Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Preseason week 3

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 11:38 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #76
The Starter
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 29
Posts: 2,132
Re: Around the NFL Preseason week 3

Yea he does.show some similar movement .. he seems elusive and deceptively quick
__________________
Leader of the Avy boycott until this organization makes smarter choices.

R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #77
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,224
Re: Around the NFL Preseason week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yeah and next year he'll ask for a trade
Won't do him much good. NOBODY is trading for him with that contract, and Arizona doesn't have to oblige him with anything as long as he's under contract.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #78
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Ryan williams , beanie wells, and powell and my boy javarris " baby edge" james from the u. They actually seem pretty loaded at the running back position.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #79
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Ryan williams , beanie wells, and powell and my boy javarris " baby edge" james from the u. They actually seem pretty loaded at the running back position.
Wells sucks, Williams already has knee problems and baby edge isn't his bro. They r about the same as us at rb honestly
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #80
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Wells sucks, Williams already has knee problems and baby edge isn't his bro. They r about the same as us at rb honestly
In fairness wells has injury problems too. He had over 1000 yds and ten tds last season while playin thru them. So i dont think he sucks. Baby edge is his cousin actually. Your rite though. I aint takin any of them on my fantasy team thats for sure.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:59 PM   #81
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
In fairness wells has injury problems too. He had over 1000 yds and ten tds last season while playin thru them. So i dont think he sucks. Baby edge is his cousin actually. Your rite though. I aint takin any of them on my fantasy team thats for sure.
I'll give u that, maybe health is the real problem but man I thought he was gonna be pretty good out of college.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #82
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I'll give u that, maybe health is the real problem but man I thought he was gonna be pretty good out of college.
Oh yeah him and williams. I guess thats why you see less and less rb's coming out in the first round. They half a real short shelf life.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:20 AM   #83
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,224
Re: Around the NFL Preseason week 3

Dear god somebody get Chris Berman out of the booth for this Cardinals game.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:24 AM   #84
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Dear god somebody get Chris Berman out of the booth for this Cardinals game.
I cant stand that frog sounding pos. he just happened to be a part of espn when they were starting out - he sucks. I cant even watch the highlights on sunday nites anymore because of him. I just had a thought that is going to give me nitemares. Can you imagine berman and bayless doing commentary together. Lmfao.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:39 AM   #85
The Starter
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 29
Posts: 2,132
Re: Around the NFL Preseason week 3

Nfl primetime was my favorite highlight show.as a.kid, berman is a legend, quiet hater!
__________________
Leader of the Avy boycott until this organization makes smarter choices.

R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:13 AM   #86
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Nfl primetime was my favorite highlight show.as a.kid, berman is a legend, quiet hater!
As a kid.... So in other words before you learned the difference between a real sportscaster and a blowhard. Youtube chris berman meltdown. Dudes a jerk.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:18 AM   #87
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: Around the NFL Preseason week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I cant stand that frog sounding pos. he just happened to be a part of espn when they were starting out - he sucks. I cant even watch the highlights on sunday nites anymore because of him. I just had a thought that is going to give me nitemares. Can you imagine berman and bayless doing commentary together. Lmfao.
I've always wanted to hear from SmootSmack what Berman is like in person...guess I just asked?! Or maybe SS has commented and I missed it...

FYI the youtube vid of Berman going nuts during a Monday night halftime (off-camera) is awesome!! Some surely say it makes him a jerk but I thought he seemed genuinely pissed about the lack of professionalism among the crew...

The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #88
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
I've always wanted to hear from SmootSmack what Berman is like in person...guess I just asked?! Or maybe SS has commented and I missed it...

FYI the youtube vid of Berman going nuts during a Monday night halftime (off-camera) is awesome!! Some surely say it makes him a jerk but I thought he seemed genuinely pissed about the lack of professionalism among the crew...

I just cant stand listening to the guy. The meltdown vid just cemented it for me when i saw it. Im not doubting that maybe there was a slight screw up on set (maybe) but you never ever talk to people like that. I mean he just goes on and on cursing about it If it was normal for the host or personslity to do so than why is that basically a one of a kind video ?
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:59 AM   #89
The Starter
 
InsaneBoost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: DC
Age: 26
Posts: 1,300
Re: Around the NFL Preseason week 3

Heard we've been calling about Slaton. Interesting. Guess it has to be done with the uncertainty of Helu and Hightower.
__________________

InsaneBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #90
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,606
Re: Around the NFL Preseason week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Dear god somebody get Chris Berman out of the booth for this Cardinals game.
I heard he was brutal last night.

15 worst things about Berman's NFL debut | The Jackson Sun | jacksonsun.com

lol at this:

"3. How long did it take Berman to reference his historic presence in the booth? Sixteen seconds into the first live shot. He followed that up by adding, "and oh, by the way, in case the folks haven't heard, there's also a new quarterback for the Titans," as if the football game was an afterthought to the history being made in the broadcast booth"
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.46135 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25