Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #61
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,693
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Yes, let's once again trade picks for a QB that might be washed up...
Might be? That would be almost as bad as signing Hasselbeck. Or wait!.... even better.... Danny boy is going to lure Kurt Warner out of retirement with a HUGE signing bonus. Bagging groceries isn't paying the bills.
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #62
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,050
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Yes, let's once again trade picks for a QB that might be washed up...

Ok, so I guess you'ed rather have a over the hill delinquent that can't show up on time or make meetings .....or run routes.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #63
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
no




Carson Palmer....now there would be a nice offense pick up for you.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #64
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,849
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Ok, so I guess you'ed rather have a over the hill delinquent that can't show up on time or make meetings .....or run routes.
I don't want Plax here, why would you say that?
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #65
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,050
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I don't want Plax here, why would you say that?

Sorry,I know you don't ,others do.I suggested Carson Palmer .....I think he'd be a good fit with the Shannahans and your O and he is far from over the hill.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #66
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins89moss View Post
We don't need Plaxico we have Malcom Kelly if he can just stay healthy during the season. I rather keep Moss and let our young WR corp get some playing time. We have bigger concerns at the QB position even if we bring back Grossman, I still would like us to bring in VY or get T.Pryor in the supplemental draft. I know pryor is a projet but he could develope in a good QB with some QB coaching and time maturing behind Grossman.
Malcolm Kelly: If healthy, ‘the rest will take care of itself’ - The Insider - The Washington Post
__________________
A revolution is coming and it will be televised.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #67
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Sorry,I know you don't ,others do.I suggested Carson Palmer .....I think he'd be a good fit with the Shannahans and your O and he is far from over the hill.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #68
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

NFL.com news: Cooley: Burress could go from prison to Redskins' roster

Quote:
Cooley said: : "It's tough when you get guys like T.O. or Chad, who have been what they are in the NFL for so long. In my opinion, Plaxico Burress probably is a guy that's humbled such as Michael Vick was, a lot, in the same situation. If you were going to take a risk on a guy that's a good player, he's probably the guy you're going to take a risk on.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #69
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,050
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Cooley in this case needs to keep quiet and worry about Cooley.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #70
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,278
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

What's wrong with what he said?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #71
The Starter
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 29
Posts: 1,994
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Nothing IMO, he just doesn't want us to sign him
__________________
NFL officiating is BY FAR the worst in proffessional sports. Except no substitutions... worse or not!!


R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:00 AM   #72
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,050
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
What's wrong with what he said?
Cooley is a great player,doesn't mean he knows talent,IMHO players need to stop being HC's or GM's and let the those guys do that.Cooley doesn't know Plax......he doesn't know a thing about his work habits and such,just becuase Vick did well doesn't mean Plax will, most likely the Skins are going to have a QB that is new to the system and the last thing they need is a player that doesn't run routes.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:02 AM   #73
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,050
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Nothing IMO, he just doesn't want us to sign him
LOL.......and sign Tiki while you're at it.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:13 AM   #74
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Plaxico out of jail; on the radar of two teams according to Rosenhaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Cooley is a great player,doesn't mean he knows talent,IMHO players need to stop being HC's or GM's and let the those guys do that.Cooley doesn't know Plax......he doesn't know a thing about his work habits and such,just becuase Vick did well doesn't mean Plax will, most likely the Skins are going to have a QB that is new to the system and the last thing they need is a player that doesn't run routes.
#1- How do you think scouts became scouts?
#2- Prison changes people for better or worse.
#3- Grossman did pretty well and with better protection the team will do better.
#4- Sometimes players just don't fit the system, you would be just crapping yourself if the Skins did pick him up and he worked out better then expected.
#5- why do you care so much about the Skins?
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #75
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Cooley is a great player,doesn't mean he knows talent,IMHO players need to stop being HC's or GM's and let the those guys do that.Cooley doesn't know Plax......he doesn't know a thing about his work habits and such,just becuase Vick did well doesn't mean Plax will, most likely the Skins are going to have a QB that is new to the system and the last thing they need is a player that doesn't run routes.
I think you may be looking a little too far into what he said.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27470 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25