Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Report: Fred Davis, Trent Williams suspended four games

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #211
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 52
Posts: 3,524
Re: Report: Fred Davis, Trent Williams suspended four games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Redskins Sale Jerseys at RedskinsTeamStore.com.


Looks like Fred Davis jersey just hit the market for $9.95. If you notice all the jerseys of former players are reduced to that amount.


Is Shanny trying to tell us something here? :cool-smil




j/k.....it's his old number.
holy crap thats cheap!! and to be linked with mcnabb and haynesworth has got to be a message
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #212
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
holy crap thats cheap!! and to be linked with mcnabb and haynesworth has got to be a message
Boy did you fail to see the entire post or what? Lol. It's his old jersey #83.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #213
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 52
Posts: 3,524
Re: Report: Fred Davis, Trent Williams suspended four games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Boy did you fail to see the entire post or what? Lol. It's his old jersey #83.
yes I did lol
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #214
The Starter
 
diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Norfolk, Va (OV)
Posts: 1,566
Re: Report: Fred Davis, Trent Williams suspended four games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Boy did you fail to see the entire post or what? Lol. It's his old jersey #83.
His old number is 86.
__________________
'Any NFL team will win with RG3. Imagine how exciting it will be watching him do it.'
diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #215
Playmaker
 
mlmpetert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,257
Re: Report: Fred Davis, Trent Williams suspended four games

I really hope so. But if either gets busted again i think most of us would think theres a bigger issue here. Hopefully the Redskins take a deep look into it.



Id like to see Shanahan or Allen ask Davis and TW to submit to voluntary regular weekly drug tests that would be "off the record", as a form of hand holding. Sometimes just being able to say "i cant man, i got to take a drug test on Monday" can help you say no. And if either of them skip or fail then the Redskins can help them with what is likely a much bigger issue.
__________________
mlmpetert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #216
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,508
Re: Report: Fred Davis, Trent Williams suspended four games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
I really hope so. But if either gets busted again i think most of us would think theres a bigger issue here. Hopefully the Redskins take a deep look into it.



Id like to see Shanahan or Allen ask Davis and TW to submit to voluntary regular weekly drug tests that would be "off the record", as a form of hand holding. Sometimes just being able to say "i cant man, i got to take a drug test on Monday" can help you say no. And if either of them skip or fail then the Redskins can help them with what is likely a much bigger issue.
I'm not sure the players union would allow something like that... either way they are going to be subjected to random testing.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #217
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
His old number is 86.
Yeah you're right. That's on me.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #218
Playmaker
 
mlmpetert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,257
Re: Report: Fred Davis, Trent Williams suspended four games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I'm not sure the players union would allow something like that... either way they are going to be subjected to random testing.

Yeah its prob not allowed, i think Ricky Williams did something like that though. If i was Davis and wanted the best contract i would tell them that im doing it on my own and here are the results.
__________________
mlmpetert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #219
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,400
Re: Report: Fred Davis, Trent Williams suspended four games

What a Buzz-Killer.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.19692 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25