Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Redskins Locker Room


View Poll Results: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?
Yes - fire him now 11 6.51%
Wait til after the season to decide 38 22.49%
No 120 71.01%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #1036
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Born and raised in D.C.....but I'm a New Yorker now....
Posts: 2,177
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Mike Shanahan isn't the problem. It's been the defense in general for the reason why the team lost to St. Louis, Cincinnati, NYG, Atlanta, and Carolina. Jim Haslett might not even be fired. He might be retained. I don't think you can blame the defensive coordinator if you don't have the correct players playing defense.
REDSKINS4ever is offline  

Advertisements
Old 11-07-2012, 12:56 AM   #1037
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
Shhh.. Don't let him know
Not one of my comments has ever resembled anything like - "you dont know what your talking about". You and that guy would really enjoy ES. You should both check it out. Its full of angry people that are more interested in arguing with others and starting shit than talking about the Redskins.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 01:03 AM   #1038
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,279
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Not one of my comments has ever resembled anything like - "you dont know what your talking about". You and that guy would really enjoy ES. You should both check it out. Its full of angry people that are more interested in arguing with others and starting shit than talking about the Redskins.

methinks you should take your own advice. I've been around here since what? 03/04? I think I understand this board pretty well overall, but go ahead, keep protesting. responding to every imagined slight seems to be your thing.

or you can spend 30 more posts telling us how much shannahan sucks, cause obviously by your post frequency, you're not quite done yet. I doubt i'll be wasting much more time with this thread. stay strong.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 01:09 AM   #1039
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
methinks you should take your own advice. I've been around here since what? 03/04? I think I understand this board pretty well overall, but go ahead, keep protesting. responding to every imagined slight seems to be your thing.

or you can spend 30 more posts telling us how much shannahan sucks, cause obviously by your post frequency, you're not quite done yet. I doubt i'll be wasting much more time with this thread. stay strong.
Exactly what i thought - because i dont think Shanny is the guy thats going to get it done you have a problem with me. Classic.
I keep it all in this thread. I dont care how long you have been posting here. What does that mean? That i have to agree with you?
You have called me classless and also strait up asked me why i post so much in this thread? I imagined that - no you said it. Why, - Because im new to the site? Because i dont agree with you? Ive never called anyone on here a name or stupid - ive never once told anyone how much i think they should post or not post. Not sure what your problem is? Inbox me if you want to tell me how classless or annoying i am. Why go there for everyone else to see?
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.

Last edited by punch it in; 11-07-2012 at 01:19 AM.
punch it in is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 01:21 AM   #1040
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,655
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Not one of my comments has ever resembled anything like - "you dont know what your talking about". You and that guy would really enjoy ES. You should both check it out. Its full of angry people that are more interested in arguing with others and starting shit than talking about the Redskins.
You hate on one site because you were banned. It was most likely because of the same stuff you do here. My opinion was he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's no different then you attacking me with your following post.

I'm not going to argue with anyone, you made a judge-mental post that was to initiate an argument with me, and then posted about how I would enjoy ES better because it's full of people that want to argue with each other..

The irony in all of that is beautiful.

I'm sure you will follow it all with some sort of "defense post" to make you look like a victim. Or,you will post another one sentence quirky post.

Either way, I wont be reading it because you have yet to give me any reason to read anything you post with much interest.

Edit : I don't mind if you dislike Shanahan, but if you don't enjoy what I post and if i'm not breaking rules. Either don't read it or don't post about it and not expect backlash.

/game

Sorry I brought the thread off topic. I was provoked. Please carry on.
__________________
I need something to cheer about
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 AM   #1041
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,793
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Whew. A whole lot of hate in this thread.

Can't we just have a beer?
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #1042
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,655
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Whew. A whole lot of hate in this thread.

Can't we just have a beer?
White Russian
__________________
I need something to cheer about
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 01:30 AM   #1043
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
You hate on one site because you were banned. It was most likely because of the same stuff you do here. My opinion was he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's no different then you attacking me with your following post.

I'm not going to argue with anyone, you made a judge-mental post that was to initiate an argument with me, and then posted about how I would enjoy ES better because it's full of people that want to argue with each other..

The irony in all of that is beautiful.

I'm sure you will follow it all with some sort of "defense post" to make you look like a victim. Or,you will post another one sentence quirky post.

Either way, I wont be reading it because you have yet to give me any reason to read anything you post with much interest.

Edit : I don't mind if you dislike Shanahan, but if you don't enjoy what I post and if i'm not breaking rules. Either don't read it or don't post about it and not expect backlash.

/game

Sorry I brought the thread off topic. I was provoked. Please carry on.
Never had an issue with you bucket. Your memory is foggy - you actually bust into a thread about two months ago to say " if i have to read one more post by punch it in im going to slit my throat". I believe those were your words. Since than ive seen you call probably 10-20 different posters stupid. I believe you got called out last nite by Mechanix for doing it.
Sorry to everyone for this nonsense but if you Bucket or you That guy have a problem with my post count or anything i say than inbox me about it or block me. Im done.
Edit: and i dont mean if you have a different opinion - thats what its all about. I mean the juvenille crap like calling me classless or annoying. Save that shit for the ole in box. Ill read it and digest it i promise.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.

Last edited by punch it in; 11-07-2012 at 01:43 AM.
punch it in is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 01:39 AM   #1044
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,655
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Never had an issue with you bucket. Your memory is foggy - you actually bust into a thread about two months ago to say " if i have to read one more post by punch it in im going to slit my throat". I believe those were your words. Since than ive seen you call probably 10-20 different posters stupid. I believe you got called out last nite by Mechanix for doing it.
Sorry to everyone for this nonsense but if you Bucket or you That guy have a problem with my post count or anything i say than inbox me about it or block me. Im done.
cool.. ttyl
__________________
I need something to cheer about
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #1045
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,965
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

I was wrong. That's all I'm going to say. I was wrong.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #1046
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I was wrong. That's all I'm going to say. I was wrong.
Lol about?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #1047
Registered User
 
44ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Fortune Teller
Posts: 2,512
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
I think its about time someone finally had the nads to say it. DC needs a wake up call. This is it! Im all for Mike calling it as he sees it. If you don't like it, hit the f-ing road. If you can play, then f-ing play already. I'm tired of all the BS with this team. Im so glad he didn't say "well, give it a few more years" that just gives the guys more time to screw off. Its time guys know you dont come here for the paycheck any longer.

If you can't read between the lines, Mike is ready to clean house.

"He's our coach. If you don't buy in, why are you here?" Redskins defensive end Kedric Golston said. "You're only hurting yourself and the rest of the team. ... Coach Shanahan wants to win games. It's not like he's trying to sabotage the season."

Guess I wasn't the only one to see it this way...
44ever is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #1048
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,677
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
White Russian
Hey there's a beverage here!!!
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #1049
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
White Russian
Heres one white russian, see below
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #1050
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Should Mike Shanahan be fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
White Russian
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.57153 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25