Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Victory Monday

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #61
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,368
Re: Victory Monday

This is what he reminds me of with that goofy looking helmet

__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #62
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,053
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Tim Hightower just guranteed a win over the Cards Sunday. He's plenty stoked and not hiding it.
What an idiot...just talk about how you're going to play hard and that's it.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #63
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You beat the team you are suppose to beat, and the Giants didn't,the Skins did simple as that .I said it before the Skins D has come together nicely. Facts are facts the Giants played with a depleted team yesterday not an excuse just a fact, alot of young back ups and rookies but still pros and in fact I was impressed by alot of the younger guys ....they didn't do bad. The lack of an off season has hurt Eli,the Giants O will come around but in my opinion in about 3 weeks.Oh and 1 more thing....serously the interception was more a Great play by Kerrigan(sp) then a bad play by Eli,had the tackle done his job the passing lane should have been open.Remember it's not where you start it's where you finish.
Ok hold up. The Skins were supposed to beat the Giants? Um, no. We hadn't beaten you guys for like 4 years. You have owned us more recently than any other team has. Even with your injuries on defense, no way no how were we supposed to beat the Giants.

And speaking of those injuries, all the major players you were missing were on the defensive side of the ball. Your offense still had Manning, Bradshaw, Jacobs, Nicks, Manningham, etc, and was playing against our D who has several brand new starters and was without arguably our best defender in Landry. And we shut you guys down.

You say no offseason hurt Eli? What about us? We've got tons of new players on both sides of the ball. We managed ok.

You got manhandled. You can rationalize it anyway you'd like if it makes you feel better, but we kicked your backside. Hard.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #64
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,237
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
This is what he reminds me of with that goofy looking helmet




If he was like that he would'nt have been sacked as much.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #65
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,237
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
You can rationalize it anyway you'd like if it makes you feel better, but we kicked your backside. Hard.
Yes,....yes you did.Now you can sleep better.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #66
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yes,....yes you did.Now you can sleep better.
Way to ignore the actual substance of my post.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #67
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,673
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
What an idiot...just talk about how you're going to play hard and that's it.
agreee in full, just shut up and play.
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. Your wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #68
Special Teams
 
tc2deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 341
Re: Victory Monday

let's not make this game our Rams game of 2010!
tc2deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #69
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Victory Monday

Giantone,

I'll give credit where it's due, I don't think your a blind fan running your mouth all the time which is why I respect what you have to say. Also props for showing up, usually opposing team fans don't. But I will say the Skins were not favored in this game from everyone. Everyone had this game going to the Giants. It doesn't matter who was injured the Giants were supposed to win. Call it what everyone wants, a steal or whatever but it was a win. For me the Skins just need to split the division and win some of the other games. But if they beat a division rival twice will just be icing on the cake.

Last edited by SBXVII; 09-12-2011 at 05:20 PM.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #70
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,368
Re: Victory Monday

A comets blind fan?

That's a new one.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #71
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
A comets blind fan?

That's a new one.
I think I started to say one thing and changed up. Lol. On top of that I'm typing from and iPod which auto corrects. Lol.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:24 PM   #72
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,673
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
Giantone,

I'll give credit where it's due, I don't think your a blind fan running your mouth all the time which is why I respect what you have to say. Also props for showing up, usually opposing team fans don't. But I will say the Skins were not favored in this game from everyone. Everyone had this game going to the Giants. It doesn't matter who was injured the Giants were supposed to win. Call it what everyone wants, a steal or whatever but it was a win. For me the Skins just need to split the division and win some of the other games. But if they beat a division rival twice will just be icing on the cake.
Sooo true!! Paging Sandtrap Jack!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone seen Sandtrap Jack?????????? We need a cleanup on the 1 yd line at the Meadow lands!!!!!! Bring a mop and new undies!!!!!
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. Your wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #73
Pro Bowl
 
SirClintonPortis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,052
Re: Victory Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
This is confirmation that ESPN's TQBR is complete trash.

NFL -- Week 1 Total QBR Leaders - ESPN

McNabb - 7/15, 39 yds, 1 td, 1 int
rates 20.7, ranked 24th
C. McCoy - 19/40, 213 yds, 2 TDs, 1 int rates 17.6, ranked 25th
Sanchez - 29/44, 335 yds, 2 td, 1 int rates 17.6, ranked 26th
Cassel - 22/36, 119 yds,
1 td, 1 int rates 11.2, ranked 27th
Roethlisberger - 22/41, 280 yds, 1 TD, 3 INT rates 10.8, ranked 28th
K. Collins - 16/31, 197 yds, 1 TD, 0 int rates 2.3, ranked 29th


Seriously, similar completion %s and a QB who throws for 39 yds with 1 TD ranks higher than a QB who throws for 335 and 2 TDs? This "stat" is a joke. It's just an attention ploy for ESPN. They want writers to draw attention to their network by referencing their proprietary, but made-up stat.
McNabb was hot for a very small streak in the first half and he did scramble for some positive plays.

For last 5 minutes or so of the fourth quarter, Sanchez was just really, really bad. Now, I haven't watched the whole Jets-Cowboys game, though.
__________________
Analysis using datasets (aka stats) is an attempt at reverse-engineering a player's "goodness".

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #74
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Victory Monday

^ it was the 1st game for everyone and I think everyone kinda looked ugly.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #75
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,237
Re: Victory Monday

SBXVII, I respect many many of you guys here , you know your football.Did everyone say the Skins no .....2 out of 5 on Fox thought you could and as a fan of the Giants and the NFC east as I said before what ever can happen usally does.Not down playing anything here it was a nice win for you guys but being realistic it'a 1 of a long seaon and my team is still looking for it's first.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32730 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25