Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


It's Dallas Week!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #76
Playmaker
 
Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 3,217
Re: It's Dallas Week!

Ill still miss RFK
__________________
HTTR
Redskin Fan since '88
Be friends on Twitter! @thecasualhero
Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #77
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,359
Re: It's Dallas Week!

In order to get all fired up for tomorrow, everyone must watch the John Riggins documentary. They show the playoff game at RFK and it sure was rocking, if that doesn't fire you up then something is wrong. I hope all the present day Redskins watch that today and come out with fire out of all their orificies tomorrow. ****!! I'm all fired up already!!

HTTR
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #78
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
In other news a woman driving a rental car got very sad when a 40 year old man flipped her off for whatever reason she still cannot figure out
Lmao. In all fairness i flipped off upon seeing the sticker n than noticed she was an old lady.
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #79
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
In what world is this a good thing to do?
I was listening to thunderstruck proudly driving around town with my skins stickers. I literally was thinking when will i see the first jackass with a big blue star driving around too. At that very moment they pass me - there it is the sticker. I was like wow what are the chances of that? Gave a casual bird out the window as they got passed me hoping they would see it out the rearview. Than i wound up passing the vehicle and when i looked i saw the driver. I had to laugh at that point.
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #80
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,397
Re: It's Dallas Week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I was listening to thunderstruck proudly driving around town with my skins stickers. I literally was thinking when will i see the first jackass with a big blue star driving around too. At that very moment they pass me - there it is the sticker. I was like wow what are the chances of that? Gave a casual bird out the window as they got passed me hoping they would see it out the rearview. Than i wound up passing the vehicle and when i looked i saw the driver. I had to laugh at that point.
And yet the question remains, in what world is flipping off another driver because off a dallas sticker a good thing to do?

Seriously, I can tell you when you could have seen the first jackass. (hint: mirror mirror...)
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #81
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: It's Dallas Week!

Arrington retires Aikman


Last edited by RedskinRat; 11-21-2012 at 03:50 PM.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #82
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: It's Dallas Week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
In order to get all fired up for tomorrow, everyone must watch the John Riggins documentary. They show the playoff game at RFK and it sure was rocking, if that doesn't fire you up then something is wrong. I hope all the present day Redskins watch that today and come out with fire out of all their orificies tomorrow. ****!! I'm all fired up already!!

HTTR
I don't need anything to get me fired up for a Dallas game. With that said I'll be watching.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #83
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
And yet the question remains, in what world is flipping off another driver because off a dallas sticker a good thing to do?

Seriously, I can tell you when you could have seen the first jackass. (hint: mirror mirror...)
Im sure you have been a perfect gentleman and model citizen your entire life. You calling me a jackass for flippin the bird to some random cowboys fan the day before a big game who i will never see again ranks higher on the rude scale than me flippin the bird imo. Your acting like i drove them off the road and pissed all over her car. Sorry i told the damn story - i thought it was funny. Jeez.
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #84
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I don't need anything to get me fired up for a Dallas game. With that said I'll be watching.
Was thinkin the same thing....still pumped to watch it though. Riggo!
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #85
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,596
Re: It's Dallas Week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I was listening to thunderstruck proudly driving around town with my skins stickers. I literally was thinking when will i see the first jackass with a big blue star driving around too. At that very moment they pass me - there it is the sticker. I was like wow what are the chances of that? Gave a casual bird out the window as they got passed me hoping they would see it out the rearview. Than i wound up passing the vehicle and when i looked i saw the driver. I had to laugh at that point.

There is so much win in this post I don't know where to start.
- Thunderstruck
- Having bumper stickers on your car
- day dreaming about cowboy fans
- literally caring enough to flip someone off just over football
- doing all that over the age of 40

I am thankful for this post during this holiday season because it gave me a chuckle.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #86
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
There is so much win in this post I don't know where to start.
- Thunderstruck
- Having bumper stickers on your car
- day dreaming about cowboy fans
- literally caring enough to flip someone off just over football
- doing all that over the age of 40

I am thankful for this post during this holiday season because it gave me a chuckle.
Thunderstruck got the best of me. Lol. I have so many other issues in my world that football is a release. Especially the cowboys on thanksgiving. I have spent the last three weeks donating my time, hardwork, and money helping the hurricane victims and it is still a shitshow here for alot of my friends and family. I know whats important in life - trust me. It was a "caught in the moment" - moment.
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #87
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,397
Re: It's Dallas Week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Im sure you have been a perfect gentleman and model citizen your entire life. You calling me a jackass for flippin the bird to some random cowboys fan the day before a big game who i will never see again ranks higher on the rude scale than me flippin the bird imo. Your acting like i drove them off the road and pissed all over her car. Sorry i told the damn story - i thought it was funny. Jeez.
Seriously, I have been an idiot a lot in my life, but a lot of times as a response to some jackass flipping me off. Who knows what that random person was dealing with, so why flip them off? I just don't get it?
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #88
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,359
Re: It's Dallas Week!

How ironic that tomorrow marks the 49th anniversary of John F. Kennedy getting shot in Dallas.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #89
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Seriously, I have been an idiot a lot in my life, but a lot of times as a response to some jackass flipping me off. Who knows what that random person was dealing with, so why flip them off? I just don't get it?
It really wasnt a bigdeal man. They probably didnt even see me as i said they had passed. It was just a reaction to the sticker. Lol. It was a very casual bird - i didnt race up next to her and roll my window down to shove my middlefinger in her face. I may be alot of things but im not an asshole. Your imagining a situation that did not take place.
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #90
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,397
Re: It's Dallas Week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Thunderstruck got the best of me. Lol. The driver of the other car probably has so many other issues in her world. Especially the cowboys on thanksgiving. I have spent the last three weeks donating my time, hardwork, and money helping the hurricane victims and it is still a shitshow here for THE LADY DRIVING THE OTHER CAR. I know whats important in life - trust me. It was a "caught in the moment" - moment.
Fixed it for ya
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27959 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25