Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Skins vs Bengals predictions

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #31
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 13,309
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.SkinsFan View Post
First post on the Warpath!!!!!! I have been viewing/reading your forums for several years now. I work a lot on Sundays and the only way I really am able to follow games is checking this site "gameday threads" which are awesome! Looking forward to sharing football insights with fellow Skins fans! (Need a breath of fresh air living in the Carolinas with all of the Panther fans) With that said, hate to start negatively, but...I see us losing a close one in our home debut as I don't think we've quite turned the corner yet when it comes to beating and equal/lesser opponent handily on our "turf"...we always play down to our competition, especially at home.

Bengals 35
Skins 33
Welcome, but we kicking the Bungles ass this weekend
__________________
“Nobody’s going to be handed a job; not my standpoint, and I know Jay feels that way and I know Bruce feels the same way. You have to earn it. That’s what the NFL is about. Prove to me that you deserve to be on the field,’ and that’s the way it has to be in the NFL.”- McC
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #32
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,489
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.SkinsFan View Post
First post on the Warpath!!!!!! I have been viewing/reading your forums for several years now. I work a lot on Sundays and the only way I really am able to follow games is checking this site "gameday threads" which are awesome! Looking forward to sharing football insights with fellow Skins fans! (Need a breath of fresh air living in the Carolinas with all of the Panther fans) With that said, hate to start negatively, but...I see us losing a close one in our home debut as I don't think we've quite turned the corner yet when it comes to beating and equal/lesser opponent handily on our "turf"...we always play down to our competition, especially at home.

Bengals 35
Skins 33
Welcome!
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #33
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,270
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
That's fine with me as long as we also ban people who hijack threads with irrelevant comments. Deal?

It'll get really quiet in here really fast.
OK, *Thread assassin*
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #34
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,766
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Redskins 55
Bengals 54

__________________
"Fire Up That Diesel!"
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #35
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,270
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Ha...could be a game like that. No defense will be found on this day.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #36
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 13,047
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
That's fine with me as long as we also ban people who hijack threads with irrelevant comments. Deal?

It'll get really quiet in here really fast.
I just don't think hijacked threads are at the same level as getting enjoyable threads closed because someone can't control what they post.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #37
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Ha...could be a game like that. No defense will be found on this day.
We, but more so the Bengals, are going to be in for a surprise.

Redskins D will be big.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #38
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,270
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

It was open since 2005. I also say, remove the offenders instead of the thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
We, but more so the Bengals, are going to be in for a surprise.

Redskins D will be big.

They better be fired up after last week's disaster. Danny Amendola, Brandon Gibson, Daryl Richardson...seriously?
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #39
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,766
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Ha...could be a game like that. No defense will be found on this day.
It will be like watching a Madden XBox game...LOL!!
__________________
"Fire Up That Diesel!"
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #40
The Starter
 
Mechanix544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Posts: 2,277
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

The redskins stump all conventional logic (most experts are predicting a close game) and RG3 shows that he is the master of his domain (Fedex Field). The skins reound after suffering a rather embarrassing loss to the lowly Rams. No touchdowns allowed on defense.

44 - Skins

19 - Bengals
Mechanix544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #41
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,976
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Well now that we've lost I can start predicting! That said, after the Rams debacle, we won't lose the home opener.

Skins 27
Bengals 24
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #42
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,526
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanix544 View Post
The redskins stump all conventional logic (most experts are predicting a close game) and RG3 shows that he is the master of his domain (Fedex Field). The skins reound after suffering a rather embarrassing loss to the lowly Rams. No touchdowns allowed on defense.

44 - Skins

19 - Bengals
I'm assuming you were one of the people last week who thought we would dominate the rams too, right?
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #43
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 13,047
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
I don't care as long as the Super Happy Fun Thread lives on.
Man I didn't know SHF got closed too. Way big bummer.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #44
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,942
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Man I didn't know SHF got closed too. Way big bummer.
No kidding!

Not even a handful of people abused those threads and we as a community all get punished. That just IMO seems short sighted.

Between those two threads there was nearly 160k views. That tells me they were pretty popular and brought folks to the site and kept folks here. I know I checked them daily for a chuckle.

Classic case of cutting off your nose to spit your face.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #45
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,636
Re: Skins vs Bengals predictions

if we lose this game, ge ready for the Fire MS talk . ..
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27261 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25