Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
Special Teams
 
Redskins247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 282
Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

So maybe this got put to some of you today as well, I thought I'd bring it up here...after last night's complete embarrassment, if you had to pick one or the other for your team....which is actually worse as a fan...our horrific loss last night, or the cowgirls season thus far expecting a trip to the Super Bowl in their home stadium and completely laying an egg and getting their head coach fired?
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,962
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

The horrific loss last night is by far the better choice. Cowboys had huge self-imposed expectations this year and their coach didn't even last half the season. Cowboys are 1-2 in the division, Redskins are 2-1. Cowboys are 0-3 in non-divisional conference play, Redskins are 2-2 (I think). Redskins fans do not run and hide when the Redskins lose. Cowboys fans...well, we finally saw Sandtrap yesterday
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

Yeah. We played a lot better last night than Dallas did in Green Bay, just being completely honest.

And look what they did the very next week.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,816
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

cowgirls season thus far expecting a trip to the Super Bowl in their home stadium and completely laying an egg.

They were so confident to be playing a SB at home that they forgot to play, believe me they are hurting worse than the skins fans.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,716
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

hey we still got a chance. 2 games out 7 to go.

F the cowboys.
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,339
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

if we sweep dallas and finish 8-8 I'll be happy with that.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
Registered User
 
44ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Fortune Teller
Posts: 2,512
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

We can't stink it up for ever. There has to come a time when this team gels. We are not out of this thing yet. We come back next week and redeem ourselves. We've been flirting with close games and just doing enough to get by. Maybe we needed our asses beat down, maybe this will be a wake up call. Look at what Dallas was able to do when they dedicated themselves. We are way better than we are playing.

Not trying to jump forward but I say we are going to come back and beat the Titans. Yep, I said it.
44ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #8
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,339
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
We can't stink it up for ever. There has to come a time when this team gels. We are not out of this thing yet. We come back next week and redeem ourselves. We've been flirting with close games and just doing enough to get by. Maybe we needed our asses beat down, maybe this will be a wake up call. Look at what Dallas was able to do when they dedicated themselves. We are way better than we are playing.

Not trying to jump forward but I say we are going to come back and beat the Titans. Yep, I said it.
I honestly dont see how we should beat Tenn but I agree LOL thats how crazy the NFL is. ANy given week my man
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #9
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
The horrific loss last night is by far the better choice. Cowboys had huge self-imposed expectations this year and their coach didn't even last half the season. Cowboys are 1-2 in the division, Redskins are 2-1. Cowboys are 0-3 in non-divisional conference play, Redskins are 2-2 (I think). Redskins fans do not run and hide when the Redskins lose. Cowboys fans...well, we finally saw Sandtrap
yesterday
I agree I rather have a humiliating loss than the Season Dallas had when they just gave up and played like a bunch of punks. But smoot come one Redskins fans don't hide... here you see at least some Cowboys fans show up take the trashtalk and take it when Dallas loses I only see Redskins fans on Cowboys boards when you beat us never when you lose and never during the season. Also last year with the awful season you guys had nobody wanted to talk in here they just wanted the season to be over see who the next head coach would be and couldn't wait for the draft.

All fans do that when the season goes to shit and every week is the same crap no one really wants to talk about it.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:51 PM   #10
Playmaker
 
SouperMeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 50
Posts: 3,143
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

As bad as last night was, it was only one game, and I'm pretty sure only counted as one loss against our record. Dallas starting 1-7 when they are among the most talented teams in the league is the much greater embarrassment.
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #11
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,339
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

I think Dallas " talent " is overrated..
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:30 AM   #12
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,962
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
I agree I rather have a humiliating loss than the Season Dallas had when they just gave up and played like a bunch of punks. But smoot come one Redskins fans don't hide... here you see at least some Cowboys fans show up take the trashtalk and take it when Dallas loses I only see Redskins fans on Cowboys boards when you beat us never when you lose and never during the season. Also last year with the awful season you guys had nobody wanted to talk in here they just wanted the season to be over see who the next head coach would be and couldn't wait for the draft.

All fans do that when the season goes to shit and every week is the same crap no one really wants to talk about it.
No Cowboys fan show up but you. More skins fans are on here when the team loses than when they win. Matty actually showed me the numbers once that prove that. I don't like the Ciwboys Zone message board, or whatever it's called bc I have to register just to read. I'd like to be able to surf some threads and posts before deciding if I want to sign up. Did that for 3 months before signing up here
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #13
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

Well it's a redskins forum man... go to a dallas forum like cowboysboard where I post and you'll see the same thing with a cowboys loss tons of members logg to post when thay're angry and want to vent out and ask for someones head or at least someone to blame.

If you want to see the other side perspective I recommend that board many of the cowboys members that post here are from that board and they're as respectuf as the members here are with us that come to talk football
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:04 AM   #14
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,962
Re: Last Night's Loss or dallass's Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Well it's a redskins forum man... go to a dallas forum like cowboysboard where I post and you'll see the same thing with a cowboys loss tons of members logg to post when thay're angry and want to vent out and ask for someones head or at least someone to blame.

If you want to see the other side perspective I recommend that board many of the cowboys members that post here are from that board and they're as respectuf as the members here are with us that come to talk football
Honestly I had just thrown that last line in my original post as a playful jab at Trap

And I do hate that the board makes me register just to peruse the board
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:19 AM   #15
Special Teams
 
LavaRnChad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 183
Re: Redskins

We are only 2 games better than Dallas, so how can we toot our own horn? If Garrett continue to get them to play to their capability, I think they will surpass us. They have more to work with than we have. We can't beat NY like they did. They have been underachieving all year and IMO the only team that soundly beat them was the first NY game. I think they mailed it in for the year by the time the Packers came around.
__________________
Lavar and B-Mitch speaks TRUTH. Larry Michael sucks and Joey T. is WACK! (Proud to be an inspiration to mooby) *BOOM!!! MNF proves my argument still LIVES!!!
LavaRnChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.43870 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25