Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 11:18 AM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #61
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 10,582
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoDogAllStars View Post
Being a fan is not about winning. End of discussion.
And about keeping it real.
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-18-2010, 11:26 AM   #62
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 1,835
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

hooskins, Chico, and first I swear I wondered if anyone else felt the same way that I did. I hate the fact that his rant is celebrated as truth when it's just him in his feelings. If his rant said anything it's that he learned exactly nothing from his forefathers who were Skins fans. They lived when the Skins were some shit, utter shit. We were blessed to be born when they were a force to be reckoned with. Now it's our time to suffer until things get better. This is the beauty of being a fan. If you choose to be a diehard then dealing with the storms are a part of the deal. There aren't always going to be Super Bowls every year. I wish there were but, they aren't. You're not always going to be successful, sometimes things go bad. In our case they have been going bad since Joe Gibbs retired the first time.

He came off like a little kid in some points. How can I look people in teh face ? ****ing seriously Chad. What are you ? 12 ? Dude I wore my Redskins scarf on Tuesday just so if any random person wanted to talk trash they could, and you know what,....they did ! IT'S CALLED BEING A FAN !!!! The guy at the Metro waited for me and laughed at me until my train got there. I reveled in it, but Chad needs the Skins to look good so that he can feel validated as a Skins fan ? Did he tell Lavar off about the many times that the Chad Hutchinson's, the Alex Wrights, and the Quincy Carters of the world had their way with the Skins ? Did he talk about how the Bills bootlegged the Skins to death when Spurrirer was here ? Did he ever ? And why do I bring Lavar up ? Because of that little "get 'em" crap. Really dude ? Really ?

The Skins got punished so the F what ? Move on and take your lumps. If you can talk shit when you win then you DAMN well better be ready to hear it when you lose. I took my best friend (who is a Texans fan) to the game this year. I talked more than a little bit, and do you know what ? I enjoyed him seeing his team win, I was pissed but you win some and you lose some.

Grow up Dukes. Stop trying to eduacate me on how to be a fan while being the exact opposite. Find a team that won't let you down so I can talk shit about that team when the time comes youngster ! The more I think about what he said the dummer it sounds to me. Man let me go get a drink,.... F'n pussy.
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:29 AM   #63
Camp Scrub
 
tjmorgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 47
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

funniest part of the rant was LaVar in the back. "Get'em, Get'em"
tjmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #64
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,415
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Now that's keeping it real, nice job Monkfan
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #65
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 10,582
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmorgan View Post
funniest part of the rant was LaVar in the back. "Get'em, Get'em"
That sh*t was so gay I laughed too. Dude sounded like an idoit
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #66
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 8,917
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life View Post
hooskins, Chico, and first I swear I wondered if anyone else felt the same way that I did. I hate the fact that his rant is celebrated as truth when it's just him in his feelings. If his rant said anything it's that he learned exactly nothing from his forefathers who were Skins fans. They lived when the Skins were some shit, utter shit. We were blessed to be born when they were a force to be reckoned with. Now it's our time to suffer until things get better. This is the beauty of being a fan. If you choose to be a diehard then dealing with the storms are a part of the deal. There aren't always going to be Super Bowls every year. I wish there were but, they aren't. You're not always going to be successful, sometimes things go bad. In our case they have been going bad since Joe Gibbs retired the first time.

He came off like a little kid in some points. How can I look people in teh face ? ****ing seriously Chad. What are you ? 12 ? Dude I wore my Redskins scarf on Tuesday just so if any random person wanted to talk trash they could, and you know what,....they did ! IT'S CALLED BEING A FAN !!!! The guy at the Metro waited for me and laughed at me until my train got there. I reveled in it, but Chad needs the Skins to look good so that he can feel validated as a Skins fan ? Did he tell Lavar off about the many times that the Chad Hutchinson's, the Alex Wrights, and the Quincy Carters of the world had their way with the Skins ? Did he talk about how the Bills bootlegged the Skins to death when Spurrirer was here ? Did he ever ? And why do I bring Lavar up ? Because of that little "get 'em" crap. Really dude ? Really ?

The Skins got punished so the F what ? Move on and take your lumps. If you can talk shit when you win then you DAMN well better be ready to hear it when you lose. I took my best friend (who is a Texans fan) to the game this year. I talked more than a little bit, and do you know what ? I enjoyed him seeing his team win, I was pissed but you win some and you lose some.

Grow up Dukes. Stop trying to eduacate me on how to be a fan while being the exact opposite. Find a team that won't let you down so I can talk shit about that team when the time comes youngster ! The more I think about what he said the dummer it sounds to me. Man let me go get a drink,.... F'n pussy.
GOOD STUFF MF4Life.......actually I just wanted to post MF4Life...priceless!
Great Post to.......HTTR
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
Win! Always win!
By fair means or foul, by soft words and hard deeds...
by treachery, by cunning, by malpractice...
but always win--Edward Teach
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #67
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,198
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life View Post
hooskins, Chico, and first I swear I wondered if anyone else felt the same way that I did. I hate the fact that his rant is celebrated as truth when it's just him in his feelings. If his rant said anything it's that he learned exactly nothing from his forefathers who were Skins fans. They lived when the Skins were some shit, utter shit. We were blessed to be born when they were a force to be reckoned with. Now it's our time to suffer until things get better. This is the beauty of being a fan. If you choose to be a diehard then dealing with the storms are a part of the deal. There aren't always going to be Super Bowls every year. I wish there were but, they aren't. You're not always going to be successful, sometimes things go bad. In our case they have been going bad since Joe Gibbs retired the first time.

He came off like a little kid in some points. How can I look people in teh face ? ****ing seriously Chad. What are you ? 12 ? Dude I wore my Redskins scarf on Tuesday just so if any random person wanted to talk trash they could, and you know what,....they did ! IT'S CALLED BEING A FAN !!!! The guy at the Metro waited for me and laughed at me until my train got there. I reveled in it, but Chad needs the Skins to look good so that he can feel validated as a Skins fan ? Did he tell Lavar off about the many times that the Chad Hutchinson's, the Alex Wrights, and the Quincy Carters of the world had their way with the Skins ? Did he talk about how the Bills bootlegged the Skins to death when Spurrirer was here ? Did he ever ? And why do I bring Lavar up ? Because of that little "get 'em" crap. Really dude ? Really ?

The Skins got punished so the F what ? Move on and take your lumps. If you can talk shit when you win then you DAMN well better be ready to hear it when you lose. I took my best friend (who is a Texans fan) to the game this year. I talked more than a little bit, and do you know what ? I enjoyed him seeing his team win, I was pissed but you win some and you lose some.

Grow up Dukes. Stop trying to eduacate me on how to be a fan while being the exact opposite. Find a team that won't let you down so I can talk shit about that team when the time comes youngster ! The more I think about what he said the dummer it sounds to me. Man let me go get a drink,.... F'n pussy.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:07 PM   #68
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,481
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life View Post
hooskins, Chico, and first I swear I wondered if anyone else felt the same way that I did. I hate the fact that his rant is celebrated as truth when it's just him in his feelings. If his rant said anything it's that he learned exactly nothing from his forefathers who were Skins fans. They lived when the Skins were some shit, utter shit. We were blessed to be born when they were a force to be reckoned with. Now it's our time to suffer until things get better. This is the beauty of being a fan. If you choose to be a diehard then dealing with the storms are a part of the deal. There aren't always going to be Super Bowls every year. I wish there were but, they aren't. You're not always going to be successful, sometimes things go bad. In our case they have been going bad since Joe Gibbs retired the first time.

He came off like a little kid in some points. How can I look people in teh face ? ****ing seriously Chad. What are you ? 12 ? Dude I wore my Redskins scarf on Tuesday just so if any random person wanted to talk trash they could, and you know what,....they did ! IT'S CALLED BEING A FAN !!!! The guy at the Metro waited for me and laughed at me until my train got there. I reveled in it, but Chad needs the Skins to look good so that he can feel validated as a Skins fan ? Did he tell Lavar off about the many times that the Chad Hutchinson's, the Alex Wrights, and the Quincy Carters of the world had their way with the Skins ? Did he talk about how the Bills bootlegged the Skins to death when Spurrirer was here ? Did he ever ? And why do I bring Lavar up ? Because of that little "get 'em" crap. Really dude ? Really ?

The Skins got punished so the F what ? Move on and take your lumps. If you can talk shit when you win then you DAMN well better be ready to hear it when you lose. I took my best friend (who is a Texans fan) to the game this year. I talked more than a little bit, and do you know what ? I enjoyed him seeing his team win, I was pissed but you win some and you lose some.

Grow up Dukes. Stop trying to eduacate me on how to be a fan while being the exact opposite. Find a team that won't let you down so I can talk shit about that team when the time comes youngster ! The more I think about what he said the dummer it sounds to me. Man let me go get a drink,.... F'n pussy.
Preach! You gonna put this response on your YouTube show?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:11 PM   #69
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 1,835
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

It won't be verbatum but it will be something like it. Trying to get with my homie so we can tape, it'll probably be Saturday cause I'm ordering the UFC show. I thought about doing it on my own and just putting it under the name of the show but decided against it cause I didn't want to seem like I was out for self.
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:12 PM   #70
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 1,835
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

I might use up a whole segment talking about it though...definitely might be our first skit.

But I will let those guys have it though. There will not be any cut cards, like I said a while ago it's something that I would love to do for a living and there are certain things that I will not do if given that opportunity. I wouldn't be a gimmick which is how they seem to be at times.
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #71
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,481
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life View Post
I might use up a whole segment talking about it though...definitely might be our first skit.

But I will let those guys have it though. There will not be any cut cards, like I said a while ago it's something that I would love to do for a living and there are certain things that I will not do if given that opportunity. I wouldn't be a gimmick which is how they seem to be at times.
I definitely want to see your rant on video
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #72
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 1,835
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

It's going to be a good one. They are the true reason that my friend and I want to do this. I mean we like the idea of having a radio show but it's just that those guys kill me. The way that Lavar rewrites history, the way that those cats are all about this anti-Danny or ESPN980 thing. Crazy. But believe me, everything I ever said about Jason, will not compare. That guy is the absolute worst and I sure as hell will say it.

In all honesty I really appreciate you checking us out !
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #73
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,481
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

As for the Titans games, probably won't see Portis or Rogers on Sunday. Not looking so at this point
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #74
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 1,835
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

I heard Rogers has a Hamstring pull,...any news on how long he may be out ?
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:34 PM   #75
Special Teams
 
Dread-Skin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Towson area
Posts: 288
Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

OMG, Titans week and 'Los may not play.

Washington Redskins CB Carlos Rogers might sit out against Tennessee Titans - ESPN


OOPs, beat me to it. I swear Buchanon is going to get torched this week.
__________________
When do Brandon Banks authentics hit the market?
Dread-Skin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36933 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25