Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #181
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,986
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I want to play Atlanta in Atlanta next week so go GB
Why ATL rather than SF?
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #182
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 12,103
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Lorenzo Alexander
Good call. Easy to forget about him despite being the jack-of-all-trades.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #183
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,551
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

God I cannot wait for us to dominate tomorrow! HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #184
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,184
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Why ATL rather than SF?

Teams that travel across the country generally have a bad record. Atlanta isn't playing very well either.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #185
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,986
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Teams that travel across the country generally have a bad record. Atlanta isn't playing very well either.
I don't entirely disagree with your reasoning. However:

1) SF, like ATL, also has not been playing its best

2) I think we match up better against SF. The SF offense runs better than it throws and our defense is better at stopping the run than it is against the pass. A matchup with ATL means that our leaky secondary must stop Jones, White, and Gonzalez.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #186
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,876
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Man,

I can't wait for the game tomorrow. Just bouncing around ESPN site looking at stats, and previous games. No break out stat that shows how we will just crush them to smithereens, but nothing from there's that made it seem like they are going to win it going away either.

a couple things interested me though,
Wilson had 0 300 yard games, and 8 sub 200 yard games.
Garcon was our leading receiver against NO, and then again in our last 6 games.
Griffin had 3 300 yard games, but also 6 sub 200 yard games (including the 2nd Dallas game where he threw for 100)

Lynch is a helluva a consistent 5ypa runner. Looking at his splits the only one that slightly varied was on grass he was more of a 4.1 ypa vs 5.5 on turf.

Really want the game to start now dang it!
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #187
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Why ATL rather than SF?
Because RG3 on turf in a dome is damn near unstoppable
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #188
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Man,

I can't wait for the game tomorrow. Just bouncing around ESPN site looking at stats, and previous games. No break out stat that shows how we will just crush them to smithereens, but nothing from there's that made it seem like they are going to win it going away either.

a couple things interested me though,
Wilson had 0 300 yard games, and 8 sub 200 yard games.
Garcon was our leading receiver against NO, and then again in our last 6 games.
Griffin had 3 300 yard games, but also 6 sub 200 yard games (including the 2nd Dallas game where he threw for 100)

Lynch is a helluva a consistent 5ypa runner. Looking at his splits the only one that slightly varied was on grass he was more of a 4.1 ypa vs 5.5 on turf.

Really want the game to start now dang it!
Did u see the HTTR -24/7 blog about the Seattle game? Awesome stuff
http://httr24-7.com/uncategorized/kn...ttle-seahawks/
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #189
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,986
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Because RG3 on turf in a dome is damn near unstoppable
As are Jones, White, Gonzalez, and Ryan against our secondary.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #190
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
As are Jones, White, Gonzalez, and Ryan against our secondary.
True lol
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #191
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,876
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Did u see the HTTR -24/7 blog about the Seattle game? Awesome stuff
HTTR 24-7 - Know Your Opponent: The Real Seattle Seahawks Defense
yup.

Can't wait for this game!
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #192
The Starter
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 29
Posts: 2,131
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Really wanna see us come out fired the **** up and beat the shit out if these cocky mouth rinning scrubs
__________________
Leader of the Avy boycott until this organization makes smarter choices.

R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:51 PM   #193
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,629
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Seriously, they are making Cowboys fans look like my best friends.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #194
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,725
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Why ATL rather than SF?
Atlanta always plays like doo doo butt in the first round of the playoffs. ALWAYS. I so want to go to ATL because one of my friends is a huge ATL fan and hates the Skins (for whatever reason) and I sooooo want to stick it to him baaaaad!
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #195
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,986
Re: Seahawks Redskins Rookie Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinzWin View Post
Atlanta always plays like doo doo butt in the first round of the playoffs. ALWAYS. I so want to go to ATL because one of my friends is a huge ATL fan and hates the Skins (for whatever reason) and I sooooo want to stick it to him baaaaad!
Looks like you will get your wish if we win tomorrow.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.42134 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25