Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Redskins Locker Room


View Poll Results: Your MVP of the week goes to...
Griffin III 79 84.04%
Morris 11 11.70%
Kerrigan 2 2.13%
other 2 2.13%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #286
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,678
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
lol ... he's such a suck up. I get the feeling he doesn't want to be seen as bitter and, after his comments about. MS and RGIII, he caught sh** so now he is determined to kiss up and be seen as rising above it.
I think you nailed it
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #287
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,951
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

I don't think McNabb is a bad guy he's just not this super class guy that he was always portrayed as. He had a lot of fake in him.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #288
Camp Scrub
 
zeesson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 42
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I know you don't actually believe this, but even just saying that makes you look stupid. Yes, professional kickers who miss 3 kicks in a row intentionally try to miss the game-winning 4th one, so they can be cut the next day. Because no job is better than a job right?

Other than that I agree with your point, he had a pretty bad game yesterday and if that's what it's going to be like down the road I think we should bring in some competition for the spot, i.e. Gano if nobody snatched him up.
I meant that as a figure of speech. I don't literally think he was intentionally trying to miss the kick. "he was trying his best to miss it" = "He shanked the ball so badly he might as well have been trying to miss it"...It's called literary irony, we do that in 'merica

Last edited by zeesson; 10-01-2012 at 11:17 PM.
zeesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #289
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 5,657
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
Anyone else see this? Hype around RG3 is getting to an all new level.

Robert Griffin III Game Highlights – NFL.com
Hey Bucket check it out man - I am multiquoting - I am going to streamline the hell out of my "jibber jabber" just for you. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
i just open a new tab and press quote, then copy/paste that quote into the tab/post i am preparing to submit
Thank you Los Panda -

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
Me neither! I've wondered how to multi reply for months...
Check me out Goat - haha - whewwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinzman View Post
He means he copies the [ quote=punch it in;(random numbers)] part of the post as well as well as the end quote tag
A big shout out to Skinzman for my inbox tutoring sesh.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #290
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,912
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeesson View Post
I meant that as a figure of speech. I don't literally think he was intentionally trying to miss the kick. "he was trying his best to miss it" = "He shanked the ball so badly he might as well have been trying to miss it"...It's called literary irony, we do that in 'merica
lol. u mad bro?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:03 AM   #291
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Born and raised in D.C.....but I'm a New Yorker now....
Posts: 2,127
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
I don't think McNabb is a bad guy he's just not this super class guy that he was always portrayed as. He had a lot of fake in him.
McNabb is indeed fake. When I was working as a security officer at the Capital Hilton in D.C. back in 2003, the Eagles were staying there. I asked him for a autograph for my older cousin who is a Philadelphia Eagles fan. McNabb scribbled some bull crap down on the paper and then stepped away as if he didn't want to be bothered. It wasn't a real autograph at all. I never got that from Riggins, Theismann, Mark Mosely, Bobby Mitchell, or Charley Taylor. Those former players gladly signed an autograph. I understand that NFL players are people too, but damn.
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:26 AM   #292
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,329
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Hey Bucket check it out man - I am multiquoting - I am going to streamline the hell out of my "jibber jabber" just for you. lol



Thank you Los Panda -



Check me out Goat - haha - whewwww



A big shout out to Skinzman for my inbox tutoring sesh.
Its not to late for you. Impressive
__________________
HTTR
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:46 AM   #293
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 44
Posts: 3,429
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Found this thought it was funny.


Recapping Redskins Win over Buccaneers in Saved By the Bell Animated Gifs - Hogs Haven
NYCskinfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #294
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,678
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
I don't think McNabb is a bad guy he's just not this super class guy that he was always portrayed as. He had a lot of fake in him.
What's the difference?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #295
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,278
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

most lopsided pole... ever.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #296
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,787
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

**** McNugget. He's a worthless bum who was lazy as hell and wanted to do things his way. Now it brings to light why the locker room was divided back in Philly during that whole TO fiasco. Players didn't respect him, and they thought he was a two faced, fake, piece of shit. I happen to agree with them. It's ok though guys, he's currently working out on a beach somewhere making a another comeback. Good riddance to that bum.



For the record, this is another jerkoff I never wanted here.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #297
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
most lopsided pole... ever.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #298
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,951
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
What's the difference?
I guess that's a matter of opinion. Fake doesn't mean he's necessarily bad.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #299
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Redskins vs Bucs Post Game Reaction

Did anyone else notice the clock issue at the end of the game? The Skins had 2 timeouts and Tampa had one according to the announcers who circled the timeouts on TV. The drive started with 1:47 on the clock. RG3 threw two passes down the field and ran once (if my memory serves me correct). Then we get a false start on (2nd and 10 after having spiked the ball to stop the clock) the LG and moved back. RG3 threw a pass play over the middle which was caught and as they were lining up to spike the ball MS called "timeout" with :01 on the clock to kick the field goal.

The announcers even made a point to say "MS went to the ref and asked for a timeout with one second on the clock. Now they line up kick the FG and win the game. Game should be over but MS started yelling at players to get off the field. Then there is :03 on the clock and we had to kick to the Bucks.

No I've asked about this and no one knows why that happened but one person informed me that right before the FG the clock showed :07. So someone added more time to the clock between the time of the timeout and the time of the kick but no one knows why?

According to the announcers and what was on the screen :01 there should never have been another kick off.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #300
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 5,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
Did anyone else notice the clock issue at the end of the game? The Skins had 2 timeouts and Tampa had one according to the announcers who circled the timeouts on TV. The drive started with 1:47 on the clock. RG3 threw two passes down the field and ran once (if my memory serves me correct). Then we get a false start on (2nd and 10 after having spiked the ball to stop the clock) the LG and moved back. RG3 threw a pass play over the middle which was caught and as they were lining up to spike the ball MS called "timeout" with :01 on the clock to kick the field goal.

The announcers even made a point to say "MS went to the ref and asked for a timeout with one second on the clock. Now they line up kick the FG and win the game. Game should be over but MS started yelling at players to get off the field. Then there is :03 on the clock and we had to kick to the Bucks.

No I've asked about this and no one knows why that happened but one person informed me that right before the FG the clock showed :07. So someone added more time to the clock between the time of the timeout and the time of the kick but no one knows why?

According to the announcers and what was on the screen :01 there should never have been another kick off.
Funny i do remember seeing one second when we kicked also. Id love to know wtf happened. I was in a loud bar cus the game wasnt on tv up here, not because beer goes well with football.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29306 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25