Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Coach fight!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #46
Impact Rookie
 
BringBackJoeT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Van Ness, Washington D.C.
Posts: 596
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I love it, i wish Schwartz woulda knocked Harbaugh out.
I guess I do as well, but from the replay, Hargaugh appeared ready to stand his ground once Schwartz shouldered up to him. Harbaugh didn't seem to move back and pretty clearly says, "Get out of my face." Once he says that, Schwartz backs away and, for some reason, starts moving toward and shouting at the guy who tries to get in between them.
__________________
Super Trouper lights are gonna find me. Shining like the sun. Smiling having fun. Feeling like a number one.
BringBackJoeT is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #47
Playmaker
 
mlmpetert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,257
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackJoeT View Post
I guess I do as well, but from the replay, Hargaugh appeared ready to stand his ground once Schwartz shouldered up to him. Harbaugh didn't seem to move back and pretty clearly says, "Get out of my face." Once he says that, Schwartz backs away and, for some reason, starts moving toward and shouting at the guy who tries to get in between them.

Are you talking about the short bald guy in a black suit with a goatee? He kind of looks like a sleazy lawyer to me. Does anyone have any idea who he was?

Also who would you guys put your money on in a real fight Schwartz v. Harbaugh. A lot of people seem to think Harbaugh would have crushed Schwartz but i would take Schwartz all day. Although i could see that little bald guy sneaking in cheap shots for Harbaugh like Paul Bearer did for The Undertaker back in the day....

Good break down of the match up:

If Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz Had a Fight, Who Would Win?: Fan's Opinion - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
__________________
mlmpetert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #48
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Coach fight!

Shots are fired.

I don't think it's the big of deal honestly.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #49
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
You find it funny, I don't...this is on the level of spitting on your opponents face...it's a shame mofos in here can't recognize that and seem amused by it.

Stanford is our bitch, we hardly worry about them and thier all world coach and qb combo...they could't beat the Ducks if they fielded 10 players, unfortunately we field 11 and they have only managed 1 win since 2002. How about them Gators? Bottom dwelling seems to suite them real nice.
LOL how did Oregon look against the one real opponent they played all year (another SEC ass whooping)? Florida is playing with a new head coach, a true freshman at QB because their starter got injured, and just played the #1, #2, and then defending national champ 3 games in a row. You talk loud and say nothing, per the usual.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #50
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Coach fight!

I don't think I'd call that a fight.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:14 PM   #51
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,951
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
LOL how did Oregon look against the one real opponent they played all year (another SEC ass whooping)? Florida is playing with a new head coach, a true freshman at QB because their starter got injured, and just played the #1, #2, and then defending national champ 3 games in a row. You talk loud and say nothing, per the usual.
You are good at making excuses, per usual. You'll have to excuse me while I blame fumbles by a true freshman and injuries to our best players for the loss to LSU. You know, I got lots of excuses in the bag too, unfortunately I am unable to use them this week since we destroyed an 18th ranked team without our starting RB and QB.

We are ranked and we are winning...and that's all that matters. Holla at me when your Gators are worth talking about...I am sure it's going to take a while so until then you're more than welcome to live vicariously through other SEC teams.


You're super weak...keep scudding though, you might turn into a tornado someday.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins

Last edited by saden1; 10-17-2011 at 01:16 PM.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #52
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
You are good at making excuses, per usual. You'll have to excuse me while I blame fumbles by a true freshman and injuries to our best players for the loss to LSU. You know, I got lots of excuses in the bag too, unfortunately I am unable to use them this week since we destroyed an 18th ranked team without our starting RB and QB.

We are ranked and we are winning...and that's all that matters. Holla at me when your Gators are worth talking about...I am sure it's going to take a while so until then you're more than welcome to live vicariously through other SEC teams.


You're super weak...keep scudding though, you might turn into a tornado someday.
Come talk to me when Oregon wins a bowl game of some significance. The Gators aren't great now, but we have 2 national titles in the past 5 years. We are and always will be nationally significant. Oregon? Exactly. Phil Knight's money will keep you just good enough to tease your crunchy fan base every year.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #53
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,951
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Come talk to me when Oregon wins a bowl game of some significance. The Gators aren't great now, but we have 2 national titles in the past 5 years. We are and always will be nationally significant. Oregon? Exactly. Phil Knight's money will keep you just good enough to tease your crunchy fan base every year.
If you build it they will come, we're here and we aren't going anywhere. Your time has come and gone but ours is just getting started...back to the back of the line you go and be sure to enjoy your past fondly.


Tune in to watch us play for something in January and hate on us, m'kay.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:36 PM   #54
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
If you build it they will come, we're here and we aren't going anywhere. Your time has come and gone but ours is just getting started...back to the back of the line you go and be sure to enjoy your past fondly.


Tune in to watch us play for something in January and hate on us, m'kay.
Our time has come and gone? LOL. We'll be around for a long time.

Real talk- Florida and Oregon are two of the premier programs in college football, and neither of them are winning a national title this year either. Fact.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #55
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,630
Re: Coach fight!

Harbaugh would beat his ass end of discussion.
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.


"Cause losers lose son, that's what they do, they lose." "Losers lose."
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #56
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Coach fight!

Damn, this has to be the best trash talking I've seen in quite sometime. Totally should re-title the thread.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #57
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Coach fight!

I don't really have anything more to say on this, but anything else and let's move it here:http://www.thewarpath.net/other-spor...ll-thread.html (Official 2011 College Football Thread)

/hijack....
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #58
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,630
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Damn, this has to be the best trash talking I've seen in quite sometime. Totally should re-title the thread.
Someone is fixin to start swinging a purse.
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.


"Cause losers lose son, that's what they do, they lose." "Losers lose."
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #59
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,322
Re: Coach fight!

Stop fighting in the fighting thread!
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #60
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,597
Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Are you talking about the short bald guy in a black suit with a goatee? He kind of looks like a sleazy lawyer to me. Does anyone have any idea who he was?

Also who would you guys put your money on in a real fight Schwartz v. Harbaugh. A lot of people seem to think Harbaugh would have crushed Schwartz but i would take Schwartz all day. Although i could see that little bald guy sneaking in cheap shots for Harbaugh like Paul Bearer did for The Undertaker back in the day....

Good break down of the match up:

If Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz Had a Fight, Who Would Win?: Fan's Opinion - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
I thought it was Ron Jeremy
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29304 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25