Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #61
Camp Scrub
 
aircoryell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bethesda, MD
Posts: 94
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
LOL, good one. I heard Emmit Smith talking about the Skins/Bucs game. Short version, we're going to win this weekend!!! How can you argue against the wisdom below? This is what Emmit had to say. LINK

"My game breaker go to Robert Griffin. Griffin gets the ball over to their third read than most quarterback can. I love those style of play that the Redskins bring to the game. That offense does... do look good. Robert Griffin is buyin' time for his lineman."

"The NFC South is probably one of the weakest... CONFERENCES... in the whole NFC. The leadership definitely have to come from the leaders. If it slip in Week 1, it slip in Week 8. The one thing that derail a team is a thing called the injury bugs. You have to have the personality to match up with the opponent."

"Shanahan have not had time to insert this. The Redskins can only be disrespected by every team in the league. This team need to get in their mind. Robert Griffin has been given the rice of passage. The Bengals had our numbers. He's goin change how the front office even think. When you are the single or the lone ranger, so to speak. I think it's his self-confidence in himself that make him so confident when it get down into the crunch time."

"Don't worry about the game you just won or the team that we just blew out... uhhh... blown... blown out. They need to right the score to get revenge. This will get you completely blowed out. You cannot change the stripes of a leopard. Go to DC, sharp as a whistle, and do some finishing touches, so we can go down in the Super Bowl and play our best football of the whole entire season. The strength of the Patriots, their offense, got... DEBACLED. That can be a swing their way eventually. I just hate to be the team that they winned it against."

Is he, is he trolling? I haven't hear that kind of rambling since the onset of alzheimer's in my aunt.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/EAvhb.gif

I have seen the promised land, and it is beautiful.
aircoryell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #62
The Starter
 
Mechanix544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Posts: 2,273
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Wow, thats almost as bad as that video of the Redskins fan on youtube explaining the redskins front office last year. I forgot who posted that gem.......
__________________
Ain't Nothin Like a Good B Western.

YEEHAW
Mechanix544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #63
The Starter
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 1,069
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
LOL, good one. I heard Emmit Smith talking about the Skins/Bucs game. Short version, we're going to win this weekend!!! How can you argue against the wisdom below? This is what Emmit had to say. LINK

"My game breaker go to Robert Griffin. Griffin gets the ball over to their third read than most quarterback can. I love those style of play that the Redskins bring to the game. That offense does... do look good. Robert Griffin is buyin' time for his lineman."

"The NFC South is probably one of the weakest... CONFERENCES... in the whole NFC. The leadership definitely have to come from the leaders. If it slip in Week 1, it slip in Week 8. The one thing that derail a team is a thing called the injury bugs. You have to have the personality to match up with the opponent."

"Shanahan have not had time to insert this. The Redskins can only be disrespected by every team in the league. This team need to get in their mind. Robert Griffin has been given the rice of passage. The Bengals had our numbers. He's goin change how the front office even think. When you are the single or the lone ranger, so to speak. I think it's his self-confidence in himself that make him so confident when it get down into the crunch time."

"Don't worry about the game you just won or the team that we just blew out... uhhh... blown... blown out. They need to right the score to get revenge. This will get you completely blowed out. You cannot change the stripes of a leopard. Go to DC, sharp as a whistle, and do some finishing touches, so we can go down in the Super Bowl and play our best football of the whole entire season. The strength of the Patriots, their offense, got... DEBACLED. That can be a swing their way eventually. I just hate to be the team that they winned it against."

O my. That is just sad if that is a true quote. He should add his name to the plantiff list of the concussion litigation...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #64
The Starter
 
Mechanix544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Posts: 2,273
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
O my. That is just sad if that is a true quote. He should add his name to the plantiff list of the concussion litigation...
nice.
__________________
Ain't Nothin Like a Good B Western.

YEEHAW
Mechanix544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #65
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,597
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircoryell View Post
Is he, is he trolling? I haven't hear that kind of rambling since the onset of alzheimer's in my aunt.
I was just joking. It's just a collection of Emmitt Smith quotes from the link I posted, with Griffin and the Skins pasted over other names. Emmitt said all of the above, just not about us. Figured everyone here would remember the original quotes.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #66
Registered User
 
CapitalDefense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 325
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

They can pound the run, after that the play action pass with our secondary? Is Jim "the moron" Haslett still our d-coordinator? Can you believe that guy blamed the players after the Bengals debacle?

They get after QB's and Trent is questionable, hopefully Griffin can stay healthy.

We better score 40 or its another loss, that can be said before every game this season though.
CapitalDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #67
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalDefense View Post
They can pound the run, after that the play action pass with our secondary? Is Jim "the moron" Haslett still our d-coordinator? Can you believe that guy blamed the players after the Bengals debacle?

They get after QB's and Trent is questionable, hopefully Griffin can stay healthy.

We better score 40 or its another loss, that can be said before every game this season though.
I really don't see them scoring much, ik our defense sucks but the bucs can't score. I'm saying 27-17
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #68
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynyrd Hankyrsyn View Post
So the hallmark of a Skins fan is someone who knows absolutely nothing about the other 31 teams not called the Cowpies, Iggles, and Gints? Thought there was a standard of excellence around here. Lol.
That would be the other 28 genius.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #69
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
That would be the other 28 genius.
He got the boot. Lol
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #70
Playmaker
 
skins89moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,132
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

The Redskins need to establish the run early and that will open up the passing game for RGIII. We need to get the ball out qucik on some quick wr screens and slants. Then hit them deep down the field. We must do better on 3rd down conversions to keep our defense off the field. The defense needs to stop the Bucs run game and force them into 3rd and long. V-Jax is a beast we must hold him to under 5 catches and limited him to 75 yards. The defense needs to contiinue to force turnovers and better to score points. We need the special teams to make a big play and not give up a big play. I think we find a way to win this week. The game in Tampa is blacked out so the crowd should not be a advantge for the Bucs. HTTR
__________________
www.islandstyleflowers.com Home of the Hawaiian Foam FlowersRedskins Fan Since 1972
skins89moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:50 PM   #71
Impact Rookie
 
ethat001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 708
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Merriweather back.. If that helps our defense at all, we win the game...
ethat001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #72
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,251
It cant hurt.
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #73
Playmaker
 
redskins5044's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Schertz, Tx
Age: 34
Posts: 3,082
The running game and controlling the clock is going to be the keys to winning the whole season. In week one we controlled the clock while scoring points. We simply can't just score points to win, our defense has big holes in the secondary.
__________________
Spider 2 Y Banana Jr. is the new Head Coach.
redskins5044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #74
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,094
Any word on PG or TW?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #75
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,121
Re: Redskins @ Bucs- Lets break it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Yes a handful of times. Most for work so i had no choice. Also i had friends that went to school in the area It was not the safest place and it felt like everyone there was strung out on meth. Lol
lotta strippers down there...and its Florida, so its not meth.
__________________
@RSherman_25 just make sure you stay in Seattle cause without that pass rush you are who we thought you were. 5th rd PK no speed good hands

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) March 14, 2014
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29047 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25