Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL week 6 style

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 01:41 AM   #121
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,620
I hate jim schwarz.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-15-2012, 02:30 AM   #122
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Surprise, surprise: Giants again look like NFL's most dominant team - Yahoo! Sports

Eff I hate them Giants...if we smoke them next week I'll drink the cool-aid for a week
The Goat is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #123
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
Surprise, surprise: Giants again look like NFL's most dominant team - Yahoo! Sports

Eff I hate them Giants...if we smoke them next week I'll drink the cool-aid for a week
I really don't get this article. Who is taking the Giants for granted? They've only looked really bad in two games and that half against Tampa Bay.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 02:56 AM   #124
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
Surprise, surprise: Giants again look like NFL's most dominant team - Yahoo! Sports

Eff I hate them Giants...if we smoke them next week I'll drink the cool-aid for a week
careful sir, once you start you may never want to stop!
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 03:31 AM   #125
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

we still aren't even at the halfway point for the season fellas. Right now no one can say with confidence who 2 teams are that are going to the super bowl.

Falcons choke in the playoffs due to history; they can easily lose their first game again.

Patriots are starting off slow; and their defense is still shaky

Ravens just lost Ray Lewis, Ladarius Webb in one game. And Ngata has an MCL sprain.

Steelers suck and are old an injury prone

Texans just got DESTROYED at home by an up and down Green Bay team and just lost their 2nd best defensive player for the year.

San Fran had everything going for them heading into todays game with NY and they sucked big time today (and lost big time to Minnesota)

Broncos have been up and down...But very competitive. This team is worth keeping an eye on, because they could get hot at the right time.

Chargers lost to the winless Saints and got destroyed by Atlanta

Green Bay; Shaky, losing leads, and their secondary is still a concern

Chicago; This team is great, but they have no OL and a QB who is whiny. Another team to keep an eye on

Minnesota; Fluke, can't see them in the playoffs

Miami; ain't getting there with Tannehill and no #1 WR and the Pats in that division

NYJets; ain't getting there with Sanchez/Tebow, no Revis, being this inconsistent

Seattle; great defense, completely different team AWAY from Seattle and a rookie QB who is playing real high, and occasionally like a rookie

St. Louis; We'll see, shaky, much like Seattle, but they are Competitive

Arizona; No OL, no good QB, no RB..pass

NYG; whether you like them or not, they always shut people up and win when they need to. Definitely a favorite in the NFC East

Dallas; Choke, win an occasional big game every now and then

Philly; Vick is sucking, you can feel that team sucking

SKINS; we shall see. We have yet to play an NFC East team. BUT there is a good possibility that everyone in the NFC East will beatup eachother and we could quietly sneak into a wildcard spot. We Shall see. No one is talking about us, lets let this play out and worry about our games, and our QB staying healthy.
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:56 AM   #126
Impact Rookie
 
VegasSkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Ravens may have lost ray lewis and webb for the season! Bummer.
Wonder if Lewis is lost for his career
VegasSkinsFan is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 06:44 AM   #127
The Starter
 
Mechanix544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Posts: 2,277
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
we still aren't even at the halfway point for the season fellas. Right now no one can say with confidence who 2 teams are that are going to the super bowl.

Falcons choke in the playoffs due to history; they can easily lose their first game again.

Patriots are starting off slow; and their defense is still shaky

Ravens just lost Ray Lewis, Ladarius Webb in one game. And Ngata has an MCL sprain.

Steelers suck and are old an injury prone

Texans just got DESTROYED at home by an up and down Green Bay team and just lost their 2nd best defensive player for the year.

San Fran had everything going for them heading into todays game with NY and they sucked big time today (and lost big time to Minnesota)

Broncos have been up and down...But very competitive. This team is worth keeping an eye on, because they could get hot at the right time.

Chargers lost to the winless Saints and got destroyed by Atlanta

Green Bay; Shaky, losing leads, and their secondary is still a concern

Chicago; This team is great, but they have no OL and a QB who is whiny. Another team to keep an eye on

Minnesota; Fluke, can't see them in the playoffs

Miami; ain't getting there with Tannehill and no #1 WR and the Pats in that division

NYJets; ain't getting there with Sanchez/Tebow, no Revis, being this inconsistent

Seattle; great defense, completely different team AWAY from Seattle and a rookie QB who is playing real high, and occasionally like a rookie

St. Louis; We'll see, shaky, much like Seattle, but they are Competitive

Arizona; No OL, no good QB, no RB..pass

NYG; whether you like them or not, they always shut people up and win when they need to. Definitely a favorite in the NFC East

Dallas; Choke, win an occasional big game every now and then

Philly; Vick is sucking, you can feel that team sucking

SKINS; we shall see. We have yet to play an NFC East team. BUT there is a good possibility that everyone in the NFC East will beatup eachother and we could quietly sneak into a wildcard spot. We Shall see. No one is talking about us, lets let this play out and worry about our games, and our QB staying healthy.



Sorry, but with the game that RG3 had, and with Alfred Morris proving he is the real deal, I highly douobt we are sneaking up on ANYBODY. Now, will people underestimate us as a trick show team that isn't consistently strong and has to rely on our QB running for a buck 20 each game in order to get a W, maybe, but I believe that after his performance this past week against a solid 4-1 team, plenty of heads are turning our way. Feels nice to be out of the cellar of the NFCE, that's for sure.

All I gotta say is Dallas better take a chair and get comfortable, because I see them staying down there for a while, and I ain't just talking this year.
Mechanix544 is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 09:14 AM   #128
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,678
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Here's 99 more reasons i hate Dallas. This will sure give you some giggles to help fight those Monday Morning blues. Every thought creates a new thread. Maroooooooons.

Fan Zone - Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #129
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,606
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyRedskin View Post
Here's 99 more reasons i hate Dallas. This will sure give you some giggles to help fight those Monday Morning blues. Every thought creates a new thread. Maroooooooons.

Fan Zone - Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com
thats a pathetic board. the worst is the thread about the Refs started yesterday, about how the loss is only attributed to bad calls. that is such a garbage, bullshit excuse. that board is a joke
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 10-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #130
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,606
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Russell Wilson is special. Cant believe he led that comeback against the Pats and outplayed Brady. Amazing win. The Patriots, Steelers, and Ravens are completely vulnerable this year, not nearly as strong as they were in the past.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 10-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #131
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Ravens may have lost ray lewis and webb for the season! Bummer.

Please be out 12/09 when we play them!
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #132
The Starter
 
Gtothearry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Please be out 12/09 when we play them!
They both will be out but T. Suggs will be back.

Last edited by Gtothearry; 10-15-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Gtothearry is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #133
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,678
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
thats a pathetic board. the worst is the thread about the Refs started yesterday, about how the loss is only attributed to bad calls. that is such a garbage, bullshit excuse. that board is a joke
Yep, debaggery confirmed!!!
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #134
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,367
Broncos chargers tonight.

Who ya got?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now  
Old 10-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #135
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,678
Re: Around the NFL week 6 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Broncos chargers tonight.

Who ya got?
Ill take the Broncos, Norv gets nervous on Prime Time!! Is it me or does Peyton Manning play on every THursday, Sunday, or Monday night game???????
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29426 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25