Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #331
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,728
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushead View Post
Devin Thomas sighting, but don't worry: no catches.
G-Men should can Thomas and sign David Tyree for a few weeks!!
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-23-2012, 07:54 AM   #332
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,349
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyRedskin View Post
G-Men should can Thomas and sign David Tyree for a few weeks!!


Thomas is better , playing well on special teams .....Thanks for letting us get him.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #333
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 10,059
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
'''Remeber what I said ,...It's not where you start but where you finish that matters.
It sure is. I just don't understand you guys. Lose to us twice, including a terrible loss at home where it looked like Coughlin was done... and then basically have 5 straight playoff games and win them all. Giants might be one of the most mentally tough teams I've ever seen. Gotta tip my cap to those guys. They earned it.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:14 AM   #334
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 10,059
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushead View Post
Devin Thomas sighting, but don't worry: no catches.
I think DT has found his nitch in the NFL. He's going to be a back up wr and a standout on teams.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #335
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,349
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
It sure is. I just don't understand you guys. Lose to us twice, including a terrible loss at home where it looked like Coughlin was done... and then basically have 5 straight playoff games and win them all. Giants might be one of the most mentally tough teams I've ever seen. Gotta tip my cap to those guys. They earned it.

...Thanks
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #336
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,939
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Thomas is better , playing well on special teams .....Thanks for letting us get him.

Whatever he is just a special teams player not like it was Pierce. Last night he was in the right place at the right time twice, good for him but we are not missing him. We needed him to be a stand out WR.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #337
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,939
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

As far as Baltimore I think today they feel much like Houston did this time last week. The better team lost at least for that day.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!

Last edited by mredskins; 01-23-2012 at 08:53 AM.
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:38 AM   #338
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,660
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Interesting take on yesterday's games by Rich Tandler:

"Eli Manning is getting a lot of kudos and I suppose he deserves some of it. He was getting smacked around pretty hard by the Niners defense and he kept getting back up and pitching. But he averaged a pathetic 5.4 yards per attempt. And if poor, sad, sick returner Kyle Wi had not give Eli a short field by fumbling punts deep in 49ers territory not once but twice the Giants would have been shut out in the second half and overtime. He and Brady will both need to up their games if we’re going to have a compelling Super Bowl. That the two quarterbacks were credited with “wins” yesterday shows just how useless that concept is."
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #339
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 10,059
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
As far as Baltimore I think today they feel much like Houston did this time last week. The better team lost at least for that day.
I agree but Balt. has no one to blame but themselves.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #340
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,107
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

I can't believe the Giants are in at 9-7. Crazy. Well, I was rooting for the Ravens but at this point I just want a good game, which I think we'll get. Just glad I'm no longer up in CT having to listen to all these Patriots and Giants fans
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #341
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,660
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I agree but Balt. has no one to blame but themselves.
And here is the list....

Lee Evans (not securing a TD catch he had in his hands)
Joe Flacco (not running for the first down in the play afterwards)
Billy Cundiff (missing a chip shot FG and bailing out the previous players from criticism)
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #342
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,939
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I agree but Balt. has no one to blame but themselves.

I much rather lose in the championship game then have the 6th pick in the draft.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #343
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,660
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I much rather lose in the championship game then have the 6th pick in the draft.
I told something similar to this to one of my co-workers about 20 mins ago.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:07 AM   #344
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,939
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I told something similar to this to one of my co-workers about 20 mins ago.

All the Ravens fans have long faces today, I was like cheer up at least your team is not the Redskins. The Ravens are built to be a good team for a long time.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #345
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,349
Re: AFC/NFC Championship Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Interesting take on yesterday's games by Rich Tandler:

"Eli Manning is getting a lot of kudos and I suppose he deserves some of it. He was getting smacked around pretty hard by the Niners defense and he kept getting back up and pitching. But he averaged a pathetic 5.4 yards per attempt. And if poor, sad, sick returner Kyle Wi had not give Eli a short field by fumbling punts deep in 49ers territory not once but twice the Giants would have been shut out in the second half and overtime. He and Brady will both need to up their games if we’re going to have a compelling Super Bowl. That the two quarterbacks were credited with “wins” yesterday shows just how useless that concept is."

bs:.......haters will hate.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32529 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25