Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #61
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
McNabb will be motivated. Look at his performances following his last benching in Philly. Plus, we're playing Philly.
Well put all around.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #62
Impact Rookie
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 47
Posts: 896
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanerjee23 View Post
If Rogers actually catches an INT, he should be given a courtesy touchdown
Agreed! I knew that I overreached on that one. But at some point, it's hard to believe that with as many times the ball hits him in the hands he won't find a way to hold on to it.
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #63
Special Teams
 
LavaRnChad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 183
Re: Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Again we were up 14-0 when he left.
You're absolutely right, but if Kolb can lead them all the way back with checkdowns, what do you think would have happened had Vick finished the game? We can't score at will.
__________________
Lavar and B-Mitch speaks TRUTH. Larry Michael sucks and Joey T. is WACK! (Proud to be an inspiration to mooby) *BOOM!!! MNF proves my argument still LIVES!!!
LavaRnChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #64
Playmaker
 
SouperMeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 50
Posts: 3,154
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

The first meeting was a mini-Body Bag game for Philly. If our boys play that physical again on Monday night, the Skins will win going away. I expect Haynesworth to dominate.
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #65
Impact Rookie
 
JLee9718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 573
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

To win against Philly, we need some changes in the O-line. Especially at center. Rabach stinks! We should have won the games against the Rams and Lions!!!
JLee9718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #66
Impact Rookie
 
JLee9718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 573
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

I gotta change my avatar...He shouldn't mess with McNabb. Now McNabb will try too hard and he needs to be settled down.
JLee9718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #67
Special Teams
 
aceinthehouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Springfield,Missouri
Posts: 463
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

I'm not going to BS anyone...
This game is Monster Huge

We must be at our best come Monday Night.
Not only are the Eagles going to want to try to keep pace with the Giants by going 6-3,they will want revenge from last game and to beat McNabb and to avoid the sweep.

For us...it's a season changer imo...

We win
we go 5-4...3-0 in the Div...5-2 in the Conf...and a sweeping tiebreaker over philly.
And possibly...only 1 game back behind the Giants,if Dallas can surprise them that week as well. (Hey..you never know..with new coach and all)

We lose...and were in a lot of trouble
I'll just say that.

If Mcnabb can have a good to great game(better than last one) coming off the bye and relatively healthy,it could not only set the tone for the team,but give mcnabb a boost of confidence as well as coaching staff.

And Shanny...
Just let McNabb play man!
keep your ego in check bud..
__________________
The 1991 Redskins team,is the greatest team of all time. Their average margin of victory is the greatest of all Superbowl winning teams! HTTR!!
aceinthehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #68
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,116
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinthehouse View Post
I'm not going to BS anyone...
This game is Monster Huge

We must be at our best come Monday Night.
Not only are the Eagles going to want to try to keep pace with the Giants by going 6-3,they will want revenge from last game and to beat McNabb and to avoid the sweep.

For us...it's a season changer imo...

We win
we go 5-4...3-0 in the Div...5-2 in the Conf...and a sweeping tiebreaker over philly.
And possibly...only 1 game back behind the Giants,if Dallas can surprise them that week as well. (Hey..you never know..with new coach and all)

We lose...and were in a lot of trouble
I'll just say that.

If Mcnabb can have a good to great game(better than last one) coming off the bye and relatively healthy,it could not only set the tone for the team,but give mcnabb a boost of confidence as well as coaching staff.

And Shanny...
Just let McNabb play man!
keep your ego in check bud..
I couldn't stop laughing after the first line you wrote...no but seriously, I agree it's a big game for us (and the Eagles)
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #69
Impact Rookie
 
Takeuon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 573
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

If the Eagles & Vick come together & play like they did against the Colts we're in for a long game.

Pigeons 31
Skins 20
__________________
#21 Will always be missed. Gone but not forgotten
Takeuon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #70
Thank You, Sean.
 
Gmanc711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Age: 29
Posts: 7,506
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

As many have said, this game is about as must win as it gets. If we fall to 4-5, we're definitely out of the division race, because the Giants should be 7-2 on Sunday. If we can win here, we'll pull even with Philadelphia and have to wins over them. I think ultimately the wild card comes down to Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and if we can win this game, Washington.

We already beat Philadelphia once, in Philly, so I dont see why this game is not winnable. Philadelphia is playing really well right now, but they were also at the top of their game going into the last game in Philly. It's going to be a close game, no doubt about it; and we'll see what happens. If we can get any offense going, I think we have a good shot.
__________________
#21
Gmanc711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #71
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 53
Posts: 3,543
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmanc711 View Post
As many have said, this game is about as must win as it gets. If we fall to 4-5, we're definitely out of the division race, because the Giants should be 7-2 on Sunday. If we can win here, we'll pull even with Philadelphia and have to wins over them. I think ultimately the wild card comes down to Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and if we can win this game, Washington.

We already beat Philadelphia once, in Philly, so I dont see why this game is not winnable. Philadelphia is playing really well right now, but they were also at the top of their game going into the last game in Philly. It's going to be a close game, no doubt about it; and we'll see what happens. If we can get any offense going, I think we have a good shot.
any game in the nfl is winnable,but the only reason we won the last game is because we knocked Vick out and Kolb played like shit and we still barely won,dont see it happenning twice.
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #72
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 26
Posts: 12,574
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
any game in the nfl is winnable,but the only reason we won the last game is because we knocked Vick out and Kolb played like shit and we still barely won,dont see it happenning twice.
U do remember that they scored all their pts when Kolb was in.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #73
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 13,506
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
U do remember that they scored all their pts when Kolb was in.
Im with you Quake. Hearing this horsesh*t excuse of the only reason we won is cause of an injury is insane. Kolb is not a bad quarterback and Vick hadnt did sh*t up until the injury. We won cause we were the better team that day.

I dont want to hear the next bs excuse of "we were lucky"...its the NFL injuries happen all day long, every game. Good teams have to step up.
__________________
“Nobody’s going to be handed a job; not my standpoint, and I know Jay feels that way and I know Bruce feels the same way. You have to earn it. That’s what the NFL is about. Prove to me that you deserve to be on the field,’ and that’s the way it has to be in the NFL.”- McC
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #74
Pro Bowl
 
SirClintonPortis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,052
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

Kolb was King Checkdown that day. Mr. Vick will not play so nice.
__________________
Analysis using datasets (aka stats) is an attempt at reverse-engineering a player's "goodness".

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #75
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,783
Re: Its Fu**ing Eagles Week!!!!

We get another big win come Monday night. I am excited to see the team play after the bye week. The coaches and players had a chance to evaluate the first half and what needs to be done to get better.

Having the bye week right in the middle of the season is a real advantage to a new team. Should be an exciting second half of the year!
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32543 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25