Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #61
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Inside the Redskins: W/Larry Michael

Footage and interview with Chris Hanburger - Brief highlights from the 2010 season + Interview with Bruce Allen. redskin blog:

Redskins Blog -- The Official Blog of the Washington Redskins
__________________
A revolution is coming and it will be televised.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #62
Special Teams
 
Dread-Skin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Towson area
Posts: 288
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

I have over 50 years of game day programs and grew up reading them and have been following Redskins history but for someone wanting to see Hanburger play where can archived games be viewed?
__________________
When do Brandon Banks authentics hit the market?
Dread-Skin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #63
Special Teams
 
Leader In Sports's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 385
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigreds77 View Post
Where could I buy one? Do you ever hear from Billy Kilmer? I loved The Over The Hill Gang.
1. I sell them on my website, EBay, Amazon and a few retail outlets.

2. Yes, Billy was part of the 72 Redskins Reunion we did last year for the Children's Miracle Network.
Leader In Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #64
Special Teams
 
Leader In Sports's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 385
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimefan View Post
Inside the Redskins: W/Larry Michael

Footage and interview with Chris Hanburger - Brief highlights from the 2010 season + Interview with Bruce Allen. redskin blog:

Redskins Blog -- The Official Blog of the Washington Redskins
The helmet in the background is facing that way because it is autographed by Chris on the other side. I am in the process of finishing my new sports room and it will be on display there.
Leader In Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:09 PM   #65
Special Teams
 
Bigreds77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader In Sports View Post
1. I sell them on my website, EBay, Amazon and a few retail outlets.

2. Yes, Billy was part of the 72 Redskins Reunion we did last year for the Children's Miracle Network.
How do I get to your website to buy one? Billy was always my favorite and I would like to get his jersey also.
Bigreds77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #66
Special Teams
 
Leader In Sports's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 385
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

pm sent
Leader In Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:45 PM   #67
Camp Scrub
 
Uncle Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Redskins Nation
Age: 77
Posts: 41
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

I had a quick question if anyone can assist with an answer.

The NFL has to have the Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony regardless of the status of the CBA right? The game may be in question but the Enshrinement on AUG 6th has to be a go, right?

Just making sure because I am planning on attending this year since one of our own Skins making it in. I have never been to Canton before so seeing a Redskin enshrinement in person is reason enough for me.
__________________

http://twitter.com/#!/UncleSkins
Sincerely,
Uncle Skins
Uncle Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:11 AM   #68
Special Teams
 
Leader In Sports's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 385
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Skins View Post
I had a quick question if anyone can assist with an answer.

The NFL has to have the Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony regardless of the status of the CBA right? The game may be in question but the Enshrinement on AUG 6th has to be a go, right?

Just making sure because I am planning on attending this year since one of our own Skins making it in. I have never been to Canton before so seeing a Redskin enshrinement in person is reason enough for me.
You are correct. The induction ceremony will take place along with all of the scheduled activities. You are also correct without the CBA, then the game and I assume tailgate party are canceled.

This will also be my first time to the ceremony and it will be interesting.
Leader In Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #69
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 82,965
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

I went to Canton when Monk & Green got in, trust me you guys will have a blast.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:57 PM   #70
Special Teams
 
Leader In Sports's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 385
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I went to Canton when Monk & Green got in, trust me you guys will have a blast.
I am looking forward to it. Of course, originally my wife wasn't interested. Then she heard about the party Saturday evening, and now I have a date for the weekend. Oh well, so much for several days of guy stuff. I am just glad she isn't saying anything about going to the fashion show.
Leader In Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #71
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 82,965
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader In Sports View Post
I am looking forward to it. Of course, originally my wife wasn't interested. Then she heard about the party Saturday evening, and now I have a date for the weekend. Oh well, so much for several days of guy stuff. I am just glad she isn't saying anything about going to the fashion show.
My wife had a great time and she's not a huge football fan. Are you going to any of the events? When you're in the Hall keep an eye out for players, coaches, etc. They'll be strolling around right along everyone else. And when you're in the stadium for the ceremony take a walk around and keep the camera ready, there's no telling who you'll see.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #72
Special Teams
 
Leader In Sports's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 385
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
My wife had a great time and she's not a huge football fan. Are you going to any of the events? When you're in the Hall keep an eye out for players, coaches, etc. They'll be strolling around right along everyone else. And when you're in the stadium for the ceremony take a walk around and keep the camera ready, there's no telling who you'll see.
We went into the HOF last year on a family trip. I figured there was enough going on we didn't buy the tickets to get into the museum. We also are skipping the fashion show. Other than that, we have tickets to everything. We are going as "invited" guests as part of the friends and family of the Hanburgers, so it should be interesting.
Leader In Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #73
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,686
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Congratulations to one of the greatest Redskins ever!! A stoic man who didn't have to say a word, his play on the field spoke volumes. He was the Clint Eastwood of Linebackers. Welcome to the HOF "Hangman".
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #74
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,356
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I went to Canton when Monk & Green got in, trust me you guys will have a blast.
Color me jealous.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #75
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Updated: Hanburger in Hall

Went once when I was a kid, every football fan must make that trip. Glad another Redskin has finally gotten his due.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27155 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25