Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 12:19 AM   #151
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 52
Posts: 9,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Just admit it, you wanted him to lose
Hey goat... the Shanahans are smarter than you.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-31-2012, 12:26 AM   #152
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 28
Posts: 8,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Hey goat... the Shanahans are smarter than you.
Thats not what his film tells him
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:06 AM   #153
The Starter
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 2,253
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Alfred Morris ran hard as hell. RG3 played quarterback. The defense stepped up. And Romo choked yet again...hahahahaha
__________________
Touchdown Washington Redskins!!!
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:19 AM   #154
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 8,262
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post
Alfred Morris ran hard as hell. RG3 played quarterback. The defense stepped up. And Romo choked yet again...hahahahaha
Romo choked like Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:50 AM   #155
Impact Rookie
 
kct1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfredskin View Post
romo choked like linda lovelace in deep throat.
lol
__________________
KCT - "No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!"
kct1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #156
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Romo choked like Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat.
lmao
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #157
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,820
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Hey goat... the Shanahans are smarter than you.
......ONLY because they're holding him back!
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #158
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,697
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

I love the trade Romo articles that are out there.
Maybe they would swap the Jets for a QB.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #159
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Just admit it, you wanted him to lose
Not sure if you meant this in seriousness, but even so I think it's a good opportunity to clarify. I (still) believe Mike's the arrogant SOB that many fans, players and business people say he is, just as the original poster indicated from listening to his show. And yeah, unless you win it all, that kind of arrogance makes you look like a dbag IMO. But I root for the dbag because he's our coach.

I think that's indeed different, and frankly more honest, than pretending Mike doesn't have the rep as an arrogant SOB, even as an egomaniac as some people who personally know him say.

Savvy?
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #160
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
I love the trade Romo articles that are out there.
Maybe they would swap the Jets for a QB.
Tebow in Dallas. I like it.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #161
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 86,100
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
Not sure if you meant this in seriousness, but even so I think it's a good opportunity to clarify. I (still) believe Mike's the arrogant SOB that many fans, players and business people say he is, just as the original poster indicated from listening to his show. And yeah, unless you win it all, that kind of arrogance makes you look like a dbag IMO. But I root for the dbag because he's our coach.

I think that's indeed different, and frankly more honest, than pretending Mike doesn't have the rep as an arrogant SOB, even as an egomaniac as some people who personally know him say.

Savvy?
Plenty of coaches have big egos, kinda comes with the territory.

I could really care less about what he's like as a person as long as he can coach, and he can, that's all that really matters.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #162
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,119
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

There are many people who say Mike Shanahan is one of the nicest people in the NFL (much to my surprise actually) but if that doesn't fit with someone's story line then let's just go ahead and ignore it
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #163
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Plenty of coaches have big egos, kinda comes with the territory.

I could really care less about what he's like as a person as long as he can coach, and he can, that's all that really matters.
That's why I won $500 on Sunday

I don't have any Seahawk fan friends who're real gamblers...probably wouldn't wager as much this weekend anyway. Moving on...
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #164
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 52
Posts: 9,302
Re: WTF?!? It's Mother F...ing Dallas week, Let's Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
There are many people who say Mike Shanahan is one of the nicest people in the NFL (much to my surprise actually) but if that doesn't fit with someone's story line then let's just go ahead and ignore it
Having a large ego and being a nice guy are not necessarily exclusive.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.24119 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25