell is ruling with an iron fist I expect everyone to be treated equally. Curious to see if Shaun Rogers gets suspended and for how long.
__________________
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW I'M A DIE-HARD REDSKIN FAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Redskin Warrior is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.33123 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25