Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Kudos to RG III

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #166
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,439
Re: Kudos to RG III

At least Griffin was strong again.

Kid is pretty amazing.

RG3 Report: Rams 31, Redskins 28 | WashingtonExaminer.com
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #167
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,348
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
At least Griffin was strong again.

Kid is pretty amazing.

RG3 Report: Rams 31, Redskins 28 | WashingtonExaminer.com

Seeing him in person is even better! Too bad I wont get to often.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #168
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Born and raised in D.C.....but I'm a New Yorker now....
Posts: 2,177
Re: Kudos to RG III

I didn't see the game, but saw some highlights. RG3 was pressured by the Rams defense all game and still played well despite throwing an INT. As he adjusts to the speed of the game, Griffin III will only get better and better.
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:14 PM   #169
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,666
Re: Kudos to RG III

Imagine what RG3 will be like after he gets a year under his belt!!!!
__________________
"Fire Up That Diesel!"
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #170
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 45
Posts: 3,441
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy View Post
Imagine what RG3 will be like after he gets a year under his belt!!!!
Agree, imagine 2 or 3yrs in this system he will be a MONSTER IMO.
NYCskinfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #171
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post
I didn't see the game, but saw some highlights. RG3 was pressured by the Rams defense all game and still played well despite throwing an INT. As he adjusts to the speed of the game, Griffin III will only get better and better.

I can argue that he may already be adjusted to the speed of the nfl. It certainly looks like it in these first 2 games. He was the best Redskins player in both games.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #172
Special Teams
 
imaskin4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 283
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
I can argue that he may already be adjusted to the speed of the nfl. It certainly looks like it in these first 2 games. He was the best Redskins player in both games.
Based on these first two games, I would have to agree with you. He has made fewer mistakes than most of the veteran qbs and is in command of the #4 ranked offense in the league at the moment. His deep pass is already extremely accurate, he has wheels and most exciting of all he is going to get better and better because he's just a rookie.

I believe that no matter how bad our defense plays we will always have a chance to win as long as he is healthy. We all saw it, he was about to do it on that last drive before the penalty. We're 4 points away from being 2-0 despite having the 28th ranked defense in the league.
imaskin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #173
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,703
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaskin4life View Post
Based on these first two games, I would have to agree with you. He has made fewer mistakes than most of the veteran qbs and is in command of the #4 ranked offense in the league at the moment. His deep pass is already extremely accurate, he has wheels and most exciting of all he is going to get better and better because he's just a rookie.

I believe that no matter how bad our defense plays we will always have a chance to win as long as he is healthy. We all saw it, he was about to do it on that last drive before the penalty. We're 4 points away from being 2-0 despite having the 28th ranked defense in the league.
Pats were Worst D in the league last year and made it to the Super Bowl. Saints and Packers sucked on D as well and both made the playoffs. I'd rather be elite in one or two areas than just good all around. Giants had no running game and a crappy secondary, but they rushed the hell out of the passer and could score through the air.
__________________
I am a system poster.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #174
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaskin4life View Post
Based on these first two games, I would have to agree with you. He has made fewer mistakes than most of the veteran qbs and is in command of the #4 ranked offense in the league at the moment. His deep pass is already extremely accurate, he has wheels and most exciting of all he is going to get better and better because he's just a rookie.

I believe that no matter how bad our defense plays we will always have a chance to win as long as he is healthy. We all saw it, he was about to do it on that last drive before the penalty. We're 4 points away from being 2-0 despite having the 28th ranked defense in the league.
He is such a good pocket passer already that you almost forget his athleticism. Like on one play, when finnegan blitzed - in one sudden spin move, what almost was a clean shot at griffin was a clean whiff.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:31 PM   #175
Special Teams
 
imaskin4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 283
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44Deezel View Post
Pats were Worst D in the league last year and made it to the Super Bowl. Saints and Packers sucked on D as well and both made the playoffs. I'd rather be elite in one or two areas than just good all around. Giants had no running game and a crappy secondary, but they rushed the hell out of the passer and could score through the air.
PREACH BROTHER PREACH! The common denominator: quality QB play.
imaskin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #176
Special Teams
 
imaskin4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 283
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
He is such a good pocket passer already that you almost forget his athleticism. Like on one play, when finnegan blitzed - in one sudden spin move, what almost was a clean shot at griffin was a clean whiff.
I agree. that spin was serious. haha.
imaskin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #177
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,703
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaskin4life View Post
PREACH BROTHER PREACH! The common denominator: quality QB play.
Yes, and we finally have one. Take away the blocked punt, Robinson's drop or Morgan's boneheaded play and there's a good chance we win that game. We're headed in the right direction!
__________________
I am a system poster.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #178
Special Teams
 
imaskin4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 283
Re: Kudos to RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44Deezel View Post
Yes, and we finally have one. Take away the blocked punt, Robinson's drop or Morgan's boneheaded play and there's a good chance we win that game. We're headed in the right direction!
I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!


imaskin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #179
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,882
Re: Kudos to RG III

After 2 games:

3 TD passes
2 rushing TD's
526 yards passing and rating 111.6
124 rushing yards

How long did it take Grossman and Beck to do this?
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #180
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
After 2 games:

3 TD passes
2 rushing TD's
526 yards passing and rating 111.6
124 rushing yards

How long did it take Grossman and Beck to do this?
And honestly he makes those numbers look easy. It's crazy how good he really is.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27003 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25