Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #646
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,401
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I feel so sorry for CultBrennan59, the way he walks around knowing that he's always right, and even if he wanted to be wrong he couldn't be. That knowledge must carry a heavy burden on him, so much so that he probably wishes he could feed more inside info to SS instead of raining down his blessings every once in a while. We as people think it's easy being right all the time like CB59, but in reality we have no idea of the pressure.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #647
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,339
I heard we lost cap money?? Why
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #648
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,401
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I heard we lost cap money?? Why
See Salary Cap thread, posted a link to the story.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #649
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

according to the other thread, we lost 36 million, which we can split up between 2012 and 2013 however we want.... there goes our ability to sign the FAs we need to surround griffin.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #650
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,401
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Well, you can kiss VJax goodbye...

John Keim ‏ @john_keim
Today's news might be why I heard this morning from NFL source who was skeptical about the #Redskins & Jackson.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #651
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I feel so sorry for CultBrennan59, the way he walks around knowing that he's always right, and even if he wanted to be wrong he couldn't be. That knowledge must carry a heavy burden on him, so much so that he probably wishes he could feed more inside info to SS instead of raining down his blessings every once in a while. We as people think it's easy being right all the time like CB59, but in reality we have no idea of the pressure.
First of all I'm trying to find this funny like everyone else but don't. All I'm saying is if your right, and you call it, you should be acknowledged for it or bring it up if other people don't remember it. I Want you all to point out what you all have called correctly. That way I'll know who should listen to, or why I should listen to your opinion more than other peoples. I have my source who is in the redskins building. But I dont see him that often, so really I get 1-3 good pieces of info out of him a year. Smootsmack is the only one here that I listen to (you can throw in DCtailgate too) because we might have similar sources. We are all wrong more than we are right. Especially me, but you shouldn't call out something important on this site and not get all credit or acknowledgement for it, because you should be acknowledged for it. Thats all.
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #652
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,279
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
First of all I'm trying to find this funny like everyone else but don't. All I'm saying is if your right, and you call it, you should be acknowledged for it or bring it up if other people don't remember it. I Want you all to point out what you all have called correctly. That way I'll know who should listen to, or why I should listen to your opinion more than other peoples. I have my source who is in the redskins building. But I dont see him that often, so really I get 1-3 good pieces of info out of him a year. Smootsmack is the only one here that I listen to (you can throw in DCtailgate too) because we might have similar sources. We are all wrong more than we are right. Especially me, but you shouldn't call out something important on this site and not get all credit or acknowledgement for it, because you should be acknowledged for it. Thats all.
yes, because interweb respect is what it's all about.

i called our entire 2006 draft class. i called doughty in round 6 pick 4 a month ahead of time, and said we'd look at golston and monty on the second day (when we took both) among other things. I thought tulloch was going to be a great pick at LB late. back when i cared more about the draft and all.

Either way, I was right 6 years ago... RESPECT ME!!!
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #653
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,279
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
TAFKAS will set them straight. He's the voice of the people, yes he is!
How dare you mention the name of my hatted arch-nemesis! do you not remember the defec(a)tors!
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #654
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,004
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
First of all I'm trying to find this funny like everyone else but don't. All I'm saying is if your right, and you call it, you should be acknowledged for it or bring it up if other people don't remember it. I Want you all to point out what you all have called correctly. That way I'll know who should listen to, or why I should listen to your opinion more than other peoples. I have my source who is in the redskins building. But I dont see him that often, so really I get 1-3 good pieces of info out of him a year. Smootsmack is the only one here that I listen to (you can throw in DCtailgate too) because we might have similar sources. We are all wrong more than we are right. Especially me, but you shouldn't call out something important on this site and not get all credit or acknowledgement for it, because you should be acknowledged for it. Thats all.
Of course. That is understandable given that you are so superior to the rest of us.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #655
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
First of all I'm trying to find this funny like everyone else but don't. All I'm saying is if your right, and you call it, you should be acknowledged for it or bring it up if other people don't remember it. I Want you all to point out what you all have called correctly. That way I'll know who should listen to, or why I should listen to your opinion more than other peoples. I have my source who is in the redskins building. But I dont see him that often, so really I get 1-3 good pieces of info out of him a year. Smootsmack is the only one here that I listen to (you can throw in DCtailgate too) because we might have similar sources. We are all wrong more than we are right. Especially me, but you shouldn't call out something important on this site and not get all credit or acknowledgement for it, because you should be acknowledged for it. Thats all.
i would say no one on this site (except for you) cares about whether your predictions are right or wrong. This is the first ive even noticed that you claim to have some kind of "legitimate" source, and youve gone so far as to compare yourself to smoot and dct....

i'm sorry, but i have to call BS. based on your predictions, i'd say you know someone who follows some of the extremeskin "insiders" on twitter and say YOU have sources.

you throw way too much spaghetti on the wall, you shouldnt get any special recognition if some of it sticks.

All that being said, i do really enjoy the OPINIONS and analysis you share with us. Of the fans here, youre one of those who's posts i pay more than the usual interst in. I'd like to see alot more of that and alot less whining that you dont get the same recognition as DCT and Smoot.

Last edited by BigHairedAristocrat; 03-12-2012 at 05:02 PM.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #656
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
i would say no one on this site (except for you) cares about whether your predictions are right or wrong. This is the first ive even noticed that you claim to have some kind of "legitimate" source, and youve gone so far as to compare yourself to smoot and dct....

i'm sorry, but i have to call BS. based on your predictions, i'd say you know someone who follows some of the extremeskin "insiders" on twitter and say YOU have sources.

you throw way too much spaghetti on the wall, you shouldnt get any special recognition if some of it sticks.

All that being said, i do really enjoy the OPINIONS and analysis you share with us. Of the fans here, youre one of those who's posts i pay more than the usual interst in. I'd like to see alot more of that and alot less whining that you dont get the same recognition as DCT and Smoot.
I'm saying we Seem to have similar sources, I'm not asking to be compared to them.

And frankly I don't give a damn what you all think about my opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. Mine about you and yours about me.
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #657
Impact Rookie
 
Bubba305-ST21-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 683
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

atogwe just got cut, what in the hell are we going to do at safety with no Latin and atogwe???
__________________
never another.....R.I.P. Sean T #21
Bubba305-ST21- is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #658
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
yes, because interweb respect is what it's all about.

i called our entire 2006 draft class. i called doughty in round 6 pick 4 a month ahead of time, and said we'd look at golston and monty on the second day (when we took both) among other things. I thought tulloch was going to be a great pick at LB late. back when i cared more about the draft and all.

Either way, I was right 6 years ago... RESPECT ME!!!
Ok good, so come draft day I'll like out to see what you think we'll get. Simple as that. Because now your opinion or statement is one notch more important than some other peoples here. See what I'm getting at? No?
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #659
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba305-ST21- View Post
atogwe just got cut, what in the hell are we going to do at safety with no Latin and atogwe???
I think Jim Leonard is coming here to solve one spot. But yeah, don't know about the other. Gomes is just OK from what I saw last year.
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #660
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Redskins: 2012 Off-Season-Free Agency/Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
I'm saying we Seem to have similar sources, I'm not asking to be compared to them.

And frankly I don't give a damn what you all think about my opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. Mine about you and yours about me.
if you dont care, then demonstrate you dont care by:

1) stop demanding credit or recogntion when one of your many ridiculous predictions ends up being 80% correct

2) stop whining when you dont receive credit/recognition.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36039 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25