Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL week 4

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #376
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,156
And that's game. Also my whole comment about how to run the bootleg was meant to illustrate that you need a mobile qb to do it, which grossman is not.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #377
Pro Bowl
 
SirClintonPortis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,052
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
And that's game. Also my whole comment about how to run the bootleg was meant to illustrate that you need a mobile qb to do it, which grossman is not.
Well, to Kyle's credit, he hasn't called many bootlegs at all this season. I guess he thought the Rams were not as athletic or something like that.
__________________
Analysis using datasets (aka stats) is an attempt at reverse-engineering a player's "goodness".

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:28 AM   #378
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Crack cocaine is a dangerous drug.
Thats what all the loosers that haven't tried it say. Crap my nose is bleeding again. Give me a second.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 AM   #379
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,565
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
Thats what all the loosers that haven't tried it say. Crap my nose is bleeding again. Give me a second.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:22 AM   #380
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirClintonPortis View Post
Well, to Kyle's credit, he hasn't called many bootlegs at all this season. I guess he thought the Rams were not as athletic or something like that.
That shouldn't be a surprise. "Kyles version" of the offense was developed with an immobile guy like Matt Schuab under Center. Also anyone that saw that two yard first down run by Rex should understand why they don't call a lot of bootlegs. And I don't mean to make it as a slight against Rex (given my post history in the Beck madness thread), but in keeping with the theme "that's who he is." To start calling bootleg after bootleg would be a disservice to Rex's skillset, which is based around his quick release and knowing where everyone is.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 10-04-2011 at 02:23 AM.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:24 AM   #381
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

This guy knows what I'm talking about!
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #382
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

What did the the 5 fingers say to the face? SLAP!
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #383
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,441
Re: Around the NFL week 4

__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #384
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,725
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Chris Cooley on Romo???!!!?? lol

"It's amazing, amazing to watch him choke like that," Redskins tight end Chris Cooley said on 106.7 The Fan in Washington. "I'm just saying, (if) I'm up 24 points in the third quarter, if I'm the head coach, I feel like I could probably just take a knee for the rest of the game, punt it away and there's no way that Detroit's gonna drive on you that many times. The only way you're gonna give up that many points is turnovers, right? It's hilarious to watch him throw pick sixes, too, back to back. I loved it."

Cooley wants to beat Romo himself, but not just on the football field. He said he would relish getting into a cage with him.

"For me to beat Tony? I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what kind of cage fighting skills he has," Cooley told the radio station. "I would probably try to incorporate my wrestling ability, like when I was in high school. Obviously it's been awhile, but I didn't like to beat people fast. I like to embarrass 'em a little bit. Like, take a 24-point lead, and then just play with it a little bit."
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #385
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyRedskin View Post
Chris Cooley on Romo???!!!?? lol

"It's amazing, amazing to watch him choke like that," Redskins tight end Chris Cooley said on 106.7 The Fan in Washington. "I'm just saying, (if) I'm up 24 points in the third quarter, if I'm the head coach, I feel like I could probably just take a knee for the rest of the game, punt it away and there's no way that Detroit's gonna drive on you that many times. The only way you're gonna give up that many points is turnovers, right? It's hilarious to watch him throw pick sixes, too, back to back. I loved it."

Cooley wants to beat Romo himself, but not just on the football field. He said he would relish getting into a cage with him.

"For me to beat Tony? I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what kind of cage fighting skills he has," Cooley told the radio station. "I would probably try to incorporate my wrestling ability, like when I was in high school. Obviously it's been awhile, but I didn't like to beat people fast. I like to embarrass 'em a little bit. Like, take a 24-point lead, and then just play with it a little bit."

When i read this on PFT, I was surprised. Love it but it seems out of character.
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #386
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,083
Not sure it's been mentioned but Justin Tryon is headed to the Giants
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #387
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy View Post
When i read this on PFT, I was surprised. Love it but it seems out of character.
I thought it was because Cooley was hurt and maybe taking vicodin or something like that, but if he was then the rant would have been more along the lines of "Ya know what man, I tell you something man, Tony's a good guy man. I don't know man why we can't like get along. It's like history is repeating itself or something ya know man with the Cowboys and Indians always fighting. Tony Tony, Tony doesn't deserve the heat he's taking."
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #388
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,083
Selfish Capers also headed to the Giants
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #389
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 13,066
Re: Around the NFL week 4

wow giants really like our garbage.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #390
Registered User
 
44ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Fortune Teller
Posts: 2,512
Re: Around the NFL week 4

It is what it is...
NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive Deion says Romo can’t be trusted
44ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27703 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25