Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Is excitement enough in 2012?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #106
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,221
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Hey does anyone know when griff will be on jay leno?
Tonight I believe.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #107
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,361
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Tonight I believe.
sweet, also I m sure its been asked a ton but what about those "Catch your dream" socks? Any place I could buy them?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #108
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,221
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
sweet, also I m sure its been asked a ton but what about those "Catch your dream" socks? Any place I could buy them?
Now you too can wear Robert Griffin III's gaudy socks

According to a few articles, you can buy them on Adidas website, but I'm not seeing those particular ones.

adidas Team Speed Crew Socks Medium 1 PR


think they are out of stock or have sold out of them. /shrug
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:07 AM   #109
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,182
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Now you too can wear Robert Griffin III's gaudy socks

According to a few articles, you can buy them on Adidas website, but I'm not seeing those particular ones.

adidas Team Speed Crew Socks Medium 1 PR


think they are out of stock or have sold out of them. /shrug
that's pretty cool
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #110
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Speaking of exciting. I'm excited to see how Pierre and Josh do in our offense this year. Out of curiosity, what numbers are they going to wear? I ask this because Pierre on his twitter says that he's wearing #15 and josh morgan said to a fan that he was wearing #15...
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #111
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Don't know yet. Redskins.com roster says #0 for both.


Hankerson has #85 (Garcon's #) and Paul has #84 (Morgan), so they both have to change.

I vote for a camp battle for the number 15! Best guy gets it.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #112
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,182
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Don't know yet. Redskins.com roster says #0 for both.


Hankerson has #85 (Garcon's #) and Paul has #84 (Morgan), so they both have to change.

I vote for a camp battle for the number 15! Best guy gets it.
hopefully they won't be stupid like portis was w #26. should have worn #26 in camp/preseason and worried about paying ohalete for sole rights if he had to. ohalete was cut 2 weeks before the regular season, meaning portis would have had to pay him nothing
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #113
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Don't know yet. Redskins.com roster says #0 for both.


Hankerson has #85 (Garcon's #) and Paul has #84 (Morgan), so they both have to change.

I vote for a camp battle for the number 15! Best guy gets it.
I thought Garcon would be wearing 15 but I received a media kit which indicates Morgan will be wearing 15 and Garcon 88
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #114
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

#88 will be cool to see on the field for us. Last #88 I remember was Robert Royal.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #115
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Born and raised in D.C.....but I'm a New Yorker now....
Posts: 2,198
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I thought Garcon would be wearing 15 but I received a media kit which indicates Morgan will be wearing 15 and Garcon 88
Really? I thought Pierre Garcon would be wearing #15 also and Josh Morgan would be #80. Guess that's not the case.
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #116
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Well it could change. These are not the final official jersey numbers
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #117
The Starter
 
Mechanix544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Posts: 2,277
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I felt like it was going to depend on which version of Rex Grossman showed up. If he played consistently good football I felt 8-8 to 10-6 was reasonable, but if he played crappy than we'd have another crappy season. I didn't see the Beck hiccup coming though. Obviously the latter happened.
And thank god for that hiccup, because without that, we might have missed out on the best prospect since Andrew Luck......errrrrr............

Anyway, you see, we all knew what we were doing when we were yelling for Beck to replace the sexy!!!!!
Mechanix544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:53 PM   #118
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanix544 View Post
And thank god for that hiccup, because without that, we might have missed out on the best prospect since Andrew Luck......errrrrr............

Anyway, you see, we all knew what we were doing when we were yelling for Beck to replace the sexy!!!!!
Beck is the last ginger I'll ever pin any hope on
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #119
The Starter
 
Mechanix544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Posts: 2,277
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Matthew Stafford spends $15,000 to win auction package, then gives it to a young fan’s family | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

Really cool story. Matt Stafford is definitely one of the class acts of the NFL, wish 99% of the other players would take some notes about how to treat people, and mix a little philanthropy and charity in on the side, instead of wasting it on some ridiculous bling.
Mechanix544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #120
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,182
Re: Is excitement enough in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanix544 View Post
Matthew Stafford spends $15,000 to win auction package, then gives it to a young fan’s family | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

Really cool story. Matt Stafford is definitely one of the class acts of the NFL, wish 99% of the other players would take some notes about how to treat people, and mix a little philanthropy and charity in on the side, instead of wasting it on some ridiculous bling.
why not 100% of the other players?
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26245 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25