Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 02:20 AM   #196
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

I talked about my wife serving you food. Not her looks. There is a line and you clearly crossed it.
KLHJ2 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 08-22-2010, 02:20 AM   #197
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsowilso View Post
Who raised that fool. He is a piece of garbage.

So every player who complains about how the coaches use him is a piece of garbage?

I just want one Albert hater to come out and say, "I hate him because I am jealous of him". At least I could give this person some credit for telling the truth.
Pocket$ $traight is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 02:25 AM   #198
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
So every player who complains about how the coaches use him is a piece of garbage?

I just want one Albert hater to come out and say, "I hate him because I am jealous of him". At least I could give this person some credit for telling the truth.
Jealous of what? The only thing that he has on me is a huge contract. I perform my job 200 times better than he does. I don't bitch, I don't complain. I go above and beyond and am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished. I would trade my life for that of no other. Maybe you are jealous of him and if you could manage to takes his nuts out of your mouth for 1 second you could see that.

Mods I don't care how long the banning is for me after that statement.
KLHJ2 is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 02:26 AM   #199
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry View Post
I talked about my wife serving you food. Not her looks. There is a line and you clearly crossed it.

Ok son, sit on my knee for a basic lesson on logic. What I said was, "If you couldn't see that Albert is the best d-lineman on the team than I wouldn't want to see your wife". I was inferring that in a hypothetical world your wife probably isn't good looking because you are essentially blind. I did not comment on her looks specifically. I don't know what she looks like and I don't care what she looks like. My point was that if you truly believe that Albert got his ass handed to him by Baltimore's second and third stringers than you are clueless. I am not badmouthing your wife, I am badmouthing you. Hopefully this clears things up and you and Scud can return to calling Albert fat.
Pocket$ $traight is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 02:28 AM   #200
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry View Post
Jealous of what? The only thing that he has on me is a huge contract. I perform my job 200 times better than he does. I don't bitch, I don't complain. I go above and beyond and am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished. I would trade my life for that of no other. Maybe you are jealous of him and if you could manage to takes his nuts out of your mouth for 1 second you could see that.

Mods I don't care how long the banning is for me after that statement.

Can I have your violin after you are done? I almost got out an American flag and saluted it in your honor....
Pocket$ $traight is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 03:26 AM   #201
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
He brought up his wife and I was responding to that but maybe you are lazier than you claim Albert is and couldn't take the time to read a couple of previous posts.

You are so mind numbingly predictable.
"Hey, Albert is fat". "Hey, Albert is overpaid". "Hey, anyone who thinks Albert can actually play is stupid". blah blah blah. I would rather listen to a rerun of Gibbs talking about James Thrash...
You are so mind numbingly ignorant. So hung up on jealously. Clearly you're projecting. It's so obvious how much you envy Albert's riches, you just assume that anyone who can't stand him must feel the same way.

I feel bad for you if money means that much in your eyes. Why on god's green earth would I our Angry be jealous of Albert Haynesworth? He's a crybaby, bereft of character, greedy, selfish, arrogant, lazy, and in general just not a good guy. I am none of those things, but do not and never will have anywhere close to Albert's fortune. And I wouldn't trade out any of those qualities for his money. It's called principles. Some things are worth more than a fat contract.

But he has money so you assume we're jealous. That says something about you in my opinion.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 03:30 AM   #202
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
He brought up his wife and I was responding to that but maybe you are lazier than you claim Albert is and couldn't take the time to read a couple of previous posts.

You are so mind numbingly predictable. "Hey, Albert is fat". "Hey, Albert is overpaid". "Hey, anyone who thinks Albert can actually play is stupid". blah blah blah. I would rather listen to a rerun of Gibbs talking about James Thrash...
Where did I ever say anything close to that? When he gives a shit, he plays great. Problem is, he doesn't give a shit too much anymore.

I called him fat, overpaid, and lazy. Are any of those three adjectives incorrect? Seems to me they're pretty much fact at this point.

I'm still just stunned at how much you apologize for this guy. Then again you do have two $$ in your username. We all must be so jealous.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 06:59 AM   #203
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
Can I have your violin after you are done? I almost got out an American flag and saluted it in your honor....
I wasn't playing no damn musical instrument that was all a A cappella. If you had saluted the flag it would have been the first thing that you had done right during this conversation.
KLHJ2 is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #204
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,728
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

I think people are missing the root cause of this crisis. Haynesworth still felt the media owed him more coverage after Brett Farve cut into his condition gate scandal, and now with the Farve media machine dying down a bit Haynesworth found an opening. I mean, everyone in the fan base doesn't call him Fatal Bert for a reason (double points for including 'for a reason' without explaining the reason!! Triple points for including Fatal Bert instead of letting that horrible nickname die!!! Quadruple points for including Brett Farve!!!!)
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline  
Old 08-22-2010, 09:35 AM   #205
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,875
Re: Haynesworth PASSES Conditioning Test

Locking all Haynesworth threads and we're going to start with a fresh one. Let's all try to act a bit more civil toward each other on the new one
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26599 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25