Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #121
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Todd Collins.
Double why? I think this thread has run its course. Now were just naming names. Lol.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #122
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
Shawn springs
Too good and recent. I think people would have a harder time remembering he played for the seahawks?
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #123
Special Teams
 
Warren85Ellard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Reston,VA
Posts: 330
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Why did you ruin a perfectly good list with kent graham? Lol. Also your name made me think....did anybody say henry ellard?
I remember him coming in during a rainy game vs. I want to say the Steelers and tearing $#^# up, at least by Kent Graham standards! I don't know if he ever played again after that?

Somebody listed Stanley Richard...the sherrif sucked.
Warren85Ellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #124
Impact Rookie
 
WillH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 992
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Terry Allen
Irving Fryar
Stephen Alexander
Sam Shade
Stephen Davis
Ken Harrvey
Mike Sellers
WillH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #125
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,468
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

I was expecting this to be a mancrush thread where everyone mentions how Ramsey was destroyed by Spurrier and how Marko Mitchell couldve been the next Randy Moss.

Ricky Sanders and Johnny Thomas (Special teams and CB) are the two nicest people I have ever met.

Troy Vincent for blocking a field goal against Dallas. That was my first trip to DC and my first Home Redskins game. Make it a special trip.

Andre Collins
Shawn Barber
Reggie Brooks
Tydus Winans
Sam Shade
Ifeanyi Ohalete, We have a love hate relationship.
Laveranues Coles. I'm glad we got Moss but wish we kept this guy.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #126
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,834
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren85Ellard View Post
I remember him coming in during a rainy game vs. I want to say the Steelers and tearing $#^# up, at least by Kent Graham standards! I don't know if he ever played again after that?

Somebody listed Stanley Richard...the sherrif sucked.
Well I bet Graham sits around and thinks about that game all the time - hah............and as I am typing this I am remembering (i think) that myself. Its amazing how over these last couple decades a great game by Kent Graham stands out like that. lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #127
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,834
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I was expecting this to be a mancrush thread where everyone mentions how Ramsey was destroyed by Spurrier and how Marko Mitchell couldve been the next Randy Moss.

Ricky Sanders and Johnny Thomas (Special teams and CB) are the two nicest people I have ever met.

Troy Vincent for blocking a field goal against Dallas. That was my first trip to DC and my first Home Redskins game. Make it a special trip.

Andre Collins
Shawn Barber
Reggie Brooks
Tydus Winans
Sam Shade
Ifeanyi Ohalete, We have a love hate relationship.
Laveranues Coles. I'm glad we got Moss but wish we kept this guy.
Good call on Troy Vincent.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #128
Special Teams
 
Warren85Ellard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Reston,VA
Posts: 330
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Well I bet Graham sits around and thinks about that game all the time - hah............and as I am typing this I am remembering (i think) that myself. Its amazing how over these last couple decades a great game by Kent Graham stands out like that. lol
Hah! Just found this: Washington Redskins vs. Denver Broncos - Recap - November 18, 2001 - ESPN

I need to find a tape of this classic game.

Awesome article. I'm pretty sure that it was written by Graham's mom or Graham himself. Seriously though, I remembered this game for a reason! Kent Graham tore shit up! I'm moving him up to #6 on my list.

This game was against Shanny's Broncos and not the Steelers as I originally thought. Better yet, check out this quote..."Offensively, that was the worst performance I've ever seen in all my time in the NFL," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said.

I'm pretty sure John Beck changed his mind.

Bonus: Expert analysis in the right sidebar by our Papa John's mystery guest...read to find the article to find out!
Warren85Ellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #129
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren85Ellard View Post
Hah! Just found this: Washington Redskins vs. Denver Broncos - Recap - November 18, 2001 - ESPN

I need to find a tape of this classic game.

Awesome article. I'm pretty sure that it was written by Graham's mom or Graham himself. Seriously though, I remembered this game for a reason! Kent Graham tore shit up! I'm moving him up to #6 on my list.

This game was against Shanny's Broncos and not the Steelers as I originally thought. Better yet, check out this quote..."Offensively, that was the worst performance I've ever seen in all my time in the NFL," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said.

I'm pretty sure John Beck changed his mind.

Bonus: Expert analysis in the right sidebar by our Papa John's mystery guest...read to find the article to find out!
Awesome. I take back what i said about him ruining the list. Hell i say move him up to number four! I could have done without the beck reference and the vinnie picture! Hang on .......sorry i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. You know whats funny. I remember that game. I was working for a band and they toured the country. I mean coast to coast, so it was real hard for me to see a game. Always driving something. We were in california and i was able to find a bar to watch the game at. I was just checking out the results of that year - my god we got our asses kicked the first few games of that year worse than any stretch i ever remember. Still wound up 8-8 and in second place behind philly.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #130
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren85Ellard View Post
Hah! Just found this: Washington Redskins vs. Denver Broncos - Recap - November 18, 2001 - ESPN

I need to find a tape of this classic game.

Awesome article. I'm pretty sure that it was written by Graham's mom or Graham himself. Seriously though, I remembered this game for a reason! Kent Graham tore shit up! I'm moving him up to #6 on my list.

This game was against Shanny's Broncos and not the Steelers as I originally thought. Better yet, check out this quote..."Offensively, that was the worst performance I've ever seen in all my time in the NFL," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said.

I'm pretty sure John Beck changed his mind.

Bonus: Expert analysis in the right sidebar by our Papa John's mystery guest...read to find the article to find out!


Wow, from that article, Graham threw a TD to Zeron Flemister. I don't ever remember a Redskin with a name like that!








__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #131
Special Teams
 
Warren85Ellard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Reston,VA
Posts: 330
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Awesome. I take back what i said about him ruining the list. Hell i say move him up to number four! I could have done without the beck reference and the vinnie picture! Hang on .......sorry i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. You know whats funny. I remember that game. I was working for a band and they toured the country. I mean coast to coast, so it was real hard for me to see a game. Always driving something. We were in california and i was able to find a bar to watch the game at. I was just checking out the results of that year - my god we got our asses kicked the first few games of that year worse than any stretch i ever remember. Still wound up 8-8 and in second place behind philly.
Yeah that was a crazy year. The things that I remember most:

- The Skins getting bludgeoned, then butchered, then bludgeoned again by the Packers in the game right after 9/11.
- Jeff George getting the axe soon afterward.
- Lavar Arrington's interception returned for a TD against the Panthers. You could sense that things were changing after their 0-5 start.
- Stephen Davis fumbling late in the game and blowing it vs. the effing Cowboys. I'm pretty sure that was 2001 and it was on a Sunday or Monday night.
- Kent Graham's legendary performance.

My question now is, why didn't Kent Graham take another snap for the Redskins after that? WTF, Marty!!! Maybe Marty did deserve the pink slip.
Warren85Ellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #132
Special Teams
 
Warren85Ellard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Reston,VA
Posts: 330
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

[QUOTE=Monkeydad;935483][U]

Wow, from that article, Graham threw a TD to Zeron Flemister.[U] I don't ever remember a Redskin with a name like that!

He's #6 on my list man! I'm naming my first born Zeron Flemister, if the wife is cool with it.
Warren85Ellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #133
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,427
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

[quote=Warren85Ellard;935674]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
[U]

Wow, from that article, Graham threw a TD to Zeron Flemister.[U] I don't ever remember a Redskin with a name like that!

He's #6 on my list man! I'm naming my first born Zeron Flemister, if the wife is cool with it.
Yeah, it's an unforgettable name although he was somewhat forgettable as a player.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #134
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,725
Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Troy Vincent. Made 1 play ill never forget.
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #135
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyRedskin View Post
Troy Vincent. Made 1 play ill never forget.
I know it was the dallas game. Did he block the fg?
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.42314 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25