Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #31
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,484
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Let's keep the coaching/exec rumors in the Black Monday thread
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #32
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 46
Posts: 12,150
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
DeAngelo Hall On The Seahawks: "They Don't Like Us And We Don't Like Them."
DeAngelo Hall joined 106.7 the Fan in Washington D.C. with LaVar and Dukes to talk about how the team turned things around after a 3-6 start to the season, how much better it is for the Redskins to play on Sunday as opposed to Saturday, whether he did anything special to get in the head of Dez Bryant the other night, if he thinks Washington can go on a Giants-like run this season and whether they feel like they have an advantage when it comes to playing Russell Wilson and the Seahawks because they get to practice against Robert Griffin III.
Is it me, or does DHall seem like he has matured a bit. His description of playing Bryant was by far the first time where he sounded respectful, not mouthy. And watching the game again last night, it just seemed like he was intent on playing his position, not being the limelight guy. I could even take it all the way back to the one interception where he didn't take it in for the TD(right/wrong choice - it was not the glory hog of old). If he can keep his attitude and tone focused, then he may be worth keeping around.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #33
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,031
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Is it me, or does DHall seem like he has matured a bit. His description of playing Bryant was by far the first time where he sounded respectful, not mouthy. And watching the game again last night, it just seemed like he was intent on playing his position, not being the limelight guy. I could even take it all the way back to the one interception where he didn't take it in for the TD(right/wrong choice - it was not the glory hog of old). If he can keep his attitude and tone focused, then he may be worth keeping around.
onside kick return, but the message is still the same.
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #34
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,654
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Adam Carriker ‏@AdamCarriker94
Tony Romo, Michael Vick, and Eli Manning walk into a bar.... to watch the playoffs.

__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #35
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,115
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Carolina's nightmare cap situation - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN


That Panthers team will definitely be on the decline. You thought they had a slump this year, wait till next year.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #36
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
DeAngelo Hall On The Seahawks: "They Don't Like Us And We Don't Like Them."
DeAngelo Hall joined 106.7 the Fan in Washington D.C. with LaVar and Dukes to talk about how the team turned things around after a 3-6 start to the season, how much better it is for the Redskins to play on Sunday as opposed to Saturday, whether he did anything special to get in the head of Dez Bryant the other night, if he thinks Washington can go on a Giants-like run this season and whether they feel like they have an advantage when it comes to playing Russell Wilson and the Seahawks because they get to practice against Robert Griffin III.
By the same token, the seahawks defense (which is already infinitely better than ours) has an advantage against us because they get to practice against Wilson... who is not wearing a brace and limping around. My gut tells me we find a way to win this game, but we should not be favored in any aspect of the game. We are clear underdogs, and thats how i like it.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #37
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,397
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Carolina's nightmare cap situation - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN


That Panthers team will definitely be on the decline. You thought they had a slump this year, wait till next year.
Just looking at some of their players who may be available, there may be some solid helpful aquisitions available. I, for one, wouldn't mind finding a way to fit Chris Gamble onto the roster.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #38
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 46
Posts: 12,150
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
onside kick return, but the message is still the same.
yup thanks, dang memory don't work so well no more.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #39
The Starter
 
Swarley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 25
Posts: 1,035
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Here's some NFC East news from Adam Carriker direct from his twitter...

Adam Carriker ‏@AdamCarriker94
Tony Romo, Michael Vick, and Eli Manning walk into a bar.... to watch the playoffs.


__________________
doing it all in the spirit of the salary cap!
Swarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #40
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,136
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Adam Carriker ‏@AdamCarriker94
Tony Romo, Michael Vick, and Eli Manning walk into a bar.... to watch the playoffs.

That sir, is hilarious!
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #41
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,547
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Now deleted, sadly.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #42
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 79,438
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Carriker is a good follow on Twitter. He comes up with some funny stuff.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #43
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,484
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Kind of off-topic but Terrance Austin to the Lions
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #44
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,115
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Kind of off-topic but Terrance Austin to the Lions
Didn't they get the memo their season is over?
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #45
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,679
Re: Around the NFL-Wild Card Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Kind of off-topic but Terrance Austin to the Lions
Had we cut him or was he still on the roster and was traded?
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26297 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25