Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #31
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
Unless Shanny's a complete idiot if he thought he was THAT good he would have drafted him.
You're right! That McNAbb trade sure has worked out MUCH better than that.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #32
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,653
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
You're right! That McNAbb trade sure has worked out MUCH better than that.
How did the first game of the year work out?
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. Your wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #33
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,728
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Useless Warpath Poster Dirtbag59: TheMalcomConnection, Smootsmack should battle for moderator job - ESPN

"I loved posting with Malcom," useless poster Dirtbag59 said during a Tuesday appearance in an ally in downtown Atlanta during a crack run. "Malcolm is one of my favorite people to post with. Just being out there on the site with that guy just makes you press the enter key even harder. He made some things happen in limited time, so I think if he got a longer chance, he'd be able to do more.
"I hope there's a chance for a moderator competition this year. Every position, I think we need to put more
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:26 PM   #34
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,399
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
You're right! That McNAbb trade sure has worked out MUCH better than that.
First off girlyboy I hated the trade for McNabb and wasn't all that crazy about getting Shanahan. But any moron would know that if a G.M. wants someone bad enough he'll draft him. Is that over your head chump?
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #35
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
First off girlyboy I hated the trade for McNabb and wasn't all that crazy about getting Shanahan. But any moron would know that if a G.M. wants someone bad enough he'll draft him. Is that over your head chump?
Well if (as you say) "any moron would know", I guess I'm not a moron.

But since YOU DID know.....well you figure it out.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:23 PM   #36
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,189
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Who cares about McNabb anymore? He's old news
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #37
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,399
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Well if (as you say) "any moron would know", I guess I'm not a moron.

But since YOU DID know.....well you figure it out.
You're not a moron because you didn't know that fact but I am because I did? I've already got it figured out cowpoke. Is that some of the same Cowgirl logic that makes ya'll think ya'll are better than you are every year?
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #38
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
Is that some of the same Cowgirl logic that makes ya'll think ya'll are better than you are every year?
You are what your record says you are.

Don't stereotype me. If you have evidence and specific posts made by me where I made a statement saying "we are better than we thought we are", then show it, quote it in your post, give us a link, put it on your facebook. I really don't care where you show it, just show the evidence for everyone to see.

Otherwise your accusations are simply a waste of our time.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #39
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,653
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
You are what your record says you are.

Don't stereotype me. If you have evidence and specific posts made by me where I made a statement saying "we are better than we thought we are", then show it, quote it in your post, give us a link, put it on your facebook. I really don't care where you show it, just show the evidence for everyone to see.

Otherwise your accusations are simply a waste of our time.
Why hello there Dennis Green!!!!!! How the hell are ya?? Sandtrap, you are exactly who I think you are.
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. Your wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #40
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,399
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

"We are better than we thought we are?" Maybe you should make that your sig sandtrap.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #41
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
"We are better than we thought we are?" Maybe you should make that your sig sandtrap.
What? No evidence? No quotes? No posts? Nothing to substantiate your statement?

Typical..........
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #42
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,399
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Nothing to substantiate what? That you year end and year out over-rate your team? That's pretty much common knowledge. Don't get your panties in a bunch Cowgirl. You constantly come on here to either put down the Skins or talk your team up then disappear when your team doesn't back your talk up. It happens pretty consistently.
You're only doing what has come to be expected of you. No biggie. Peace out.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #43
Registered User
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 518
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
We have more serious problems than Dallas.
Thank you! Who gives a shit!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #44
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,353
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #45
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,728
Re: More drama in Dallas? Bennett calls out Romo

You know guys I put together a humorous antic dote and you RUINED IT with your flame war. I HATE YOU!!!!
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29092 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25