Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Redskins Locker Room


View Poll Results: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?
Yes 91 95.79%
No 4 4.21%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 12:51 AM   #301
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,347
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Enjoying results, like everyone else is.

You can probably understand the frustration that comes with the territory when people who won't admit you're right in a 2.5 year sample want you to admit you're wrong following seven games, but rational reaction is pretty much all I ever offer, in the good times or the bad. It's kind of my thing.

What's not frustrating right now is the Redskins, who just made the NFC East their bitch this year. That's enjoyable enough no matter what the future holds.
All you needed to say.

The rest is just fluff to make yourself feel better, or right I guess.

7 in a row is no joke. Just ride the wave.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-31-2012, 12:51 AM   #302
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Enjoying results, like everyone else is.

You can probably understand the frustration that comes with the territory when people who won't admit you're right in a 2.5 year sample want you to admit you're wrong following seven games, but rational reaction is pretty much all I ever offer, in the good times or the bad. It's kind of my thing.

What's not frustrating right now is the Redskins, who just made the NFC East their bitch this year. That's enjoyable enough no matter what the future holds.
I have more more respect for giantone then you. Go find a new team to bitch about and make up false analysis about. Maybe one closer to home say the Lions!
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:51 AM   #303
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Born and raised in D.C.....but I'm a New Yorker now....
Posts: 2,121
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

I never criticized Mike Shanahan. I knew that he knew what he was doing with this Redskins team. He said from the beginning that the Redskins were a rebuilding project. His 3rd year in, he got the QB he wanted and needed. Through three drafts and three free agency periods, he signed the right players that this team needed on both sides of the ball. When people were calling for him to be fired I was wondering why. The Redskins losses this year except for two were all close losses.

But regardless of where the Redskins end up after clinching the division, you have to give credit and props to Shanahan.
__________________
Touchdown Washington Redskins!!!
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:53 AM   #304
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
To say and think all you offer is rational views is extremely arrogant. Get off your high horse bud.
If this discussion that troubling to you, then don't take the bait. Or whatever that was supposed to mean.

I have a more complicated view on the Shanaplan than a lot of others, and I don't begrudge anyone for being excited right now. In fact, I don't begrudge anyone for anything. I honestly have no clue where this animosity is coming from, especially on a night like this.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:56 AM   #305
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
All you needed to say.

The rest is just fluff to make yourself feel better, or right I guess.

7 in a row is no joke. Just ride the wave.
I feel pretty great and have no idea what you're talking about.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:00 AM   #306
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
I feel pretty great and have no idea what you're talking about.
So cocky you cant even see your arrogance. Sad.

Have fun, im out!
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:00 AM   #307
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,347
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
I feel pretty great and have no idea what you're talking about.
Of course.

Party on bro.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:02 AM   #308
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
So cocky you cant even see your arrogance. Sad.

Have fun, im out!
Thanks for contributing!
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:29 AM   #309
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,849
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post
I never criticized Mike Shanahan. I knew that he knew what he was doing with this Redskins team. He said from the beginning that the Redskins were a rebuilding project. His 3rd year in, he got the QB he wanted and needed. Through three drafts and three free agency periods, he signed the right players that this team needed on both sides of the ball. When people were calling for him to be fired I was wondering why. The Redskins losses this year except for two were all close losses.

But regardless of where the Redskins end up after clinching the division, you have to give credit and props to Shanahan.
I'm glad that you've stepped up to take credit. All hail REDSKINS4ever, the almighty foreseer of things to come! May he replace the disgraced Gtripp with dignity and honor.

mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:31 AM   #310
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm glad that you've stepped up to take credit. All hail REDSKINS4ever, the almighty foreseer of things to come! May he replace the disgraced Gtripp with dignity and honor.
I am glad you see the ridiculousness in this thread.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:40 AM   #311
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,104
GTRIPP, You aren't a fan of Mike and I actually don't hate u for that. Everyone has their opinion but for anyone to say Tripp is not a true skins fan is ridiculous. The guy has been on here for a while and he's just someone who has to see it to believe it that's fine. How many of us thought we would win 7 in a row? Or how many of us cussed Mike and Kyle and JH after losing to sorry Carolina?? Shit happens. Thank God we are 10-6 @and champions again!
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:13 AM   #312
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,849
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
I am glad you see the ridiculousness in this thread.
I just wanted to give REDSKINS4ever the credit he deserves for his never-wavering support of Mike Shanahan. He was the single driving force that held together the supporters of the Shanaplan this season. Kudos is in order.

/Serious note

I don't always agree with your opinions but I respect you for being consistent with them. The difference between me and everyone else is sometimes I prefer to hold my tongue. I also do not believe that you don't enjoy seeing this team have success, which is what some other members believe apparently.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:20 AM   #313
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,548
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I heard Del Rio is available


**** that. We're going hard after Jim Schwartz! He knows how to turn a team around!



__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:33 AM   #314
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 42
Posts: 5,356
For crying out loud enjoy the win everyone. Who really cares what anyone thinks of Shanahan? Were all Skins fans.
For two and a half years the Skins lost alot of games, and by LL's own account even the organization was referring to him as a "very expensive joke" just 7 weeks ago.
Were all thrilled about what has transpired over those seven weeks, if it makes you more thrilled to act like you were all the wiser in the "dark period" than have at it.
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:59 AM   #315
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,266
Re: Are you buying into the Shanaplan?

del rio? no thanks. we need us some norv.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28964 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25