Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #241
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,104
Williams to Dallas doesn't make sense after tagging Spencer
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #242
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,845
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Well Dallas just franchised Anthony Spencer, but otherwise I agree I hope Mario Williams doesn't go to Dallas.
I forgot about that...yeah I don't want to see Williams in a Cowpukes or Patriots uniform.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 03-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #243
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Born and raised in D.C.....but I'm a New Yorker now....
Posts: 2,111
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Mario Williams is an exceptional talent. The Cowgirls have one of the best defensive fronts in the NFL. If Williams were to go there, that defense, with Rob Ryan already as the DC, would be that much more good.
REDSKINS4ever is offline  
Old 03-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #244
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,040
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Eli helps out.....

Mike Garafolo ‏ @MikeGarafolo Reply Retweet Favorite Open
Giants' Eli Manning restructures 2012 salary to create $6.75 million in cap space: Manning receives $9 million now.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 03-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #245
Special Teams
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 413
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Eli helps out.....

Mike Garafolo ‏ @MikeGarafolo Reply Retweet Favorite Open
Giants' Eli Manning restructures 2012 salary to create $6.75 million in cap space: Manning receives $9 million now.
So glad you posted that... Thank you!
Brody81 is offline  
Old 03-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #246
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,040
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody81 View Post
So glad you posted that... Thank you!


I knew you would be,just trying to keep up the flow of information.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 03-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #247
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,515
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

i wish i could help out, and get a check for 9 million
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 03-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #248
Registered User
 
CapitalDefense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 325
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Eli helps out.....

Mike Garafolo ‏ @MikeGarafolo Reply Retweet Favorite Open
Giants' Eli Manning restructures 2012 salary to create $6.75 million in cap space: Manning receives $9 million now.

Go enjoy your SB title singing I love NY hundreds of times a day. We do not care.....
CapitalDefense is offline  
Old 03-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #249
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Wasn't aware that Eli was a free agent or put on the trading block
tryfuhl is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 04:00 AM   #250
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,040
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
Wasn't aware that Eli was a free agent or put on the trading block

Never said he was just posted the info but let me ask you ,so this does'nt help in free agencey,players reworking contracts?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #251
Camp Scrub
 
redskins forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 23
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

we need to load up on offense any word on the qb search yet as far as ive heard peyton manning said he is not interested in the redskins. just please do not trade all our picks for rg3 because st. louis already said they are staying with bradford and vikings are staying with ponder and cleaveland wants to trade down we need to stay where we are
redskins forever is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #252
Robert Griffin III
 
Monksdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 33
Posts: 1,495
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskins forever View Post
we need to load up on offense any word on the qb search yet as far as ive heard peyton manning said he is not interested in the redskins. just please do not trade all our picks for rg3 because st. louis already said they are staying with bradford and vikings are staying with ponder and cleaveland wants to trade down we need to stay where we are
Boo, i disagree.
__________________
Robert Griffin III
Monksdown is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 07:23 AM   #253
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,277
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Eli's contract.

__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968

Last edited by Alvin Walton; 03-09-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 08:47 AM   #254
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,845
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Never said he was just posted the info but let me ask you ,so this does'nt help in free agencey,players reworking contracts?
No and stuff posting your Giants sh*t here.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #255
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,838
Re: Around the NFL: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

I understand everyone's pissed because Giantsone likes to hang out on this board in spite of the fact that he should be on his own team's board gloating about their SB win, but this is the "Around The NFL" thread, which is the proper place to talk about the Giants amongst other teams. The least you can do is give him credit for keeping the discussion about the Giants in this thread. And if you don't care for his opinion, there's a beautiful thing called the "ignore list". all you have to do is put him on it and you'll never see his posts again.
mooby is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28925 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25