Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


2012 redskins

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 08:57 AM   #61
Impact Rookie
 
Jontrem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 608
Re: 2012 redskins

Dont want to see D Jax here. Would far rather see Bowe or even V Jax. Neither of them have great attitudes from everything we hear but they both look like dream team mates compared to D Jax. Also somehow I dont think he and Landry are going to get along very well.
Jontrem is offline  

Advertisements
Old 12-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #62
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,725
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontrem View Post
Dont want to see D Jax here. Would far rather see Bowe or even V Jax. Neither of them have great attitudes from everything we hear but they both look like dream team mates compared to D Jax. Also somehow I dont think he and Landry are going to get along very well.
D Jax will be the number one and most likely candidate to be the next to shoot himself in the leg. Figuratively or literally.... I would rather have Bowe than V Jax. But that won't happen.
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 09:06 AM   #63
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,246
Re: 2012 redskins

After watching that last play of that Monday night game with Pittsburgh, I no longer want Dwayne Bowe on this squad. We don't need another guy on this team that quits on plays. Also, a big **** NO to Djax as well.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #64
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,725
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
After watching that last play of that Monday night game with Pittsburgh, I no longer want Dwayne Bowe on this squad. We don't need another guy on this team that quits on plays. Also, a big **** NO to Djax as well.
Just to clarify for the record, lol, I didn't say I WANTED Bowe, I would just rather have him over V Jax. They both would not bring great chemistry to the team IMO.
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 10:07 AM   #65
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,616
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
they're definitely not as good as kory/monty.
I think Chester has play relatively solid. Brown has been up and down, but to me that is not a surprise.

Monty is ok, I see nothing special in his play. I think he is a solid back up. Kory was playing well, but that is a bad injury, he may not be ready for training camp. Both are free agents.

I dont think we are looking to replace guys we just gave a ton of money. We could switch up Chester to C. We may draft a young Tackle in waiting to replace Brown for the future, but I dont see us replacing either.

There has been a lot of talk of the talent at QB in the draft, but look at the talent at the interior positions Guard and Center...really great crop of players coming out. I think we should grab a couple.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #66
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,289
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I think Chester has play relatively solid. Brown has been up and down, but to me that is not a surprise.

Monty is ok, I see nothing special in his play. I think he is a solid back up. Kory was playing well, but that is a bad injury, he may not be ready for training camp. Both are free agents.

I dont think we are looking to replace guys we just gave a ton of money. We could switch up Chester to C. We may draft a young Tackle in waiting to replace Brown for the future, but I dont see us replacing either.

There has been a lot of talk of the talent at QB in the draft, but look at the talent at the interior positions Guard and Center...really great crop of players coming out. I think we should grab a couple.
I agree, and I thought we skipped on the OL talent last offseason and went with backup level players for some unknown reason. grubbs is a quality FA too that'd i'd pick up.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #67
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,616
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
I agree, and I thought we skipped on the OL talent last offseason and went with backup level players for some unknown reason. grubbs is a quality FA too that'd i'd pick up.
I wouldnt mind seeing Grubbs here, all about draft some young guys too.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #68
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,737
Re: 2012 redskins

Sign Ben Grubbs and Ryan Harris. Problem solved.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #69
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,246
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
I agree, and I thought we skipped on the OL talent last offseason and went with backup level players for some unknown reason. grubbs is a quality FA too that'd i'd pick up.
They didn't skip on the OL talent. The OL talent chose to sign elsewhere instead of here. Yanda was one of them that decided to stay with the home team.

I'd like to see Grubbs here too, but not at 8mil per season.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #70
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,289
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
Sign Ben Grubbs and Ryan Harris. Problem solved.
see, that's why you're an MVP.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #71
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,975
Re: 2012 redskins

Grubbs, as I think I've mentioned, is high on our FA list.

Harris appears to be all but done
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #72
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,737
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
see, that's why you're an MVP.
And you seeing my genius is why you're the gamebreaker. I'm like Stairway to Heaven. You have to listen to me a couple of times before you understand my greatness.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #73
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,236
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
And you seeing my genius is why you're the gamebreaker. I'm like Stairway to Heaven. You have to listen to me a couple of times before you understand my greatness.
Man I hate that song with a passion.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #74
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,289
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Man I hate that song with a passion.
boo! get some culture.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #75
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,236
Re: 2012 redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
boo! get some culture.


No need to go there. I hate Led Zeppelin as a whole, not just that one song.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27005 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25