Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #376
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirClintonPortis View Post
54 snaps into the season and Fatal Bert is already "hurt".

NFL.com news: Pats' Chung questionable despite reported thumb surgery
I'd have back problems too if I had to lug around tits as big as his.
mooby is offline  

Advertisements
Old 09-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #377
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 2,551
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsnut View Post
It looks like Fat albert had a crappy no impact game and at one point was slow to get up to pursue the play...interesting...
Patriots will need more from Haynesworth - Extra Points - Boston.com
"Haynesworth's two final plays were his poorest. He was knocked to the ground for the seventh and eighth time in the game and didn't make much of an attempt to get up."

He is who we thought he was. The honeymoon in NE will soon be over.
KI Skins Fan is offline  
Old 09-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #378
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,437
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Lay lady lay........
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 09-24-2011, 12:50 PM   #379
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,400
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

http://www.andreasqassim.com/blog/wp.../Frasse-jd.jpg
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline  
Old 09-24-2011, 11:42 PM   #380
The Starter
 
TheSmurfs22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Staunton, VA
Posts: 1,225
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Lots of Dunkin Donuts in Massachusetts I bet he is loving them! Eat Up Fat Albert that is all you can do!
__________________
F#$% the Cowpukes!
TheSmurfs22 is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 01:44 AM   #381
Pro Bowl
 
SirClintonPortis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,052
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Chung, Haynesworth, Price out vs. Bills - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

I laughed out loud in an evil manner...in real life upon hearing this new. Mr. "DOMINANT" Feignsworth is OUT against the Bills and the (actually very) sizzling Ryan Fitzpatrick.

And I have a suspicion he has entered the doghouse of Belichick.

Hahah
HAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAAHAH

*continues manic laughing*

FATAL BERT HAS ARRIVED, BOSTONIANS!!!!!
__________________
Analysis using datasets (aka stats) is an attempt at reverse-engineering a player's "goodness".

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 01:53 AM   #382
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirClintonPortis View Post
Chung, Haynesworth, Price out vs. Bills - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

I laughed out loud in an evil manner...in real life upon hearing this new. Mr. "DOMINANT" Feignsworth is OUT against the Bills and the (actually very) sizzling Ryan Fitzpatrick.

And I have a suspicion he has entered the doghouse of Belichick.

Hahah
HAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAAHAH

*continues manic laughing*

FATAL BERT HAS ARRIVED, BOSTONIANS!!!!!
Yet the Patriots continue to be a dominant team even with this circus of a guy. It still baffles me that MS wanted to keep him, I'm glad he came to his senses and got rid of him. As for the Patriots go, they continue to show the league how to deal with trouble players.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 05:16 AM   #383
Playmaker
 
skins89moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,492
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Yet the Patriots continue to be a dominant team even with this circus of a guy. It still baffles me that MS wanted to keep him, I'm glad he came to his senses and got rid of him. As for the Patriots go, they continue to show the league how to deal with trouble players.
How? By paying them to watch from the sidelines. We did that last year.
__________________
www.islandstyleflowers.com Home of the Hawaiian Foam FlowersRedskins Fan Since 1972
skins89moss is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #384
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Yet the Patriots continue to be a dominant team even with this circus of a guy. It still baffles me that MS wanted to keep him, I'm glad he came to his senses and got rid of him. As for the Patriots go, they continue to show the league how to deal with trouble players.
Been said before, but part of the circus atmosphere around this town is due to a media that has a dislike for DS and looks for the negative. Heck that may simply be due to the nature of DC as well. I imagine Shanahan was shocked by the way the media dealt with the various troubles here. I know from living in Colorado the media never, or rarely, stepped into the hatter mode when he hardlined players. Likewise, in New England, you don't see scathing press when the Patriots miss on draft choices, or have issues with a high profile name. Imagine Shanahan releasing Randy Moss in the middle of the season. The media would have been filled with ego stories or other such garbage.

And the point to this is, that type of constant berating attitude does affect team building and foster a worse atmosphere. I think Shanahan is finally getting the press under control, but it certainly hasn't been his ally or even a neutral partner before now.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #385
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,815
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Can't you guys let it go w/ Haynesworth?? Jeez.
skinsfan69 is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #386
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Been said before, but part of the circus atmosphere around this town is due to a media that has a dislike for DS and looks for the negative. Heck that may simply be due to the nature of DC as well. I imagine Shanahan was shocked by the way the media dealt with the various troubles here. I know from living in Colorado the media never, or rarely, stepped into the hatter mode when he hardlined players. Likewise, in New England, you don't see scathing press when the Patriots miss on draft choices, or have issues with a high profile name. Imagine Shanahan releasing Randy Moss in the middle of the season. The media would have been filled with ego stories or other such garbage.

And the point to this is, that type of constant berating attitude does affect team building and foster a worse atmosphere. I think Shanahan is finally getting the press under control, but it certainly hasn't been his ally or even a neutral partner before now.
I think you're onto something here.

Why is Fat Al deactivated?
12thMan is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #387
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,553
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Can't you guys let it go w/ Haynesworth?? Jeez.
I second this. Funny that some think that it's the media that makes mountains outta mole hills.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #388
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Can't you guys let it go w/ Haynesworth?? Jeez.
Yeah good luck with that.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 05:35 PM   #389
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,736
Re: Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 5th rounder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirClintonPortis View Post
54 snaps into the season and Fatal Bert is already "hurt".

NFL.com news: Pats' Chung questionable despite reported thumb surgery
Lol, the nickname so bad it's good.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #390
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
Lol, the nickname so bad it's good.
Dumbest thing ever. This stupid nickname reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George gave himself the nickname "T-Bone"

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29849 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25