Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 07:42 AM   #151
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,093
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Lol sandtrap we knew you were going to defend your boy, hey I agree that AH is a piece of shit and BB shouldnt have started shit at the club. In fact as long as the players show up on Sundays I really could care less about their off the field crap.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #152
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,438
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Yeah it's a shame that he was wearing his pants too low. What a tool.

I mean, why can't he be more like Brandon Banks and party at clubs until he gets in a fight and gets stabbed?

Or maybe Bryant should spend the off season with Haynesworth. He could mentor young Dez on how to better channel that youthful aggression by focusing that effort on road rage and assault.
We need a sour grapes emoticon.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:33 AM   #153
The Starter
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,417
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Yeah it's a shame that he was wearing his pants too low. What a tool.

I mean, why can't he be more like Brandon Banks and party at clubs until he gets in a fight and gets stabbed?

Or maybe Bryant should spend the off season with Haynesworth. He could mentor young Dez on how to better channel that youthful aggression by focusing that effort on road rage and assault.
I bet you have been sagging since JJ drafted him, just pullem up man, come on.
__________________
I yearn......oh do I yearn, for a return to glory...
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #154
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #155
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,593
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Lol sandtrap we knew you were going to defend your boy, hey I agree that AH is a piece of shit and BB shouldnt have started shit at the club. In fact as long as the players show up on Sundays I really could care less about their off the field crap.
Not defending him. Issues such as this are not unique only to the Cowboys, or the NFC East. It is in the entire NFL. Just saying compared to most infractions by young players in the league, this seems rather trivial.

But there are a few on this this board, not the majority, but just a few that in an attempt to make themselves feel better about their team will leap on any opportunity to attack a rivals moral character when, as evidence shows, those same issues exist (or even worse) in their own clubhouse.

And if that makes them feel better, more power to ya.

It's rather funny actually when you see 15 pages dedicated to a kid who was being obnoxious at a mall and needs some guidance where paying his bills are concerned. It could be A LOT worse.

Is it worth 15 pages on a thread? Really?
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #156
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,427
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

STJ, you've been around long enough to know we take great pleasure in kicking a Cryboy when he's down. And of course it doesn't mean the Skins are immune to having player issues, we're well aware of our own problem children. We kick them when they're down too.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #157
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,233
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Not defending him. Issues such as this are not unique only to the Cowboys, or the NFC East. It is in the entire NFL. Just saying compared to most infractions by young players in the league, this seems rather trivial.

But there are a few on this this board, not the majority, but just a few that in an attempt to make themselves feel better about their team will leap on any opportunity to attack a rivals moral character when, as evidence shows, those same issues exist (or even worse) in their own clubhouse.

And if that makes them feel better, more power to ya.

It's rather funny actually when you see 15 pages dedicated to a kid who was being obnoxious at a mall and needs some guidance where paying his bills are concerned. It could be A LOT worse.

Is it worth 15 pages on a thread? Really?
Define worth.....
Its a bunch of pixels created by a bunch of bored guys stuck behind desks.

Oh, and Dallas sucks red baboon ass.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #158
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,750
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
STJ, you've been around long enough to know we take great pleasure in kicking a Cryboy when he's down. And of course it doesn't mean the Skins are immune to having player issues, we're well aware of our own problem children. We kick them when they're down too.
I don't see why this surprises the non-Redskins fans on this board.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:18 AM   #159
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,438
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Not defending him. Issues such as this are not unique only to the Cowboys, or the NFC East. It is in the entire NFL. Just saying compared to most infractions by young players in the league, this seems rather trivial.

But there are a few on this this board, not the majority, but just a few that in an attempt to make themselves feel better about their team will leap on any opportunity to attack a rivals moral character when, as evidence shows, those same issues exist (or even worse) in their own clubhouse.

And if that makes them feel better, more power to ya.

It's rather funny actually when you see 15 pages dedicated to a kid who was being obnoxious at a mall and needs some guidance where paying his bills are concerned. It could be A LOT worse.

Is it worth 15 pages on a thread? Really?
Dude, have you seen the Haynesworth threads? Many of us recognize that sh*t goes on in every clubhouse, including our own.

Besides, you may have noticed that real football news is not happening...at least not until Wednesday. Gotta talk about something.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:38 AM   #160
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Dez Bryant says " I don't carry anyones pads" lol

Sandtrapjack, you might want to get your sodium levels checked out. You sound salty.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.24055 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25