Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


2012 redskins

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #166
Registered User
 
Pigskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 537
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinster View Post
I think we should trade for tom brady, andre johnson, and calvin johnson. Convince the Texans to release their whole O-line and give it to us, and do the same with the trio of jets CBs.

Oh, and draft andrew luck in the first round, and then justin blackmon in the second, and matt kalil in the third.
you think the cap will permit that? if so I say go for it!!!!
Pigskins is offline  

Advertisements
Old 12-10-2011, 03:38 AM   #167
Special Teams
 
tc2deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 341
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinster View Post
I think we should trade for tom brady, andre johnson, and calvin johnson. Convince the Texans to release their whole O-line and give it to us, and do the same with the trio of jets CBs.

Oh, and draft andrew luck in the first round, and then justin blackmon in the second, and matt kalil in the third.
maybe sign Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees as well as move the Saints to DC and scrap this present team
tc2deuce is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 06:11 AM   #168
Playmaker
 
skins89moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,492
Re: 2012 redskins

We need a QB in the 2012 draft and I do like Barkley and RGIII. I think RGIII will be a better pro because he has the speed of Mike Vick and the arm strength of Aaron Rogers. RGIII is also accurate on the run. I like the way he can get oustside the pocket when the protection breaks down and extend the play. RGIII will put more pressure on the defense in the NFL becuase of his threat to run with the ball. He also knows how to get down and not take the big hits. It will be a tough decision if both he and Matt Barkley are on the board when we pick.
__________________
www.islandstyleflowers.com Home of the Hawaiian Foam FlowersRedskins Fan Since 1972
skins89moss is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #169
Special Teams
 
tc2deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 341
Re: 2012 redskins

I just have this feeling that we will get RGIII
tc2deuce is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #170
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,355
I've heard some say RG3 may go number 1 or 2, that's how good he is
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #171
The Starter
 
T.O.Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin, MD
Posts: 2,033
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I've heard some say RG3 may go number 1 or 2, that's how good he is
I am starting to like RG3. I hope him and Barkely go pro, so we can at least have one.
T.O.Killa is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #172
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,229
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I've heard some say RG3 may go number 1 or 2, that's how good he is
I doubt that, just because of the team that will pick 2nd.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 06:32 PM   #173
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,246
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2deuce View Post
I just have this feeling that we will get RGIII


lol......ahhhhh,no.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 07:45 PM   #174
The Starter
 
diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Norfolk, Va (OV)
Posts: 1,566
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
lol......ahhhhh,no.
Don't hate.
__________________
'Any NFL team will win with RG3. Imagine how exciting it will be watching him do it.'
diehard is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #175
Special Teams
 
SkinzzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 245
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
lol......ahhhhh,no.
LOL...why are you saying no? Is it because you don't want the Skins to get him or you think he'll be gone before they pick? OR...maybe, just maybe you're being an antagonist (that would be the best reason IMO...HAHAHA).
__________________
"Baseball is what we were, football is what we have become"
SkinzzFan is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #176
Impact Rookie
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 500
Re: 2012 redskins

I cant believe im saying this but i really want this season to be over already.. it time for us to get our franchise qb, and I hope its RG3.. this is going to be so tough tomorrow... i hate seeing the skins lose but i dont want them to lose out on drafting a top qb.. lets hope they play tough the last 4 games but lose to last minute field goals in all 4. sorry!!
Brody81 is offline  
Old 12-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #177
The Starter
 
diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Norfolk, Va (OV)
Posts: 1,566
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody81 View Post
I cant believe im saying this but i really want this season to be over already.. it time for us to get our franchise qb, and I hope its RG3.. this is going to be so tough tomorrow... i hate seeing the skins lose but i dont want them to lose out on drafting a top qb.. lets hope they play tough the last 4 games but lose to last minute field goals in all 4. sorry!!
I said it on the other thread, Luck and RG3 are unlikely to go 1st and 2nd overall. Unless some team makes a move up to take the other at #2 or within the top five. I hope the Skins are the team to do that because I too am tired of seeing sorry-ass QB play. Give up whatever is fair and go get a guy. These guys look to be special.
__________________
'Any NFL team will win with RG3. Imagine how exciting it will be watching him do it.'

Last edited by diehard; 12-10-2011 at 10:48 PM.
diehard is offline  
Old 12-11-2011, 04:21 AM   #178
Registered User
 
Landry44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 299
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
I said it on the other thread, Luck and RG3 are unlikely to go 1st and 2nd overall. Unless some team makes a move up to take the other at #2 or within the top five. I hope the Skins are the team to do that because I too am tired of seeing sorry-ass QB play. Give up whatever is fair and go get a guy. These guys look to be special.
I would be more than happy with Luck, Barkley, or RG3. If we pick in the top 5 we will be able to get one of them. You're not going to have 3 qbs going in the first 3 picks. If we stay at 5 we will have a good chance of getting RG3.
Landry44 is offline  
Old 12-11-2011, 06:40 AM   #179
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,246
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinzzFan View Post
LOL...why are you saying no? Is it because you don't want the Skins to get him or you think he'll be gone before they pick? OR...maybe, just maybe you're being an antagonist (that would be the best reason IMO...HAHAHA).
"antagonist " certanly not.Realist maybe......just reminding you that there are 4 games left ....or have all of you given up?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #180
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,355
^ if your team was 4-8 after a 3-1 start what would you think?? Come on man
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27612 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25