Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


RG3 cleared to play (update)

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #166
Camp Scrub
 
redskinsfan21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

[quote=SFREDSKIN;980390]RGIII is as much of a badass on the field as Bruce Lee is playing ping pong with nun chucks. Watch ths amazing video.

lol, or hes like bruce lee in way of the dragon
redskinsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #167
Camp Scrub
 
redskinsfan21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Rg3,rg3,rg3,rg3.
__________________
RG3
redskinsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #168
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,963
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinsfan21 View Post
anyone here know 44ever?
I mean I'm not sharing his IP address if that's what you're asking...
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #169
Special Teams
 
Jayroc24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 320
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
He's been a full go in practice, no setbacks.
Thanks MK/44! Hope he has got his speed back!
Jayroc24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #170
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,203
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
Uh oh! hope Redskinsfan21 isn't looking to kick me in the nuts or something...

Run while you can bro!
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #171
Special Teams
 
Jayroc24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 320
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Anyone else watching the replay of the Turkey day game...... Holy crap I am so excited/nervous/anxious for Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jayroc24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:50 AM   #172
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayroc24 View Post
Anyone else watching the replay of the Turkey day game...... Holy crap I am so excited/nervous/anxious for Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was nervous/excited/ anxious watching the replay! Lol. Im beyond all of that for Sunday. Cloud nine.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:25 AM   #173
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Born and raised in D.C.....but I'm a New Yorker now....
Posts: 2,177
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

I watch the highlights of the Turkey Game every day on Youtube.
__________________
Touchdown Washington Redskins!!!
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:07 AM   #174
Registered User
 
44ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Fortune Teller
Posts: 2,512
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Expected This - RG3 may in fact still be sporting that knee brace come Sunday...

Redskins encouraged by improvement of Robert Griffin IIIís knee
Coach Mike Shanahan said Griffin, who will likely be listed officially as probable, has grown more comfortable playing with a brace on his right knee after wearing it for another full week of practice. He also confirmed Griffinís knee has only improved.

Robert Griffin III expects to have more freedom vs. Dallas
Griffin wore a bulky brace on his right knee and appeared to limp as he walked during the game, but said afterwards that he wasnít limited physically, and maintained the same stance on Wednesday. But Griffin did say that he expects to be allowed to do more against Dallas after showing coaches that he is healthy.

Redskins say Griffin will be able to run the ball effectively if needed
The Redskins say they believe Griffin will be able to be productive running with the ball if needed Sunday night against the Dallas Cowboys.

Last edited by 44ever; 12-29-2012 at 11:38 AM.
44ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #175
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Born and raised in D.C.....but I'm a New Yorker now....
Posts: 2,177
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
Expected This - RG3 may in fact still be sporting that knee brace come Sunday...

Redskins encouraged by improvement of Robert Griffin IIIís knee
Coach Mike Shanahan said Griffin, who will likely be listed officially as probable, has grown more comfortable playing with a brace on his right knee after wearing it for another full week of practice. He also confirmed Griffinís knee has only improved.

Robert Griffin III expects to have more freedom vs. Dallas
Griffin wore a bulky brace on his right knee and appeared to limp as he walked during the game, but said afterwards that he wasnít limited physically, and maintained the same stance on Wednesday. But Griffin did say that he expects to be allowed to do more against Dallas after showing coaches that he is healthy.

Redskins say Griffin will be able to run the ball effectively if needed
The Redskins say they believe Griffin will be able to be productive running with the ball if needed Sunday night against the Dallas Cowboys.
Knee brace or not, RG3 is going to rip Dallas a new one!
__________________
Touchdown Washington Redskins!!!
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #176
Registered User
 
44ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Fortune Teller
Posts: 2,512
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Mike Shanahan: RG3's knee brace 'bothers him just a hair' - Washington Times
44ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #177
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

I think its more than just a hair.

He looks like Peyton Manning when he tries to run. I think his knee is giving him some problems but that Brace is really keeping him from running a few milliseconds faster
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #178
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
I think its more than just a hair.

He looks like Peyton Manning when he tries to run. I think his knee is giving him some problems but that Brace is really keeping him from running a few milliseconds faster
And what's crazy is he's still the fastest QB even with a brace. He was jogging the other night and running past people
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #179
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: RG3 cleared to play (update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
And what's crazy is he's still the fastest QB even with a brace. He was jogging the other night and running past people
yes, very true, but come playoffs, and especially against a fast seattle defense, we'll need him to be as fast as he can be.
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #180
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
yes, very true, but come playoffs, and especially against a fast seattle defense, we'll need him to be as fast as he can be.

Seattle will no doubt be the toughest defense Griff has seen so far. Even better than Pitt but we r at home and the Seahawks are 3-5 on the road.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27923 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25