Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


2012 53 man Roster predictions

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #31
Impact Rookie
 
SOUL-SKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 871
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Hank just got carted off of the field per twitter
__________________
TODD COLLINS WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART
SOUL-SKINS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #32
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,842
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbedner3420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #33
Impact Rookie
 
SOUL-SKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 871
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just have the feeling he will never be fully healhly .... Just like Kelly. Awful news if he's put for an extended period
__________________
TODD COLLINS WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART
SOUL-SKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #34
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,963
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUL-SKINS View Post
Hank just got carted off of the field per twitter
From what I've been told, nothing serious. He walked off on his own power before getting on the cart. Dehydrated is what they're saying. But who knows for sure.

The news on Helu on the other hand....well, let's just hope it's not true
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #35
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,842
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUL-SKINS View Post
I just have the feeling he will never be fully healhly .... Just like Kelly. Awful news if he's put for an extended period
My comment wasn't to mock you. I feel the same way. I get the feeling that he won't be healthy this year.
mbedner3420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #36
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,842
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
From what I've been told, nothing serious. He walked off on his own power before getting on the cart. Dehydrated is what they're saying. But who knows for sure.

The news on Helu on the other hand....well, let's just hope it's not true
Excellent!

Helu didn't rupture his achilles, did he?
mbedner3420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #37
Impact Rookie
 
SOUL-SKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 871
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
My comment wasn't to mock you. I feel the same way. I get the feeling that he won't be healthy this year.
Haha. ... No dude .. I wasn't thinking u were at all .
Ok but SS just made me nervous about Helu ... What's happening !!
__________________
TODD COLLINS WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART
SOUL-SKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #38
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,107
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
From what I've been told, nothing serious. He walked off on his own power before getting on the cart. Dehydrated is what they're saying. But who knows for sure.

The news on Helu on the other hand....well, let's just hope it's not true
His Achilles is a season ending injury? Or perhaps he has a degenerative condition and doctors are advising him to retire? I know the big question on him is his health and his Achilles is already sore.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #39
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,842
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUL-SKINS View Post
Haha. ... No dude .. I wasn't thinking u were at all .
Ok but SS just made me nervous about Helu ... What's happening !!
Alright, just making sure. I don't want to make myself out to be an internet tough guy making d-bag comments to people (without good reason, of course).
mbedner3420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #40
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,963
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Well I wouldn't be surprised if Helu sits the rest of the preseason. I hear his foot is going to be an issue probably for the year, he's getting second opinions though. He has to decide basically does he battle through it and maybe get surgery in the off-season or does he need the surgery now and potentially miss half the season. Will say more when I know more
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #41
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,842
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Well I wouldn't be surprised if Helu sits the rest of the preseason. I hear his foot is going to be an issue probably for the year, he's getting second opinions though. He has to decide basically does he battle through it and maybe get surgery in the off-season or does he need the surgery now and potentially miss half the season. Will say more when I know more
There is always the Landry option...
mbedner3420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #42
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,574
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

well thats a kick to the nuts. lotta playmaking potential. *door opens for Alfred Morris
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #43
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,107
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
There is always the Landry option...
Ugh, don't remind us. Isn't a sore Achilles what started Landry's injury problems?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #44
The Starter
 
scowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: KY
Age: 45
Posts: 1,527
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Is it me, or are there just a ton of injuries to this team this year before they have even played their 2nd preseason game? The Washington Redskins = The Washington Wounded
scowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #45
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,430
Re: 2012 53 man Roster predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowan View Post
Is it me, or are there just a ton of injuries to this team this year before they have even played their 2nd preseason game? The Washington Redskins = The Washington Wounded
Injuries all over the league, plenty of teams are worse off.

You have to take them with a grain of salt too. If this was the regular season a lot of these guys would still be ready to play come Sunday. This time of year teams play it safe and sit guys out.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25172 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25