Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Kudos to Jim Haslett and Raheem Morris

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #91
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
We're going to make Vincent Jackson look like Calvin Johnson.
If we make vincent jackson look like vincent jackson were in trouble anyway.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #92
Impact Rookie
 
skinster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 754
Re: Kudos to Jim Haslett and Raheem Morris

If Haslett keeps this job up the rest of the year, does he play out his new contract?
skinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #93
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinster View Post
If Haslett keeps this job up the rest of the year, does he play out his new contract?
Hells bells no!
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #94
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 53
Posts: 3,541
Re: Kudos to Jim Haslett and Raheem Morris

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinster View Post
If Haslett keeps this job up the rest of the year, does he play out his new contract?
If Shanahn is here then I say yes,he has the utmost confidence in him and Danny Smith or he wouldnt have reuped their contract
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #95
Impact Rookie
 
Skinzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 814
Re: Kudos to Jim Haslett and Raheem Morris

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
If Shanahn is here then I say yes,he has the utmost confidence in him and Danny Smith or he wouldnt have reuped their contract
Shanny hasnt been a fan of his since he spouted off in the offseason about the Skins plans to go after RG3 hard.

Also by this logic, McNabb is still our QB. Danny doesnt mind throwing money around and 1 season extensions are nothing about liking the person who got the contract, but about having options.
Skinzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #96
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinzman View Post
Shanny hasnt been a fan of his since he spouted off in the offseason about the Skins plans to go after RG3 hard.

Also by this logic, McNabb is still our QB. Danny doesnt mind throwing money around and 1 season extensions are nothing about liking the person who got the contract, but about having options.
Good point Totally agree.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.15173 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25