Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #706
Special Teams
 
mike340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 58
Posts: 269
Re: Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

Sicken for Griffin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I don't want the Skins to win games. Suck for Luck!
mike340 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #707
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike340 View Post
Sicken for Griffin?
No.....close....
Take a lickin for griffin.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:43 PM   #708
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Why oh why did we let Robert Henson, H.B. Blades, Jabar Gaffney, Anthony Mix, Chris Horton, Anthony Alridge, Kevin Barnes, Jeremy Jarmon, Anthony Montgomery, Justin Geisinger, Khary Campbell, Durant Brooks, Dallas Sartz, James Davis, Ryan Torain, Anderson Russell, Damion Scott, and Joe Joseph go elsewhere and thrive????!!!! Damnit! Happens to the Redskins all the time!
Especially justin geisinger. Dude was a beast. Dude was clutch. Dude was outta this world talented and had all the tools to.....,,.wait a minute justin who?
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:00 PM   #709
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,117
Re: Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

RG3 underwent concussion test in game vs. Bengals - Washington Times
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #710
Special Teams
 
DirtBagZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 355
Re: Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Dude, calm down.....
Let's see 24 - 43, pretty woeful record for combined Zorn/Shanny record, it's hard not to get the here we go again feeling after the past 4+ years. Although, offensively and with RG3, this team is never really out of the game now. Have gotten acustomed to the Skins losing close games, seeing them put up points has been an unexpected surprise this season.

Harping about the hits, is only because no Redskins fan wants to see anything happen to RG3. Was listening to B-Mitch on the radio and he equated RG3 to high end Italian sports car, like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, and that if you had a car like that you would not enter into a demolition derby, and basically that is what the Skins are doing with how they are running the offense. You, and others may disagree, but I agree with Brian Mitchell's sentiment.

In my opinon, for the little that it is worth I don't think this team is ready to contend yet. Unfortunately for all of us who support the Burgundy and Gold the $36M cap hit, has set the team back. I don't think it was coincidental that the Giant's owner ensured that both the Skins and Cowboys took a big hit. There is no doubt in my mind that the other owners colluded, but that does not change the situation. I think cap hit did not allow Allen/Shannahan to be as active as they would have liked in free agency, and some of what we are seeing on the field is an obvious consequence of the penalty.

Hopefully the coaching staff and team can rally and the team can even out its record this weekend. HTTR.
DirtBagZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #711
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBagZ View Post
Let's see 24 - 43, pretty woeful record for combined Zorn/Shanny record, it's hard not to get the here we go again feeling after the past 4+ years. Although, offensively and with RG3, this team is never really out of the game now. Have gotten acustomed to the Skins losing close games, seeing them put up points has been an unexpected surprise this season.

Harping about the hits, is only because no Redskins fan wants to see anything happen to RG3. Was listening to B-Mitch on the radio and he equated RG3 to high end Italian sports car, like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, and that if you had a car like that you would not enter into a demolition derby, and basically that is what the Skins are doing with how they are running the offense. You, and others may disagree, but I agree with Brian Mitchell's sentiment.

In my opinon, for the little that it is worth I don't think this team is ready to contend yet. Unfortunately for all of us who support the Burgundy and Gold the $36M cap hit, has set the team back. I don't think it was coincidental that the Giant's owner ensured that both the Skins and Cowboys took a big hit. There is no doubt in my mind that the other owners colluded, but that does not change the situation. I think cap hit did not allow Allen/Shannahan to be as active as they would have liked in free agency, and some of what we are seeing on the field is an obvious consequence of the penalty.

Hopefully the coaching staff and team can rally and the team can even out its record this weekend. HTTR.
Agreed
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #712
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,893
Re: Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

I think it's being overblown just how much they "exposed" RG3 and I'm certain it will continue to be an element, but not the primary feature of the offense.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #713
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I think it's being overblown just how much they "exposed" RG3 and I'm certain it will continue to be an element, but not the primary feature of the offense.
He's fine, I love the dimension of it. Keeps defense s guessing the whole time. Just wait until PG gets healthy
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #714
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,583
Re: Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBagZ View Post
Let's see 24 - 43, pretty woeful record for combined Zorn/Shanny record, it's hard not to get the here we go again feeling after the past 4+ years. Although, offensively and with RG3, this team is never really out of the game now. Have gotten acustomed to the Skins losing close games, seeing them put up points has been an unexpected surprise this season.

Harping about the hits, is only because no Redskins fan wants to see anything happen to RG3. Was listening to B-Mitch on the radio and he equated RG3 to high end Italian sports car, like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, and that if you had a car like that you would not enter into a demolition derby, and basically that is what the Skins are doing with how they are running the offense. You, and others may disagree, but I agree with Brian Mitchell's sentiment.

In my opinon, for the little that it is worth I don't think this team is ready to contend yet. Unfortunately for all of us who support the Burgundy and Gold the $36M cap hit, has set the team back. I don't think it was coincidental that the Giant's owner ensured that both the Skins and Cowboys took a big hit. There is no doubt in my mind that the other owners colluded, but that does not change the situation. I think cap hit did not allow Allen/Shannahan to be as active as they would have liked in free agency, and some of what we are seeing on the field is an obvious consequence of the penalty.

Hopefully the coaching staff and team can rally and the team can even out its record this weekend. HTTR.
Yes, lets compare our Franchise QB to an automobile.. What a great analysis.

Offense is working fine, and we are not the only one running something like this in the NFL. This isn't new. As the season goes on, more plays will be added to the offense for our ROOKIE QB, and you will most likely see less option play
__________________
HTTR
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #715
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBagZ View Post
Let's see 24 - 43, pretty woeful record for combined Zorn/Shanny record, it's hard not to get the here we go again feeling after the past 4+ years. Although, offensively and with RG3, this team is never really out of the game now. Have gotten acustomed to the Skins losing close games, seeing them put up points has been an unexpected surprise this season.

Harping about the hits, is only because no Redskins fan wants to see anything happen to RG3. Was listening to B-Mitch on the radio and he equated RG3 to high end Italian sports car, like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, and that if you had a car like that you would not enter into a demolition derby, and basically that is what the Skins are doing with how they are running the offense. You, and others may disagree, but I agree with Brian Mitchell's sentiment.

In my opinon, for the little that it is worth I don't think this team is ready to contend yet. Unfortunately for all of us who support the Burgundy and Gold the $36M cap hit, has set the team back. I don't think it was coincidental that the Giant's owner ensured that both the Skins and Cowboys took a big hit. There is no doubt in my mind that the other owners colluded, but that does not change the situation. I think cap hit did not allow Allen/Shannahan to be as active as they would have liked in free agency, and some of what we are seeing on the field is an obvious consequence of the penalty.

Hopefully the coaching staff and team can rally and the team can even out its record this weekend. HTTR.
I see what you're saying but football is more like a Demolition Derby than any other car sport that I can think of. The coaches will just need to adjust to the opposing defense looking to hurt RGIII- maybe take advantage of it since they can expect this now.

And I still don't understand the comparison to those luxury high performance cars. Those cars aren't used in professional competitions that I know of and are more for showing off a person's financial status.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:12 AM   #716
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,405
I think comparing rg3 to a lamborghini is rite on the money.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #717
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
I see what you're saying but football is more like a Demolition Derby than any other car sport that I can think of. The coaches will just need to adjust to the opposing defense looking to hurt RGIII- maybe take advantage of it since they can expect this now.

And I still don't understand the comparison to those luxury high performance cars. Those cars aren't used in professional competitions that I know of and are more for showing off a person's financial status.
If you ever drove a lamborghini you would not be thinking about money you would be thinking holy shit this thing handles well and is fast as hell - sounds like rg3 to me.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #718
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,697
Re: Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I think comparing rg3 to a lamborghini is rite on the money.
Forget the Lamborgini, he's more like a Bugatti Veyron.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:30 AM   #719
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Forget the Lamborgini, he's more like a Bugatti Veyron.
Had to google that one. Very very nice - yes agreed.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:36 AM   #720
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Redskins vs. Bengals Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
If you ever drove a lamborghini you would not be thinking about money you would be thinking holy shit this thing handles well and is fast as hell - sounds like rg3 to me.
So what do you do with your Lamborghini?
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30030 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25