Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #16
The Starter
 
InsaneBoost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: DC
Age: 26
Posts: 1,297
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Yeah I don't know what happened, but I loved it, he was like the big brother when that happened because as you could tell, nobody really stood up. I mean sure, Hall probably shouldn't have gotten in that situation, but when the whole team was surrounding him, our players should have been there to help him out, they came, but did nothing really, then you see them all go back when Haynesworth used the one as a bowling ball.
__________________

InsaneBoost is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-19-2010, 08:32 PM   #17
Impact Rookie
 
warpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great State of Texas
Posts: 994
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
Yeah I don't know what happened, but I loved it, he was like the big brother when that happened because as you could tell, nobody really stood up. I mean sure, Hall probably shouldn't have gotten in that situation, but when the whole team was surrounding him, our players should have been there to help him out, they came, but did nothing really, then you see them all go back when Haynesworth used the one as a bowling ball.
Yeah I wont lie a would really love to have AH kill for us this year but it just seems unrepairable right now and its all his fault.
__________________
"Not only do you get a 1st down, but you get a whole new set of downs" John Madden
warpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #18
Special Teams
 
Player_HTTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 329
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

What I hate about this "rumor" is it is complete speculation. It was a "rumor" on insider yesterday and has grown legs from there.

A$$H would be a good fit in Seattle; some other "rumor" that was pure speculation came true so this one should be true too. No reports or info from either team about any such transaction. He won't go to the NFC East or to a team in the 3-4 (more than likely). That leaves a handful of teams where he can possibly land. The Vikings were the "rumor" last week, Seattle this, someone else next. Keep throwing shit at a wall long enough and eventually somebody will say it looks like Elvis. Some so called journalist is going to claim they had it right from the start, but this is just crap.
Player_HTTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:52 PM   #19
Special Teams
 
Carnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 468
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

It makes sense. Id like Josh Wilson out of the deal. Of course Id rather send him St. Louis, because I am convinced they are the worst.
Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #20
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 35
Posts: 12,623
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I don't care where he goes just get his ass outta here asap
This.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #21
The Starter
 
rbanerjee23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,341
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Shanahan and Allen are smart enough to know that while AH might be a pain in the a$$, he is still a premier defensive player. I'm confident given their recent dealings that the Redskins will get, at the very least, fair trade value for him.

Now, if we could just have that $21 million back to sign Brown and Silverback....
__________________
"Tough times don't last but tough people do"

-Mike Shanahan

HTTR
rbanerjee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #22
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanerjee23 View Post
Shanahan and Allen are smart enough to know that while AH might be a pain in the a$$, he is still a premier defensive player. I'm confident given their recent dealings that the Redskins will get, at the very least, fair trade value for him.

Now, if we could just have that $21 million back to sign Brown and Silverback....
AH's value is undoubtedly a matter of opinion, but I'll be shocked if we get anywhere close to the real thing. He's still the top 4-3 DT in football...worth at least a 1st rd pick. I'll be shocked if we get it for him considering all the other factors.
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #23
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 14,456
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

"My job is, if you don't see me being really as productive, I'm gonna probably be drawing double-teams and triple-teams and it's gonna be freeing up our other guys to make plays. So to kind of judge how I'm doing, you can just see how we're doing as a team and how we're performing as far as a defense."
-Albert Haynesworth Introductory Press Conference

LIAR!

Also this is pretty funny:
@Adam_Schefter An Albert Haynesworth sighting. RT @BDHerren: Figured I'd tell you I saw Haynesworth on the lake today in Knoxville TN. It's all he does. about 7 hours ago
__________________
"Hey baby, wake up from your a sleep." -Zlad

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 06-20-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Dirtbag59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:05 AM   #24
The Starter
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 2,074
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
"My job is, if you don't see me being really as productive, I'm gonna probably be drawing double-teams and triple-teams and it's gonna be freeing up our other guys to make plays. So to kind of judge how I'm doing, you can just see how we're doing as a team and how we're performing as far as a defense."
-Albert Haynesworth Introductory Press Conference

LIAR!

Also this is pretty funny:
@Adam_Schefter An Albert Haynesworth sighting. RT @BDHerren: Figured I'd tell you I saw Haynesworth on the lake today in Knoxville TN. It's all he does. about 7 hours ago
Shocking!
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:02 AM   #25
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

We wont get anything for him. The team/Shanahan has spoken and he said if AH gives back the 21mill they will let him go. I think this is AH's agent trying to get him set up with another deal.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #26
The Starter
 
rbanerjee23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,341
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Wow...unbelievable. I can't even imagine a scenario under which he is in a Redskins Jersey at any point anymore this year.
__________________
"Tough times don't last but tough people do"

-Mike Shanahan

HTTR
rbanerjee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #27
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

It's not that we don't won't Haynesworthless, but no one does. He's toxic and now he's blown his cover. He'd better stretch the hell out of that $21 million, because his big paydays are over.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:27 PM   #28
The Starter
 
rbanerjee23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,341
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Yeah..if you think about it, this is going to hurt him in the long run. He already had a bad reputation before and this just puts an even bigger red flag on him. He'll get work somewhere, he's too talented not to but he'll never see a good payday again.
__________________
"Tough times don't last but tough people do"

-Mike Shanahan

HTTR
rbanerjee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #29
Playmaker
 
skinsfan_nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News,Virginia
Age: 49
Posts: 4,495
Re: Rumor: Haynesworth Headed to Seattle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
It's not that we don't won't Haynesworthless, but no one does. He's toxic and now he's blown his cover. He'd better stretch the hell out of that $21 million, because his big paydays are over.
Unfortunately this is incorrect. I wish you where right but not so.

This fat lazy bastard has already cashed in for no work. So there are many teams interested as they don't have a HUGE financial obligation (we already took care of that) OR won't get robbed like we have. And the contracts will or should be worded accordingly just for this jackass.

You have the Lions, Seattle, Titans, Rams any of these teams just to name a few would love to have fat ass, low risk for low cash for a solid player if he only wants to be. To be determined.

Bottom line get this cancer leaking fat bitch outta DC ASAP. Maybe we can get a middle round pick or a player for this retard, at this point something beats a blank.
__________________
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26408 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25