Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


It's great to be drama free for once.

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 11:18 AM   #31
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 10,602
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Serious or not why say it?If a Cowboy player said the same thing about Rex this board would light up and if you say I'm wrong you're a liar.yes you're right he was kidding but really....why even start, between the press and the fans isn't that enough?
nope
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #32
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 44
Posts: 3,306
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

I don't understand people got upset when D. Hall said he wanted to go after homo's ribs, but CC can talk smack about homo and most people love him for it, we do have to play the cowgurls again.
NYCskinfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #33
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,303
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
Funny how that is...
It is also funny that on the very day when a thread started about being drama-free, Cooley started drama.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #34
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,725
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
It is also funny that on the very day when a thread started about being drama-free, Cooley started drama.

...good point.I would have understood a little bit better maybe had you guys beaten the Dallas but to say it 2 weeks later.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #35
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,725
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
You have no proof.

....yeah I do, this whole thread is proof.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:51 AM   #36
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,725
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
We're already gearing up for round two
.....my bad.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:04 AM   #37
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,442
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
....yeah I do, this whole thread is proof.
what thread?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #38
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 10,602
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCskinfan82 View Post
I don't understand people got upset when D. Hall said he wanted to go after homo's ribs, but CC can talk smack about homo and most people love him for it, we do have to play the cowgurls again.
Cause people are idiots plain and simple.
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #39
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Man, if the biggest thing we have to worry about is Cooley talking about how nice it is to watch Tony Romo blow a huge lead, than that's major progress over the year round BS that we had last year with McNabb and Haynesworth.
Mike Shanahan's 2011 success with the Washington Redskins is changing minds - ESPN
__________________
A revolution is coming and it will be televised.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #40
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,442
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

I heard Adam Schein admit today that he was wrong on the Skins. Felt good to hear.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #41
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: It's great to be drama free for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I heard Adam Schein admit today that he was wrong on the Skins. Felt good to hear.
First step to sobriety
__________________
A revolution is coming and it will be televised.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.20976 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25