Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #106
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasSkinsFan View Post
Better question is what would you want for Morris? If the cards offered a first round pick do you take it?
They wouldn't ever
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #107
Impact Rookie
 
Bubba305-ST21-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 683
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Sergio Kindle just got cut by the Ravens, I would give him a look for sure, Raks old teamate similar traits
__________________
never another.....R.I.P. Sean T #21
Bubba305-ST21- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #108
Registered User
 
Deivybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 129
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba305-ST21- View Post
Sergio Kindle just got cut by the Ravens, I would give him a look for sure, Raks old teamate similar traits
Yes do it please. Any news in talib?
Deivybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #109
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 52
Posts: 3,521
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasSkinsFan View Post
Better question is what would you want for Morris? If the cards offered a first round pick do you take it?
Not this yr,whos gonna take his place? Grant?
I hope he's active sunday{grant that is},I'd like to see him get some carries to see whats left in his tank
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #110
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,336
Morris isn't worth a first round pick, he's not that rare athlete at the position.

Guys like Dmac, A.D, etc. Were first rounders. Hell even MJD wasn't a first rder I don't think
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #111
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,177
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
everyone is laughing at us anyway. are you able to answer any of my questions?

is moss on the redskins in your scenario?
what kind of contract do you offer welker?
or do you just want welker for the rest of this season?
i'll take that as a no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivybaby View Post
Yes do it please. Any news in talib?
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #112
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,756
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasSkinsFan View Post
Better question is what would you want for Morris? If the cards offered a first round pick do you take it?
This is Morris' first year in the league. I don't think any team would be stupid enough to offer up a first rounder to a guy who hasn't yet proved he's consistently a threat.

Right now Morris is on pace to have something around 1500 yards. What if next year he doesn't break 1000? Only has 700 or 800 yards? His draft stock would totally drop.

Now if he has a Clinton Portis type start to his NFL career (Clinton's first 4 years he broke 1300+ yards) THEN I could totally see teams throwing first round picks at us like crazy.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #113
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,732
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Moss. for every reason from salary to locker room to scheme fit.
Exactly. All things being equal, Welker is the obvious answer but thats not how real life works.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #114
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,551
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Finally found a solid RB and people want to trade him? Come'on Man!
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #115
Impact Rookie
 
VegasSkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Finally found a solid RB and people want to trade him? Come'on Man!
I wouldn't trade him but love the discussion. Honestly I think we can keep getting backs in the late rounds and not use picks there. With how expendable they are I would rather get pass rushers, top oline, and corners in the first
VegasSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:37 AM   #116
Registered User
 
Deivybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 129
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
i'll take that as a no
Lollol give up dude . Every one laughs at us because we have had a terrible FO a bonehead owner and made stupid fo moves.

My point is welker os better than moss and the excuses is what who moss had at qb when vut clearly weller is better. He out does moss any way and you bring up a salaryto prevent welkers skills. Idc if welker wants 9.0 mil if he can give us. 100 rec and 1000 yards and make griffin more comfortable than do it.



Like thia excuse can be the same of what happens if jfk doesnt get shot or wcw was aroumd and not wwf. These things happen because it jist does. To me welker is better. Evem if moss was a pats he woulsnt get 100 rex a year and its not just him its alot of wrs its extreamly hard.

Moss is done welker is not he could easily take out passing to other level
Deivybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #117
Registered User
 
Deivybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 129
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
i'll take that as a no
Lollol give up dude . Every one laughs at us because we have had a terrible FO a bonehead owner and made stupid fo moves.

My point is welker os better than moss and the excuses is what who moss had at qb when vut clearly weller is better. He out does moss any way and you bring up a salaryto prevent welkers skills. Idc if welker wants 9.0 mil if he can give us. 100 rec and 1000 yards and make griffin more comfortable than do it.



Like thia excuse can be the same of what happens if jfk doesnt get shot or wcw was aroumd and not wwf. These things happen because it jist does. To me welker is better. Evem if moss was a pats he woulsnt get 100 rec a year and its not just him its alot of wrs its extreamly hard.

Moss is done welker is not he could easily take out passing to other level
Deivybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:01 AM   #118
Registered User
 
Deivybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 129
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
i'll take that as a no
Lollol give up dude . Every one laughs at us because we have had a terrible FO a bonehead owner and made stupid fo moves.

My point is welker os better than moss and the excuses is what who moss had at qb when vut clearly weller is better. He out does moss any way and you bring up a salaryto prevent welkers skills. Idc if welker wants 9.0 mil if he can give us. 100 rec and 1000 yards and make griffin more comfortable than do it.



Like thia excuse can be the same of what happens if jfk doesnt get shot or wcw was aroumd and not wwf. These things happen because it jist does. To me welker is better. Evem if moss was a pats he woulsnt get 100 rec a year and its not just him its alot of wrs its extreamly hard. Moss been ok welker is more than ok in his career.

Moss is done welker is not he could easily take out passing to other level
Deivybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #119
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,714
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

You got enough posts there to try to prove your point .....
__________________
Robert Griffin III welcome to the Washington Redskins!

Year 1 - NFC EAST Champions at 10-6

Year 2 - 3-10... Benched 14 weeks to late.....

Year 3 - Pure Awesomeness!!

http://site.fandangoracinginc.com/
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #120
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,237
Re: Trade Deadline: Any movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba305-ST21- View Post
Sergio Kindle just got cut by the Ravens, I would give him a look for sure, Raks old teamate similar traits
Then why was he cut?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26559 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25