Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #256
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,796
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
All the talk on Espn this morning is how great Luck is.RG3 needs to have a big game tonight for any chance at rookie of the year,IMO,plus we need to win
Theyre saying Luck has 5 4th qtr comebacks,blah blah blah.Not caring that much about his turnover ratio
I watched the Indy game yesterday. With all his pass attempts he's going have int's. My impression was they're putting a lot on his plate throwing it as much as they do. He threw a lot of bad balls as I would expect him to, but he also made a ton of plays too. I think he gets the nod for ROY because Indy was pathetic last year and now they're on track of a wild card.
skinsfan69 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 12-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #257
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,959
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

So apparently the Eagles have announced this morning Nick Foles will be the starter for the rest of the season

And let the 3-headed QB battle begin in New York!!!!!
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #258
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

They're also fired another coach!
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #259
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,177
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

eagles didn't beat the cowpokes, at least the beat the spread.

we're climbing up the beanstalk tonight!
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #260
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,959
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
They're also fired another coach!
Really? Who?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #261
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,796
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
So apparently the Eagles have announced this morning Nick Foles will be the starter for the rest of the season

And let the 3-headed QB battle begin in New York!!!!!
So where does Michael Vick go next year? KC? Jacksonville? Oakland? Jets? Buffalo? Minnesota? Arizona?
skinsfan69 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #262
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,796
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

I didn't see the Jets yesterday but Sanchez threw 3 picks in 20 attempts? He REALLY needs a change of scenery.
skinsfan69 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #263
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,336
I'd say vick could be in Buffalo or Minnesota. Apparently they are already getting past ponder up there. Knew that was coming, he was a bust from day 1
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #264
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,673
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I didn't see the Jets yesterday but Sanchez threw 3 picks in 20 attempts? He REALLY needs a change of scenery.
Dallas would be a nice fit for him.
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. Your wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #265
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Really? Who?
Jim Washburn, DL coach.


But, you already knew that. There was a scrolling "Breaking News" with it on NFLN all morning.




I can't believe they're letting Reid suffer through Week 17 with this debacle.

12 game losing streak to end the year...it's happening.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #266
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,959
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Jim Washburn, DL coach.


But, you already knew that. There was a scrolling "Breaking News" with it on NFLN all morning.




I can't believe they're letting Reid suffer through Week 17 with this debacle.

12 game losing streak to end the year...it's happening.
Yeah, I did.

Thought you were talking about someone else in addition to Washburn
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #267
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,551
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I didn't see the Jets yesterday but Sanchez threw 3 picks in 20 attempts? He REALLY needs a change of scenery.
Been paying attention to the other QBs we've been associated with the last couple years....Sanchise, Locker, Ponder...couldnt be happier we got RG3. Saw alot of struggling from that bunch yesterday.

Also got a chance to sit and watch Tannehill yesterday. Tannehill throws nice on the move, other than that still not impressed, seemed like he did in college, very average. Foles still looks better than him, like he did in college.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #268
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Been paying attention to the other QBs we've been associated with the last couple years....Sanchise, Locker, Ponder...couldnt be happier we got RG3. Saw alot of struggling from that bunch yesterday.

Also got a chance to sit and watch Tannehill yesterday. Tannehill throws nice on the move, other than that still not impressed, seemed like he did in college, very average. Foles still looks better than him, like he did in college.
I watched him too. Saw him overthrow a WIDE OPEN Hartline who had the coverage beat and was in stride to catch the ball at the 5 on a deep pass. I said to myself, that would have been an easy TD for the Redskins.

No one can touch Griffin's accuracy on deep passes. Now, if his guys would just catch the ball every time...it's always right there on their hands.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #269
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,551
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
I watched him too. Saw him overthrow a WIDE OPEN Hartline who had the coverage beat and was in stride to catch the ball at the 5 on a deep pass. I said to myself, that would have been an easy TD for the Redskins.

No one can touch Griffin's accuracy on deep passes. Now, if his guys would just catch the ball every time...it's always right there on their hands.
lol yep saw the same play. Easy throw, down the center of the field with no pressure on him and actually not too deep. RG3 had a similar throw to Moss for a td last giants game.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #270
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,551
Re: Around the NFL ... Week 13 edition

Jim Washburn called Juan Castillo “Juanita” in front of players | ProFootballTalk

wow, Reid let this type of sh*t go on? thats kinda funny.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25894 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25